It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

See that is exactly what the narcissist wants you to do. They do it with gaslighting. Continuously denying and twisting reality so that you doubt your perception. Once you are cognitively fatigued, you give into the reality that have created. Narcissist will even stage events then blame you to get you to think you did something wrong, further distorting your reality.

I believe that was the case with the MLK bust. I think they removed it and when it got reported, they put it back and said: "See we did not move it. It's the lying media again", this makes you question reality. "Hey, maybe I was wrong, maybe the lying media is lying"

Or MAYBE, they DID move it and just put it back when the backlash came. You know, since MLK is an actual American hero and Churchill is just a fat man who lived in a church on a hill (of course that is not true, but he is not the american figure MLK is)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not even close. The pictures take during his inauguration show way more people than the op post and for good reason. The op photo was an hour before it started. Also this is not the first time the media has done this. During the campaign they used photos of crowds at Trump events a few hours prior to it starting and tried to pass it off as the actual attendance.

Dude! There's a stationary time lapse video of the Trump inauguration that shows the crowd pouring into the mall and then existing the mall, that's been posted several times in this very thread. Trump's crowd size was weak compared to Obama's!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

the deniers are looking idiotic at this point. there are photos (time lapse), accounts from people that live there, business owners, metro tickets sold. they still deny... it's crazy!

that trump cares so much is damn ridiculous but it sure has been an eye open about trump supporter and explains a lot!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The denial of reality is down right disturbing, to be honest. This type of denial is a breeding ground for willing pawns whenever that authoritarian leader needs his agenda carried out. Whether that be murder, seizrures etc. They talked about Obama Youth? HAHA, pales in comparison to what I am seeing based off these patterns of denial.
edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
from the OP:

so...yea. nearly an hour before vs 30 minutes. not even close...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

So you are telling me in 26 minutes, the left side filled to levels comparable to Obamas? If you are you are delusional and out of your mind. If you are saying it filled up a bit more, but did not reach Obamas, then we can talk.

But this BS lie that Trump's inauguration was in ANY WAY close to Obama is just pure reality denial. Take the L and walk away man.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The answer is simple. Trump supporters all have jobs.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not even close. The pictures take during his inauguration show way more people than the op post and for good reason. The op photo was an hour before it started. Also this is not the first time the media has done this. During the campaign they used photos of crowds at Trump events a few hours prior to it starting and tried to pass it off as the actual attendance.

Dude! There's a stationary time lapse video of the Trump inauguration that shows the crowd pouring into the mall and then existing the mall, that's been posted several times in this very thread. Trump's crowd size was weak compared to Obama's!

Two things. First the time lapse is manipulated. You can see the cuts.
Second, Obamas' crowd was larger than Trumps'. I actually think Obama's 2013 crowd was larger too.
I think most people understand this.

However, whilst Trump and team seem to want to lie about it to protect their ego's, the media narrative (and other purveyors of fake news) is also one big lie. Trump's crowd was not small at all. It was large in terms of the inauguration. Some idiots have actually claimed the crowd size for Trump was 1/6th of Obama's in 2009.

So we have two sides lying, with the media kicking off the fake news fest - just because they are still butt-hurt after having their pride damaged and are more interested in a war of words than reporting objectively.

Great.

edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

So you are telling me in 26 minutes, the left side filled to levels comparable to Obamas?

Nope. I never said that. I am simply pointing out that the photos are not even close to the same time.

If you are saying it filled up a bit more, but did not reach Obamas, then we can talk.

What a crappy way to start a conversation. No thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Well that is kind of a crappy way to start a conversation, so granted.

I think a better ice breaker would be:

"I can lick my own elbow"

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nostrashawnus
The answer is simple. Trump supporters all have jobs.

...and the inauguration is held in a city that voted 91% for Hillary!.. and surrounded by Blue territories.
The liberal media and their fake news pushers are not in the slightest bit interested in anything other than showing two pictures side by side from and angle that excludes the majority of the crowd in the front sections all so they can push a narrative.
It's beyond a joke and they have been rightly called out again for their fakery.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently nothing is real, nothing has meaning until the supreme leader Donald or his generals say it has meaning or is real.

Got it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Its a political issue because the media is trying to delegitimize is Presidency.

He must be pretty paranoid if he thinks a sitting President can be "delegitimized."

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I think a better ice breaker would be: "I can lick my own elbow" Wouldn't you agree?

Maybe...if the statement was accompanied by a pic or vid proving it so. If not, I wouldn't be interested.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Apparently nothing is real, nothing has meaning until the supreme leader Donald or his generals say it has meaning or is real.

Got it.

Here is what is real and it's really simple and avoids the ridiculous partisan nonsense:
1) Obama had a bigger crowd in 2009 than Trump did in 2017.
2) This is not surprising or telling in any way.
3) Trump's crowd was very large (at least the 3rd biggest ever in that location, and possibly the 2nd biggest)
4) Both the Trump administration and the MSM are lying their asses off
5) The MSM created the mess by trying to push a fake narrative in the first place - almost certainly as a continuation of their effort to delegitimise the Trump administration.

There. easy.

edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Xcathdra

Its a political issue because the media is trying to delegitimize is Presidency.

He must be pretty paranoid if he thinks a sitting President can be "delegitimized."

What a stupid thing to say.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The press didn't lie, tons of evidence proves that, but the White House did. It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The press didn't lie, tons of evidence proves that, but the White House did. It's that simple.

Nope. The media lied.
They were caught and called out for more fake news.
Even more simple.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

but, but...what about the "alternative facts"?

The alternative facts prove that the white house is telling the truth and the media is lying.

(how many member of the idiocracy will give me a star for this post)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muSSang

That old pic resembles the big protesting going on right now across the country !!

Don't call the little lady a nazi, X. The dog accidentally
broke a little flower vase yesterday and I thought there
was a Stukka diving on me.. I wasn't even IT!

You know what kills me? The attention this is getting-- whe-
ther it's based in partisan bickering, "that guy/gal up there" 's
egos, anything except.
Maybe we're getting more noise to keep our eyes off a bean
ball coming in soon. W got six months of honeymoon before 9/11.
As popular or otherwise that Trump is being made to look right
now will be pretty much a moot point after another PHEw.
That's alphabet shorthand for [Pearl Harbor Event wow], can I
get a nice blindsided wow? There's a wise dog out there that
keeps saying "Stay dehydrated." I'll add vigilant.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join