It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
ooh speaking of space federations Voyager is on tonight, as long as it has that seven of nine chick with those nice tits i'm happy
she can assimilate me anyday!

[edit on 5-2-2005 by drfunk]

Lol one thing like about ATS are the ridiculous comments some people post up lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
gl2

Nice response; well thought out hard work.

Unfortunately, Phillip Krapf lied. He is a simple, common alien experiencer, who is seemingly well-educated and skilled, who got impatient and wanted to get into the thick of it "so" bad, that he jumped the gun and went for the gold. He fabricated the Verdants and wound in all he suspects and has heard. He's smart enough to have a few things right, and to fool almost everybody else.

Good thing I had you figured for the person you are.Your dismissal of the Krapf story from 'the get-go' only confirmed my initial 'hunch'.Like gl2 said, have you read any of his books or read anything online about the person, his credentials, his reports, supporting testimonies&data? I haven't, that's why I keep my opinion neutral for now.You might want to try such an approach rather then to debunk that which doesn't help your own cause.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

ooh speaking of space federations Voyager is on tonight, as long as it has that seven of nine chick with those nice tits i'm happy

Yea i wouldnt mind been her slavebot anytime

awww man

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Hi EarthSister,

As I understand the word 'Nordics' is synonymous for blond-haired, human looking ETs.It's more of a nickname, in the sense of the word.Even the word itself doesn't imply a race on it's own but the coalescence of multiple eyewitness accounts of human looking ETs.Therefore I think that the word was not intentionally fabricated but rather a result of something else.I've noticed that they're not in your album so I presume you had no dealings with them.
Where you completely miss the mark is by your statement that they're not based on any actual beings or original events.Of course they are, where else do you think the nickname comes from? There are literally dozens and dozens of reports, starting with Adamski&Menger's "Venusians" till Rincon&Meier's "Pleiadians" later on.Even in these accounts not all ETs described had blond hair, some of them did, but for some that's enough to put them in the 'Nordic' category.

TerraX
You misunderstand what I mean to say. Sorry I was not clearer.

Consider that The Greys are an actual race that humans actually have contact with, and when humans see them, they often naturally assume that they are "The Greys" that so many others refer to. (You should always just ask when you have the chance.) Although "Greys" is not their real name, when people get together and describe them, they can all get the idea that they are talking about the same alien race.

Now consider that "many" of the 218 visiting races are shorter than we are, have large heads compared to their bodies (compared to ours), big black almond-shaped eyes, tiny noses and mouths, and some shade of gray skin. When a human describes what he witnessed, many races can be assumed to be the popular "Greys" especially considering that most people think there are only a few races visiting Earth. Often people will sooner assume that the lighting must have been different when they hear reports of differently shaded gray skin, before they will assume that it must have been an entirely different race of beings.

There is one race of humans visiting Earth who are much further advanced and evolved than we are, and if you saw some of them, you too would revert to popular assumption that they are "The Nordics" that many people describe, and repeat their description as. There is a race that is The Greys that many people keep assuming other races are, but there is no race that is "The Nordics" that people keep reporting either.

In other words, if you meet The Greys and ask them who they are, they will tell you that they are the race that humans refer to as The Greys. But you will never meet a race who will tell you that they are the race that humans refer to as "The Nordics."

There is no race that fits the common description of "The Nordics." You only hear similar descriptions of actual races being mistaken for the fabricated and repeated description.

Also, the word Nordic is purely a human descriptive word and never came to any humans by any alien race to name themselves by.

Don't assume safe belief in every claim you hear either, no matter how popular it is or professional it sounds. Most of them are bogus.

I have a drawing on my site of one being who is of the race of humans that visits Earth. That is Zylem. Often when this being is seen by an Earth human, the Earth human comes back with the description of the popular Nordic even though he doesn't even have blonde hair. (Maybe it's the lighting.)

[edit on 1-2-2005 by EarthSister]

anyway onto a serious matter.

Thats exactly what i thought Earthisister.The story of nordics does seem alittle farfetched.More like an imaginary fabrication.I dont mean to jump to conclusions but i believe that many would prefer a blonde attractive humanlike figure to save the world and bring world peace.Hense nordics come into place.I also agree with terra x`s statement.

I believe these beings exist.But the way many discribe them seems out of place.I believe theres much more to them and their appearence than some `fairytale`.We must not make quick judgments to aliens who quickly befriend with us.There could more to it.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

My lord man, must you be so vulgar, there are likely to be younger members on ATS.

Though I must agree Jeri Ryan is beutiful.

[edit on 2/6/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

gl2

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't doubt that you have experiences, Earth Sister, but once you begin to interact with a given alien species (people is a better word--not so specious), the desire to keep the interaction going can be strong. To end it, for some, is a kind of ex-communication. The key question is: do they respect your rights? Have you been knocked out, abducted and treated like a guinea pig? In other words, do you even know how, why they took you? Do you know about their agenda, here? More importantly, do you actively probe them back, in return (remote sensing, not physically, of course)?

I've talked with Richard Boylan, who you probably know of. He's a PhD in psychology who is well known for his encounters and his writings. However, like yourself, he hasn't progressed to the stage where he can actively criticize the gray federation, like he would criticize any other endeavor. Why not? He has been abducted, implanted and also treated favorably, but, like yourself, has been told that the abductors don't do harmful, frightful things here. Tell that to the people I know who've been abducted. Tell that to David Jacobs' interviewees. Boylan is articulate, well-intended and intelligent, but---he has yet to utter a critique. Anything they say to him is accepted, in part because he assumes that they know more.
Yet is he free to think independently? Why was he implanted? Why the strange knockouts, the power and control that we would otherwise see as bizarrely criminal?

