It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bus to the Women's March

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Hmm. The bus captain announced we have wine. This should be fun!

Should be a great protest. Nothing more entertaining then a bus (or busses) full of trump hating, establishment fear mongering drunk on wine, whilst young kids on board are getting brainwashed to hate their government to the point where you have to travel hundreds of miles to shout at anyone willing to listen.
I would be ashamed if I was the parents of the teenagers traveling, what kind of example are you setting for them?

If the kids are really about making a difference, Instead of bring the kids along to protest, how about you teach them to do well in school, and when they finish high school get a career in politics and make a real difference. In a months time nobody will even remember the women's Mach on D.C.

Do you even know what you are protesting? Are representing all women in America as a whole, or just the ones who hate trump?
edit on 21-1-2017 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Big coverage on CNN.

CNN commentators all stern and serious.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Madonna just said Revolution of Love",Lmao!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Or a drunk Alex Jones doing a mixer with protestors.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A couple of favorite quotes from speeches

"Trump has put a fox in every henhouse in America."
Gloria Steinem

"It took this horrendously dark time to wake us the fuuk up."
Madonna

"Mr. Trump, I will respect you, when you respect me "
Scarlett Johanssen
edit on 1/21/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Gloria Steinem

I wonder where they got that meme from?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Gloria Steinem

Madonna

Isn't it amazing how people see things so differently?!

Some women just laugh and say, "bring on my fox...hubba hubba. I'll show that fox what a real woman can do!...lol"

Also, some women look at this time as a bright new day and have a sunny optimism. A couple in my circle are already talking about expanding their businesses and getting the ball rolling on making our great country prosperous.

edit on 21-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I thought this was emphatically not an anti-Trump protest?

Did I misunderstand?
edit on 21-1-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Gloria Steinem

Madonna

"Mr. Trump, I will respect you, when you respect me "
Scarlett Johanssen

I don't want anyone to respect me just because I am a woman. That is hollow. Respect is earned not simply awarded. Trump has shown that he respects individuals who deserve it. Not based on sex, race, religion, etc. I respect Trump for this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I want to hear it, MME! If you don't want to post it so we can all laugh, pm me, please.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I want to hear it, MME! If you don't want to post it so we can all laugh, pm me, please.

I'll PM because it will definitely not contribute to the quality of the discussion at ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I am on the bus to the Women's March on Washington, and as I type this, we are leaving the starting point at a South Houston mall. The bus is full- 54 of us. There's men and women of all races, age 13 (or so) to elders. Many brought signs; a few brought paper fans of the type we used to use in church.

Have fun, and wish you safe journey there and back.

I might think you're protesting over nothing, or rather protesting over something that only exists in the mind of the media, but as long as you're doing so in a civilized way then best of luck to you!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

If the kids are really about making a difference, Instead of bring the kids along to protest, how about you teach them to do well in school, and when they finish high school get a career in politics and make a real difference. In a months time nobody will even remember the women's Mach on D.C.

You take that back. The last thing we need is more politicians, and more polysci majors. Especially crybaby ones.
I'd rather have more people who worked and owned companies come into politics.
How about we ban lawyers from Congress while we are at that thought. That is the last kind of people we need.

Our immigration policy or at least the myth is that we don't make enough tech workers, doctors, engineers, construction workers, and farm workers. Heck we dont even make enough americans that want to work at disney and they had to get h1b's. How about we make some more of those jobs.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Oooo a field trip!!

I imagine at least 85% of the protestors are doing so cause its fun and they just need to get out.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
F*** Washington and the narcissistic blowhards it houses.

This thing has spread worldwide.

This is the anger that Trump has caused with his verbal vomit, hateful rhetoric, and infantile tweets...

Current marches around the world:

Washington:

New York:

London:

Paris:

Barcelona:

Belgrade:

Nigeria:

Sydney:

Edinburgh:

And yes, even Antarctica:

Trump and his new administration will have no choice but to submit to the demands of the people to continue moving the US forward in the 21st century with individual rights and freedoms, rather than trying to step it back to the 18th century.

This march has been his warning, the world is watching...

[snipped]

Power to the people.

edit on Sat Jan 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: seagull

If you see the guys in all black with handkerchiefs covering their faces get out of there. They are the destructive anarchists that show up at protest. Some claim they are provocateurs but still.

Why would they show up, they did the job yesterday, today they will be paid to be at home and recover after the debauchery.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

B.S. this is all about media coverage and hype, and people who are completely lost.

Are you freaking serious that the 21st century has been moving forward in any good direction ?

Incredible how the ministry of truth has got you all by the nose rings.
edit on 21-1-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join