It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Indigo5

You're still talking about states, not people. Glad you used food stamps, though.

www.pewresearch.org...

Good try

Beat me to it. Glad you spotted the fake news too.
It's important to be watchful and catch these people at it.

edit on 22/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Bwhahaha, oh man the denial is too real. This will be an interesting four years. Hell, I may run for president.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HekraM
I can't believe there are people here on ATS that are *still* falling for obvious media manipulation. edition.cnn.com...

There. Even CNN aren't trying to lie about how many people were at the inauguration. Deny ignorance? It seems some of you are wallowing neck deep in it.

This is how liberals spread fake news. Grab a phony picture, take a sound bite out of context, then push, push, push and don't back off until it reaches enough people to grab hold.
We have to be on the look out at all times for the fakers.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It's the same tired old memes time after time.

"Let's talk about how so many republicans are on welfare by not defining welfare and talking about states, not people!"

Both sides do it and both sides get just as butt-hurt as the other whenever somebody calls them out on it. Yet somehow it's different when it's their talking point that's being debunked.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My response relates to the Gigapixel resource, not the posturing over crowd size, but I was redirected here from a separate thread on the CNN Gigapixel.

I had fun panning through the gigapixel. Grabbed some screen caps of my favs taken during the President's speech.

Snarl

Ginsburg Nappy Nap?

Misery

Crybaby

Gowdy’s Pointy Hat

Token Alien Guest

Trudeau Stand In

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

I lost it with your "Gowdy's pointy hat" title.

Excellent grabs!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Some of the faces are hilarious - I did the same, zoomed in and had a look around.
Over Trump's left shoulder the faces look like they want to kill him, over the right they are laughing at those on the left.
It really is amusing to see.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh, i know it. I've been lurking here for years now. I did create an account at one point but i can't remember the username so i had to make another.

But it isn't the fact that they fall for the manipulation that winds me up. I think everybody has fallen for something at one point in their lives. What really winds me up is that when called out and shown that they are wrong, they refuse to put their hand up and say "I was wrong."

Instead, they deflect. "Why does Trump care about how many people were there? What a narcissist!" No, you don't get it. That isn't what Trump and everybody else is saying. He doesn't care about the numbers, he cares that the media are *still* lying through their teeth. They are lying through their teeth, and you don't seem to care about it! Thats the point. It's not about the numbers, it's about the lies. Wakey wakey!

(post by Miracula2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I can make baseless claims as you have too.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It tells us that most of his supporters had to be at work! I did have one relative who made it there, the rest of us would have loved to be there!

edit on 22-1-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: HekraM
I can't believe there are people here on ATS that are *still* falling for obvious media manipulation. edition.cnn.com...

There. Even CNN aren't trying to lie about how many people were at the inauguration. Deny ignorance? It seems some of you are wallowing neck deep in it.

This is how liberals spread fake news. Grab a phony picture, take a sound bite out of context, then push, push, push and don't back off until it reaches enough people to grab hold.
We have to be on the look out at all times for the fakers.

HA! No one remembers clinton and her "We are going to put coal miners out of work" speech other then that soundbite.
Some of the right is falling for the same BS you are blaming on the left.

Just look at the ALL the pictures of the Inauguration. Not just the ones you agree with. Honestly it doesnt matter how much showed up other then historically. But Trump and his Press Sec. had to lie and make it a big deal.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Can we please have more random pics of people at the inauguration please? Like Trey Gowdy with the pointy hat. Can we find the fake hands guy? Or perhaps someone holding their crotch? A person in complete disdain or even a mouth wide open? Biggest points to whoever finds the person with a gun that was never used.

This is great

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Pretty sad Americans are debating about the turnout for the Inauguration. You can clearly see the blank spots in the "actual pictures". I just looked through multiple hashtags on Instagram related to the event and there are a lack of photos in general and there are photos of the emptiness. If there were over a million people like President Trump said I would expect a lot more pictures. The next day there are 1000's of pictures of the Women's March which had 3x as many people. It's beyond a shadow of a doubt he had a low turnout.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

What white spaces?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The actual time lapse video of his inauguration, it wasn't that big and it makes him so pissed that he is not that poplualr.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

For crying out loud you can see the blank spots in your picture! Do you think the NSA removed all those attendees' social media pictures of being at the event? Go an look for yourself for pictures/video of the event and stop regurgitating the same meme.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699

it makes him so pissed that he is not that poplualr.

Where is the evidence that he is angry. Metro areas tend to lean left. DC Metro even more of a higher concentration of leftists.

It simply means that those people who voted for Trump weren't leftist Metrosexuals.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join