Because, of course, the abductors have much more to hide. If you were a Neanderthal and a US citizen doped you out, then took you up in a (military) chopper at intervals where she told you, "No, we are a democracy--we don't torture, abuse, or undermine other democracies because we are the leading democracy" wouldn't you tend to think it gospel? Theirs is a complex, corruption-ridden trading collective. They have animal origins, foreign policies, material needs, and a structure that rationalizes its abuses in terms of their technological superiority, their longer duration. But they are far from the most advanced aliens we have encountered. They aren't even the most numerous. Implantation, blackouts, screen memories---it's all intended to hide what they don't want you to know, which, in your case, probably isn't details about their electrogravity configured craft interiors.

Instead, they want to preserve you as a kind of filter. Of course their social and other practices are more evolved. But, they have a psychotronic kind of Big Brother regime tracking them, and, in the gray case, the Verdants appear to have infiltrated their original planet, then steered it toward its death, leaving the grays entirely vulnerable. They were left to hide underground for years, then scooped up and used for the federation's expansion IN ANOTHER GALAXY, not in the Large Magellenic Cloud where the grays reportedly originate. Why here? Because the Verdants took control of the old neighborhood, probably for hegemonic reasons and to control the resources, expand the collective elsewhere.

Don't you see how we can be skeptical of your analysis when you have no criticism, whatsoever, of them? Don't you remember the critical judgement that was the prime lesson of your undergraduate studies? They do have direct operatives here, and some of what they do is very ugly. It needs to be hidden because the federation does intervene: abductions, manipulation of religious conflicts, and more. What do they do with those late-stage hybrids? What about the young pre-teens sexually abused by them, as is noted in The Threat, by David Jacobs. Read Jacobs, then ask your federation contacts about such, in detail.

Wake up, Earth Sister. See beyond them. They are fallible, controlling and the grays themselves were heinously violated. It was all rationalized in terms of changing them (even if it killed their planet) and pulling them into the given collective. *There are other, vastly more advanced collectives.

In the words of Daniel Sheehan (on cover of Krapf's 2nd book), "I ask that people regard the revelations in Phillip Krapf's book with the same attention they directed to the Pentagon Papers in 1971. I personally view The Challenge of Contact (Krapf's 2nd book) in the same vein. I say this as one of the attorneys for the New York Times who worked on the Pentagon Papers case."

The Pentagon Papers exposed a vast fraud in US foreign policy. "The same vein?" Read between the lines.

Art Bell: "There was just something about Phillip Krapf that rang true. I gues that's all I can say. Over several hours the story held up--he held up--and you came away with a feeling, 'Well maybe..."

R. Leo Sprinkle, PhD, President of the Board Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists, Author of Soul Samples: "Phillip Krapf serves not only as a reporter for his own extraterrestrial contacts, but also as a spokesperson for the tasks to be completed by humanity."

FINALLY, Krapf got into hot water with the Verdants by the time of his 2nd book because he saw inconsistencies in their story and he said too much about him. They gave him a cold shoulder, then patronized him in demeaning terms for having simply been honest about what he saw--because it embarrassed them. They want you to discredit him now, because he said too much and humans aren't rushing to be absorbed into their power structure.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by gl2]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Good thing I had you figured for the person you are.Your dismissal of the Krapf story from 'the get-go' only confirmed my initial 'hunch'.Like gl2 said, have you read any of his books or read anything online about the person, his credentials, his reports, supporting testimonies&data? I haven't, that's why I keep my opinion neutral for now.You might want to try such an approach rather then to debunk that which doesn't help your own cause.

TerraX

I respect your position and don't expect any support from you. However, I know the real aliens, and that's how I know Krapf is a straight out liar. I only needed to look into his work to see that for myself very quickly. I have also had a few conversations with the real aliens about Krapf and why he is doing this. He's "way" off and obviously fabricating great detail for his selfish reasons. I call that criminal, wouldn't you? That is, if you believed it, of course? Why should I not say so? Or why should I just pretend that everybody is equally as motivated and knowledgeable? So Krapf has enough familiarity with the UFO field and with what people want to hear, so he delivered for you! You really have to think about that, whether you believe it or not. Don't be so easily led around, Man. Think.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L

anyway onto a serious matter.

Thats exactly what i thought Earthisister.The story of nordics does seem alittle farfetched.More like an imaginary fabrication.I dont mean to jump to conclusions but i believe that many would prefer a blonde attractive humanlike figure to save the world and bring world peace.Hense nordics come into place.I also agree with terra x`s statement.

I believe these beings exist.But the way many discribe them seems out of place.I believe theres much more to them and their appearence than some `fairytale`.We must not make quick judgments to aliens who quickly befriend with us.There could more to it.

Hi, blackSt33L

I see what you mean and agree with your broad way of thinking.

Another thing that strikes me as perhaps contributing to common belief, is that around the same time and the same groups of people from which I was hearing residual stories of good-looking "Nordics" I was also hearing lots of stories about alien people having sex with humans. I suspect, strictly from my sense of what humans like to key on, that these two popular past-time ideas got mixed together and grew in popularity and momentum just from their own echo.

With so few humans really knowing the aliens yet, and the few being so different from most of those leading the UFO field, it is very difficult for a person to be able to tell what is what, even when he sees it for himself.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

...However, I know the real aliens, and that's how I know

Earthsister,

I know just enough to know I don't know anything...

Having said this, I have U2U'd you with a question regarding the general topic, as well as having explicitly requested your input in regards to this thread...

Don't know if these simply escaped your attention, but I hope I can expect a reply (U2U or otherwise) from you in the near future...

As I'm sure you will appreciate, I do not intend to accept everything "turn-key" at face value, but rather hope to be given someone's honest thoughts/perspective/input, and internalize it for myself for further contemplation.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
I don't doubt that you have experiences, Earth Sister, but once you begin to interact with a given alien species (people is a better word--not so specious), the desire to keep the interaction going can be strong. To end it, for some, is a kind of ex-communication. The key question is: do they respect your rights? Have you been knocked out, abducted and treated like a guinea pig? In other words, do you even know how, why they took you? Do you know about their agenda, here? More importantly, do you actively probe them back, in return (remote sensing, not physically, of course)?

I've talked with Richard Boylan, who you probably know of. He's a PhD in psychology who is well known for his encounters and his writings. However, like yourself, he hasn't progressed to the stage where he can actively criticize the gray federation, like he would criticize any other endeavor. Why not? He has been abducted, implanted and also treated favorably, but, like yourself, has been told that the abductors don't do harmful, frightful things here. Tell that to the people I know who've been abducted. Tell that to David Jacobs' interviewees. Boylan is articulate, well-intended and intelligent, but---he has yet to utter a critique. Anything they say to him is accepted, in part because he assumes that they know more.
Yet is he free to think independently? Why was he implanted? Why the strange knockouts, the power and control that we would otherwise see as bizarrely criminal?

Because, of course, the abductors have much more to hide. If you were a Neanderthal and a US citizen doped you out, then took you up in a (military) chopper at intervals where she told you, "No, we are a democracy--we don't torture, abuse, or undermine other democracies because we are the leading democracy" wouldn't you tend to think it gospel? Theirs is a complex, corruption-ridden trading collective. They have animal origins, foreign policies, material needs, and a structure that rationalizes its abuses in terms of their technological superiority, their longer duration. But they are far from the most advanced aliens we have encountered. They aren't even the most numerous. Implantation, blackouts, screen memories---it's all intended to hide what they don't want you to know, which, in your case, probably isn't details about their electrogravity configured craft interiors.

Instead, they want to preserve you as a kind of filter. Of course their social and other practices are more evolved. But, they have a psychotronic kind of Big Brother regime tracking them, and, in the gray case, the Verdants appear to have infiltrated their original planet, then steered it toward its death, leaving the grays entirely vulnerable. They were left to hide underground for years, then scooped up and used for the federation's expansion IN ANOTHER GALAXY, not in the Large Magellenic Cloud where the grays reportedly originate. Why here? Because the Verdants took control of the old neighborhood, probably for hegemonic reasons and to control the resources, expand the collective elsewhere.

Don't you see how we can be skeptical of your analysis when you have no criticism, whatsoever, of them? Don't you remember the critical judgement that was the prime lesson of your undergraduate studies? They do have direct operatives here, and some of what they do is very ugly. It needs to be hidden because the federation does intervene: abductions, manipulation of religious conflicts, and more. What do they do with those late-stage hybrids? What about the young pre-teens sexually abused by them, as is noted in The Threat, by David Jacobs. Read Jacobs, then ask your federation contacts about such, in detail.

Wake up, Earth Sister. See beyond them. They are fallible, controlling and the grays themselves were heinously violated. It was all rationalized in terms of changing them (even if it killed their planet) and pulling them into the given collective. *There are other, vastly more advanced collectives.

In the words of Daniel Sheehan (on cover of Krapf's 2nd book), "I ask that people regard the revelations in Phillip Krapf's book with the same attention they directed to the Pentagon Papers in 1971. I personally view The Challenge of Contact (Krapf's 2nd book) in the same vein. I say this as one of the attorneys for the New York Times who worked on the Pentagon Papers case."

The Pentagon Papers exposed a vast fraud in US foreign policy. "The same vein?" Read between the lines.

Art Bell: "There was just something about Phillip Krapf that rang true. I gues that's all I can say. Over several hours the story held up--he held up--and you came away with a feeling, 'Well maybe..."

R. Leo Sprinkle, PhD, President of the Board Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists, Author of Soul Samples: "Phillip Krapf serves not only as a reporter for his own extraterrestrial contacts, but also as a spokesperson for the tasks to be completed by humanity."

FINALLY, Krapf got into hot water with the Verdants by the time of his 2nd book because he saw inconsistencies in their story and he said too much about him. They gave him a cold shoulder, then patronized him in demeaning terms for having simply been honest about what he saw--because it embarrassed them. They want you to discredit him now, because he said too much and humans aren't rushing to be absorbed into their power structure.

Wow, gl2

You have said a lot here and deserve a thorough answer. I can only answer some of it though, and not right now because I am going to my daughter's house with the rest of my family in just a few minutes to watch the Super Bowl.

Your thoughtfulness and intelligence show, but you've been mislead by some of the popular figures in the field, and I think you just need some amount more of true information to apply your rational thinking to, and base your great opinions on. By "true" I mean information that is actually real and the truth about all of this, and that comes to you in its own way that you can understand in your own way.

You are the kind of person I would like to talk one-on-one in person with instead of over a message board, because there is so much to say and so much gets lost in meaning in cold type talk.

I will answer your post as soon as I have some time to sit with it. Feel free to use my personal email anytime if you want to talk in private also.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

...However, I know the real aliens, and that's how I know

Earthsister,

I know just enough to know I don't know anything...

Having said this, I have U2U'd you with a question regarding the general topic, as well as having explicitly requested your input in regards to this thread...

Don't know if these simply escaped your attention, but I hope I can expect a reply (U2U or otherwise) from you in the near future...

As I'm sure you will appreciate, I do not intend to accept everything "turn-key" at face value, but rather hope to be given someone's honest thoughts/perspective/input, and internalize it for myself for further contemplation.

sdrumrunner

OH my gosh, I am sorry. My U2Us were sticking on to say I had 3 of them, when I really didn't, so I stopped looking at them. I see your questions and I will answer them as soon as I can. But right now I am going out for the rest of the night and tomorrow I am working until early afternoon.

I won't forget you. Thank you for your patience.

Hm I got somebody else's questions in here too... sorry there too.

gl2

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Earth Sister, I've been an experiencer since 1995, thousands of hours of ongoing communications. In my case, without abductions. Instead, given my role in a semi-public human telepathic community (that has spread as an alternative to oppressive state intrusions like Watergate and the assassinations) the interactions occur within a larger community that is witness to such. One highly informative alien (non-federation) said that "at least 30,000 have to" follow the interactions, for various reasons. Given the explicit, ongoing nature of same (hints about science, off-world politics and other helpful info, sometimes provocative, for humans), there is sustained interest.

You seem to want to impart to me the essential nature of your interactions. I, too, interacted with federation aliens initially, but it was all observed and commented upon at intervals, by non-federation aliens (the vast majority in this galaxy and in Andromeda, the galaxy with which we'll merge in some 3.5 billion years, to form a large ellitpical, or round galaxy). My sources are good and I know federation aliens well, even some veiled critics among them. They fear to express themselves, due to the overbearing agenda of the IFSP. So, I know them and certainly have disputed with Verdants. I remotely probe their craft regularly, not a technological scrutiny but a political and investigative probing--they have committed crimes and are in violation of basic standards here. Sure, they are more advanced than the typical Wall St. orgy of self-interest, but they have their own kind of arrogant, destructive tendencies. I know grays, but I know other, more advanced aliens. Here's part of a chapter I'm writing about hyperversals, a vastly more advanced population of much greater extent. It's the first publicly written treatment of its sort (several pages). It will help you understand how those federation aliens figure in the larger context. I'll post this section in a separate thread of its own, later. It's too new (and controversial) to bury this low in a different thread.

Hyperversals: a New Category of Aliens?

For years now, experiencers have written about a category of extraterrestrials who so greatly exceed aliens like the grays, for example, that descriptions sometimes fall short. Such aliens have been described as “non-physical” or hyper-dimensional. In Jim Marrs’ book Alien Agenda, government-trained remote viewers report that such aliens are physical but derive from a succession of universe cycles---they originated during previous universe cycles (something like a previous universe, but not exactly). Instead, according to such reports, they’re all part of the same, overall universe. To make this all possible, the universal continuum, itself, would have to be much older than 13 billion years.

Cosmologists have toyed with the idea of a re-cycling universe, yet until articles about negative energy and marginally faster-than-light physics were published during recent years, a re-cycling universe was largely considered impossible. All evidence pointed toward one tiny singularity at the beginning of time. From such perspective, there was nothing--there could have been nothing before that first, zero moment. The problem with such models was that they’re all based on scant knowledge about black holes, in the first place.

More recently, the notion of a multiverse--a succession of interconnected,
or inter-dimensioning universes, has been advanced by cosmologists. String theorists suggest that a previous “brane,” a sheet-like fabric of time existing in a previous universe, could have connected with our “brane” to cause the current universe to come into form. US science journals are fairly conservative in speculating about a multiverse, preferring to limit their articles to sketchy notions about a fifth dimension, or mathematical models of extra dimensions (i.e. “branes” as some string theorists call them).

Non-US magazines like New Scientist discuss multiversal possibilities much more freely, i.e. Marcus Chown’s well-reasoned excursions into the subject. In New Scientist, another British scientist argued that a new model of physics could be premised on a more flexible notion of time, alone. Yet another suggested that during a previous universe cycle, aliens endangered by a waning energy condition could have engineered a new universe into being. He didn’t suggest how they might have done so, but other theorists, i.e. Steven Hawking, have suggested that by manipulating the energy vs. negative energy status of a black hole, a kind of white hole could conceivably be created. In short, the old Einstein limit could be exceeded. *See Michio Kaku's article on escaping to another universe, at prospectmagazine.co.uk...

Hawking even theorized that particles, or quanta (discrete packets of energy), could escape from a black hole if “negative energy” fluctuations caused by “tidal shifts” within a black hole allowed particles to briefly exceed the speed of light and escape the black hole---provided, of course, they slowed down for an equally brief period of time after escaping the event horizon.

For years Hawking bet colleagues that no information, no recognizable pattern within such quanta, could escape a black hole. Then, in 2004, Hawking reversed himself and admitted that he’d probably lost the bet. New models showed that information (a kind of order) contained within what goes into a black hole, could, in fact, escape from a black hole, although Hawking suggests that we might not be able to decipher it, given the mainstream assumption that there are no faster-than-light physics (an assumption that aliens say is incorrect).

So, although theorists like Hawking are still debating whether we might be able to see a “naked” singularity, a physically detectable black hole that somehow exceeds its event horizon, the question of whether black holes have a measurable “memory,” of sorts, has now come into mainstream scientific play. The possibility that information can somehow be cycled through black holes is now discussed by internationally recognized theorists. (See Scientific American, Nov. 2004) This has far-reaching implications.

For example, as was noted earlier, if, toward the end of a given universe cycle (its habitable stability), aliens were to coordinate their actions universally, they could post electrogravity craft near all black holes in the universe in order to create a new universe cycle. By sharply tilting the energy vs. negative energy balance of all such black holes at the same time, they could cause them to “bleed into” a white hole, a new universe.
Remember Tom Bearden’s reciprocity--discussed in earlier pages? It says that when light converges from three different directions so that it cancels out, the energy bleeds into electrogravity, and conversely, if electrogravity converges so that it cancels out, it bleeds back into light waves. Believe it or not, that may be the basic recipe for creating a new universe. By posting drone ships near black holes (massive reservoirs of negative energy) while removing all participating aliens to contained craft far out in space, a new universe could be created. Any civilization that did so would no doubt wait until this universe was nearing the end of its habitability. To do so would be a major feat and would have enduring political and ecological implications.

For example, all aliens with primitive technology would probably be killed by the creation of a new universe. Presumably, only aliens with advanced electrogravity technology would be able to survive such a transition. And where would they get such technology? It would likely have been created by aliens who had to shield themselves in order to survive the shock and radiation of supernovas and hyper-novas (when black holes combine--as happens when galaxies merge, for example). It would also have been refined by aliens who moved to small, icy planets where an electrogravity field had to be effected in order to contain an atmosphere and do terra-forming (stabilizing an atmosphere, plus a water cycle) to allow for habitation.

In short, the creation of a new universe would be an awe-inspiring, beautiful moment, but would be fraught with contradictions and the need for all advanced aliens to both coordinate, and act together at the very same moment. Peaceful coordination on such a scale doesn’t just happen by itself. It would have to be accomplished. It would require humility, a shared vision of all participating aliens in the universe. All such aliens would have to reduce their numbers in order to survive the moment. Greed and violence would have to be overcome.

So, what would be the main theme among such beings? Once again, a shared ecology—not a piggish scramble for real estate. Living within an already inhabited, hyper-advanced universe, any humans who might think that greed is the best way to get ahead of the alien pack would probably be seen as weird, undesirable primitives. According to numerous aliens’ reports, the die is already cast, so it’s either shape up, or perish---no reckless abusers allowed.

Those who suspect that this discussion about hyperversals is headed in a certain direction are correct.

On May 6, 2004 one apprehensive population of hyperversals initiated explicit contact here, in no uncertain terms, by stating that, yes, they did originate during a previous universe cycle. As far as I know, this was the first time such aliens had gone semi-public in announcing their existence. Certain official sources here, on Earth, had previously hinted at such beings, i.e. in one rumored French government report. *By the way, the French government has been less impaired in publishing its findings about aliens, i.e. the French defense ministry’s COMETA report.

Years earlier, an unusually advanced (non-federation) alien had almost casually remarked, here, that the Verdants are seen as efficient ciphers, scribes who tend to, and compile data that more advanced aliens can later draw on, and compile. This was stated in passing, but was starkly different from previous alien remarks, both in character and nature. At the time, we, humans, were trying to put what we were seeing into larger, coherent perspective, so I assumed the individual was either unusually presumptuous or that something was going on that far exceeded the Verdants. In fact, there had been other remarks of the sort, statements that coolly and confidently put the Verdants in their place, as though the alien(s) making the statements had large-scale insights of some unknown sort.

For example, one day several years ago while I lay awake in bed, the more advanced (than Verdant) aliens demonstrated their capabilities by seeming to change both the nature and the order of time-- its very structure right before me as I lay, eyes closed but "watching” attentively! Years later, another hyper-advanced alien explained that they had simply looped time in more complex ways. For years prior to the event, I’d interacted with aliens closer on the evolutionary scale to humans, so I wasn’t one to be unduly impressed by basic, off-world capabilities and electrogravity. But the looped-time incident was vivid and deliberate---far beyond the capabilities of gray-federation aliens (a fact that gray-federation aliens seemed to acknowledge later), and was done to make a statement of some sort. It essentially took the lid off of the Verdant-imposed ceiling over humankind. Apparently, there were more advanced others--of some unspecified sort.

Back to the morning of May 6, 2004, years afterward: I awoke on May 6 after a sleep interruption routine done by federation-related aliens when someone such as myself stands out for criticizing their activities. The night before I’d been involved in an argument during which I firmly, but reluctantly warned “grays” that humans have a right to defend against the same type of scheme that appears to have killed the original gray planet (reportedly in the Large Magellenic Cloud), which furthered Verdant predations there. As a critic of Verdant provocations, I felt it necessary to state a sorely obvious truth about the current human circumstance.
For years, I’d argued the grays’ case re the Verdants while investigating the manipulated-conflict scheme that alien sources say Verdants imposed on the original gray planet. I’m seen as unusual for having done so. More noteworthy, of course, are the efforts of alien individuals who go out of their way to report on the subject. My investigations into Verdant doings are more explicit than those of most humans. In part, this stems from ongoing help and information offered by sympathetic, non-federation aliens, some of which is noted in previous chapters.

Again, on the night of May 5, 2004 I’d warned grays that humans could logically be expected to use lethal force to ward off abductors working a takeover and possible planet-killing Verdant scheme, here. It was the first time I’d “spoken” so bluntly, and I discerned that various aliens attending to the exchange felt that a critical threshold had been reached.
Little did I know who would respond, later…

Early the next morning, I was awoken and critiqued (the usual kind of communicated exchange) by a hyper-advanced alien I’d previously criticized for acting like “the boy in the bubble” by offering comments from highly advanced, yet idealized remove from the Verdants’ brutal scheme here. The hyper-advanced alien was clearly more evolved than the Verdants, yet seemed to loft any argument about Verdants into cryptic, large-scale terms, attributing a seemingly round quality to such considerations. Given Verdant violations here, I’d expected more trenchant legal distinctions, at least some tacit acknowledgement that humans had valid grievances.

Then, quite unexpectedly, the given alien admitted that his population had evolved before what humans call the Big Bang! He also hinted that the current universe cycle had been engineered, in part. As far as I know, it was an historic first: a semi-public admission that life had existed in great numbers during a previous universe cycle. In short, if the report is correct, the universe is much older than a mere 12-13 billion years. Then, in order to demonstrate that the story was told in earnest, the alien opened up the entire context of previous, related demonstrations, noting that they were the work of his kind. The experience had the same depth, a very different feel from the coarser, more crudely framed Verdant doings.

Later that day, one of the hyperversals showed a graphic “visual” record of how it was for them to sit in a contained hyper-environment as our current-cycle universe was initiated--billions of years ago. In the visual, a crowd of aliens stood within a large, contained space. Overhead was a large, orb-shaped electrogravitically-effected shield at the moment when the old universe was manipulated to initiate a new cycle, a new extension of the then-failing, old "universe."

The subject was treated with deep gravity, a most somber message. Those who witnessed this were awed; we’d never imagined anything like it. The best approximation would be to imagine that you live on a small planet or a very large, rounded, artificial "craft" at the exact moment that a big supernova, or worse yet, a big hypernova (caused by combining black holes) occurred—which would kill everyone, were they not shielded.

In the hyperversal’s graphic, a momentous, apprehensive pause ensued as they watched the dome above rush with reddish white color, some vast, cataclysmic event--described as the initiation of a new universe cycle. Ironically, this resembled a contained hyper-weathering of a super/hypernova and appeared to involve fades of body, like those described by Elders when they travel at faster-than-light speeds. Tense, eerie quiet ensued, a collective pause of an extraordinary sort as the moment(s) passed.

Of course, humans found this profound and deeply wrought with implications. It was one of those days that you remember for life (where you were when it happened), not only a significant marker of a major sort, but an explicit cause for redefining considerably more. Nonetheless, we were on the watch for simple-minded, lolly tendencies in view of such, the inability of some humans to maintain their acumen beyond such a threshold, to hold up their critical awareness. Although it was a profound moment in the history of human-alien interactions, I nonetheless walked the hyperversal who initiated the contact through a series of questions.
Mindful of the context in which the given hyperversal had initiated explicit, open contact as a hyperversal (at a moment surrounding remarks about a human defense against the federation scheme, here), I noted the above-noted elite human “direct” operatives (one a Swiss-French arms manufacturer and former mutual funds owner established in the US, the other a leading Jewish financier in Europe—a family that rose to wealth when Napoleon was defeated) who reportedly further the federation scheme, here. The hyperversal alien suggested that I shouldn’t verge on the notion of violence toward grays. Apparently a non-sexual of a seemingly gentle sort, he suggested that the gray story was a complicated one that merited deeper, moderated reserve. I said I hadn’t advocated harming the grays, but had argued otherwise for years, mindful of the Verdant-related debacle that killed the grays’ home planet---as a result, grays lost what will probably be the only mature, naturally evolved biome that will ever be allowed them. Due to their misfortune, the grays are perpetual guest-dependents, crudely used by the Verdants.

The hyper-advanced alien who initiated contact is part of a population I now refer to as the –X3’s ( “-“ for negative energy users, “X” for hyperversals, and “3” for the fact that they don’t merely work via a positive-negative energy scheme, but appear to have refined a third, more complicated dynamic). The -X3 alien/spokesperson replied that a human collective premise will arrive at some vaguely gray-like status, over time, irregardless of short-term human choices. I countered that –X3 fails to make basic, legal distinctions, that –X3’s cohort population isn’t actively engaged here, nor is –X3’s cohort doing basic, day-to-day physical duty, here. One of –X3’s related associates, using a staged Verdant-related filter, countered that I, myself, am not yet “effective” in correcting certain problems here (human violence, inequality, etc.). I countered that further time is necessary to both propagate and evolve a more advanced planetary basis to correct such problems.

I said that Verdants propagate conflict, essentially enslaving grays through lies, deception and destruction—which allowed a corrupt, overgrown population of sexuals (the Verdants) to lead nonsexuals (grays), which could be dangerous. –X3 replied glibly and without detail, saying that humans would arrive at some collective premise, anyway---essentially rationalizing that violently schemed Verdant ends justify the means, perhaps… At this juncture, other aliens, some of a hyperversal character, offered critiques of –X3. This was greatly helpful, in that we, humans, were essentially over our heads in a subject about which we knew little.

I now refer to the hyperversals who criticize the –X3’s as –Xn’s (n for a possible extra integer and/or character). The –Xn’s are another group of hyperversal who are either equal to, or more advanced than the –X3’s. Again, one must remember that, after an entire universe cycle, there would then have been many very advanced aliens, yet some would derive from different origins, different systems. Some would be more independent-minded, more rigorous in their thinking than others, i.e. those from collectives that might, at times, favor the bland generalizations of a given community.

–Xn said that the –X3’s had directed Verdants to our location in the Milky Way, effectively aiding the Verdants in initiating activities here. –Xn also noted that –X3’s group deliberately tips Verdants off about the location of some newly technological planets like our own, hence the –X3’s apparently rationalize that some planets will be killed—which could, in some ways, accommodate certain of the –X3’s. One or more –Xn’s elucidated that some of the –X3 population’s associates do so as a deliberate strategy. At this juncture, –X3 was listening attentively and had ample opportunity to correct -Xn if this were untrue, but he didn’t—which may be tacit admission that the allegation was true (in alien community of mind communications, honesty isn’t merely optional, it is required—dishonesty is easily detectable because it lacks coherence and has a failed, seemingly more physical, anatomical character).

As was later pointed out by one of the -Xn ‘s, the -X3's are clearly physical and have water-based bodies. The –X3’s have whitish skin and large, fairly rounded heads. They are bipedal, with two eyes and a body that is more sturdy than the grays. They appear to be taller than the grays. Their elbow and knee joints are unusually rounded, more circular and sturdy than are those of the grays. The –X3’s and the -Xn ‘s both defer to, and appear to interact with a larger host of other hyperversal populations. Indeed, some of the other hyperversals are so advanced that they challenge one's notion of possibilities. For example, one (or more) of them later demonstrated an ability to literally pose what would happen, or would have happened were a human (myself, in this case) to have chosen unwisely/unecologically at a given moment. In a literally awesome display, the hyperversal (not a -X3, by the way) drew upon a variety of time horizons, of sorts, to specifically elucidate what would happen to a human (various outcomes) were bad choices made. The strange part of the demonstration was that it appeared to bend time around, to reach both back and forward in time, in order to do so--across a multiplicity of "event horizons.” No federation alien has demonstrated such a capability, to my knowledge.

More importantly, the other, conceivably more advanced (than -X3) populations appear to be more capable than the –X3’s, yet are more finely, deeply integrated into the continuum. Some of their existence and/or doings appear to dimension right through us and our surroundings, in that other universe cycles appear to either echo through ours in a different direction of time, or co-exist within ours--with much larger implications. Perhaps you, the reader, have witnessed extraordinarily intelligent manifestations of hyperversal consciousness communicating sentient implications of right and wrong, good ecology and analysis vs. bad. The reason you may have witnessed such is that hyperversals can both ghost, and see through, the activities of lesser aliens. They can do so without leaving much trace. Their capabilities leave one thinking that the old notion of physical limits is a most specious pretension. We all inter-dimension, apparently, hence many our old 20th century conventions are drastically invalid, inadequate.

Again, to return to that first May 6, 2003 interaction with hyperversals: Mindful of my concerns about recent, federation manipulations in US history, –X3 posed that Kennedy and Johnson were simply (in context of the 1965 Indonesian genocide and the US assassinations) tools of elitist indifference, a failed violent strategy. I countered that Verdant-related Biderman-DuPonts were the worst of same, to begin with (this is widely, specifically known off-world, hence I wasn’t dropping a new idea into the mix). Later –X3 allowed that the Verdants could be wrong in their strategy, of course. At the time, I was looking for diversity of origin and outlook among the –X3’s (after various other hyperversals’ critiques had been noted, which was encouraging). –X3 argued that the grays played a vital role in introducing humans to advanced concepts, collective considerations and, of course, genetic/nonsexual considerations, etc. I countered that our non-destructive, non-colonizing, non planet-killing neighbors may do that better—without a self-interested colonial mobbing up the situation.

I argued that our best strategy is to reduce population, to work toward a better ecology than Verdants exemplify. I argued the concept of basic, universal law (laws common to all societies) and specific adjustments, allowing for both evolution, and regeneration in certain cases. In reply, –X3 tended toward generalities, i.e. bland remarks about our probable ultimate collective reckonings, anyway. *–X3 said we don’t need to kill grays (for whom –X3’s have some liabilities), that, instead, we can prevail through informed awareness (this was stated with emphasis).

Two or more other –Xn‘s critiqued –X3, who I accused of failing to make basic distinctions re Verdant mass crimes against humans. One sharply worded –Xn critique of the -X3’s involved a fleshing out of -X3’s argument, that if we (the larger, non-Verdant convention) correct Verdants and cohere on a larger scale (at the time –Xn was both dimensioning through, and pulling out the clear truths of the –X3’s) that we would potentially be “more capable” because “we would (potentially) be able “to return to” the next universe cycle. This was an important, if not epochal, point. –X3 was thus posed, honestly and truthfully, as arguing from the position that the Verdant scheme would foul our collective large-scale convention, disallowing our large-scale capability, and thus preventing us from returning to existence via the next universal cycle (to be effected at some future date).

Wary of any –X3 assumption that might condemn humans to failure, I followed up on the subject at intervals. Later, one alien associated with the –X3’s asked (re the Verdants): “Do you know what they later become?” –hinting that the federation may be tasked with end-of-cycle duties.

Other hyperversals attending to the exchange noted that, using a genetically engineered filter hybrid (who seems to have human characteristics), the –X3’s had previously argued that any use of electrogravity, here, took away from –X3’s system’s vital duration, dimming the minds/lifetimes of their progeny by shortening the lifetime of their calculated cycle. The individual was trying to argue that excess use of electrogravity would endanger the sensitivities of yet more-advanced hyperversals.

This was done with a melodramatic flare, as though a hyperversal child would be endangered--dimmed out at a vulnerable time. Knowing that Verdants squander vast amounts of energy at the expense of other peoples, I preferred to wait for better, more scientific evidence. Later, a less dogmatic hyperversal admitted that if humans were to opt for a conventional energy strategy, coupled with tightly limited, fine-scale use of electrogravity, such usage would threaten hyperversals no more than a falling stone upon a mountain might threaten a human.
So, I raised the basic question: Can we not all share? Later, the next night, this opened up a coherent human community consideration of same.

To help walk humans through the stiffly posed conundrum of the –X3’s first explicit interactions, here, one of the –Xn’s argued that –X3 fails to dimension time as we all must, hence –X3 argues a blandly generalized bias against this universe cycle’s lifeforms. In other words, are we all lumped into the undesirable category?

Again, taking time away from my normal working routine (for obvious reasons) I returned the conversation to questions of basic ecology, population reduction and non-violence—basic neighborly considerations. I had one lingering question about the –X3’s: whether the –X3’s are “capable” of sorting out disputes in our neighborhood in terms of the pending merger of the Milky Way-Andromeda community vs. the bizarrely manipulative Verdant scheme, here, at the moment. In this regard, some of the –X3’s appear to be both vulnerable to, and can be held to, basic honesty. We all agreed that life must be shared and respected, but the –X3 premise and their Verdant links throw a cruel and calculated bone into our situation.

So, is the –X3’s premise elitist (albeit a commonality)? In response, –X3 says the –X3’s are more consistent. The question is open to further consideration, but the competing hyperversal’s report about the “more capable” and “return to” assumption lingers. –X3 may not be able to see the present, all-of-time implications of indirectly propagating Verdant crimes and not exposing them, not organizing a better response.
Moreover, the disproportionate size of the Verdant population and their rake of vulnerable peoples suggests that the –X3’s may have failed to curb an epic offender, if indeed they ever even intended to do so, in the first place (although they may have a two-handed policy re the Verdants). At present, the Verdants seem to have reached their own sustainable limit, yet they continue to reproduce sexually and intrude upon, then deprive numerous lesser populations of resources. The Verdant case, coupled with the –X3’s compromised posture, suggests that, in this part of the Virgo supercluster, the –X3’s may be one of the universe’s less effective hyperversal populations, a strangely situated trading collective. The inference owes to the disastrously oversized and predatory habits, the sheer self-inflated greed of the Verdant population.

The question remains as to whether a kind of deal was struck with the Verdants, one that may be regarded as having compromised our neighboring populations. Worse yet, at times the –X3’s appear to view newly-evolved populations in basically prototypical terms, to lapse into a coldly distanced forgetfulness about their own essentially animal “nature” and origins.

On the other hand, the –Xn readiness and timeliness in countering certain –X3 assumptions poses a kind of hope within the –X3 context, yet such hopes are only as good as is human resistance to the Verdant scheme, here (which, at the moment, has assumed epic proportions). In other words, humans are caught within a kind of fail-safe duality: we either overcome the animal tendencies of our most corrupt, planet-destroying elites (some of whom are described as “direct” federation operatives) or we could easily perish. Apparently, more advanced populations don’t leave much room for primitives to propagate outward and threaten the universal ecology.

One critique aired by a competing alien at this juncture was that the –X3’s consider all current cycle aliens as primitive, if not dangerously undesirable, hence their prototypical treatment of humans, as a people.

In view of the above, it appears that we need to work out a better human awareness of basic hyper-dynamics, the actual history and implications of a more deeply inhabited universe. For example, given the –X3’s aloofness and prototypical mindset, we may need to field a tighter legalistic, more deeply communicated collective response to Verdant-like abusers of the local ecology. On the other hand, the simple existence of a secure hyperversal community like the –X3’s has implications that could transcend the fear-mongering predations of the Verdants.

On balance, this and other evidence for the existence of advanced, hyperversal aliens suggests that we live in a universe that is much smarter than had previously seemed possible. As for myself, I’m but one small part of a community of like-minded others who study this kind of situation closely. I’m impressed by the smooth and attentive humility of the many humans who witnessed the above, the clean, clear way that collective human reasoning has developed in such regard. (Note: several months ago, one of the –Xn’s stated that, due to the nature of the interactions to which I am party, at least “30,000” humans and others “have to” keep track of the interactions, to some extent. Given the fact that such interactions stand out, in semi-public profile due to ongoing alien inputs, I’m not surprised to hear such a number quoted.) In years past, had someone either posed the actual facts of what is now happening, both here and elsewhere on the globe, I would have marveled at both the events and the order, the humble clarity with which they have occurred, the absence of any weirdly backward human interlocuters. In this regard I’m encouraged to see that humankind is proving to be a gentle, promising people, despite our currently-manipulated conflicts.

Even before the hyperversals manifested openly, here, I had suggested that it is meaningless for humans to re-invent the stone, so to speak. Instead, I encouraged others to pick up in terms of (and with) the best and most advanced of all contemporary aliens (anywhere), to try as best we can to not go back, thereafter. Apparently, the lessons of other kinds aren’t lost on us---transformations of the sort profoundly change the thoughts of those who understand, yet must somehow communicate their understanding to others.

I should note that the information in this book hasn’t come to me easily. Instead, it followed after years of struggle, direct federation deceptions and misrepresentations. In the process, I’ve endured daily spats--both with federation aliens and with one contingent of –X3-related others (some hybridized and used as filters to obscure their –X3 controllers) who at times try to steer humans into the Verdant fold.

The –X3-related contingent’s prime, stated reason? To effect a human change from sexual reproduction, to non-sexual, in order to put humans on a more ecological footing.

In addition, during various arguments, political and scientific information sharing, and more, I was shown that grays used electrogravity to kill US soldiers who attempted to prevent roughly 60 grays from escaping captivity in an underground US base some years back. This was demonstrated by elevating an electrogravity field inside my own head, while a friendly, non-federation alien commented on the process—saying that the grays escaped by psychotronically coordinating an energy weapon activated from outside, not by simply using their thought waves. I felt sharp pain due to sudden pressure pushing outward from within all of my brain structure. On another occasion, what appeared to be a –X3 hybrid enclave used electrogravity to put a kind of delta t freeze (slowing of time by electrogravity) on my liver function, causing deep pain there for days, after I’d mentioned that the Verdant strategy toward Earth smacked of “a war-like tactic.” I was advised to discontinue remote probing of the Verdants’ main ship while a “potentially lethal” use of energy was being directed toward me. I held off for about 10 days. (*I should note that, at the time, I was smack in the middle of sharply worded, direct exposures of Verdant doings, here, which proved extremely embarrassing for them (exposures partly informed by non-federation aliens.)

Over time, now that I’m able to distinguish –X3 related communications from those of other aliens, I’ve come to see that the –X3’s can be highly manipulative, themselves. They prefer to ghost the Verdants, in part to give humans a direct, unmistakable taste of what the Verdant collective is actually like, or could be expected to do, were humans to capitulate. In part, the –X3’s see a need to tend to the situation. Without a doubt, the –X3’s and other hyperversals see the Verdants as being less evolved than they are. Hyperversals tend to act as though Verdants don’t pose a major risk to them. Nonetheless, hyperversals stress that humans shouldn’t act in ways that might allow the Verdants remote entry to, hence the opportunity to copy, hyperversal technology for which the Verdants might not be responsible. The consequences could be fatal, both to humankind, and other populations, given the offenses of the Verdant regime.

More importantly, hyperversals appear to live in or near every major galaxy in this universe. My basis for reporting this is not mere conjecture. Instead, this has been stated, over and over again by hyperversals. As such, they probably trade with lesser collectives like that of the Verdants. This poses a risk to humans, in that should we fail, our system could, conceivably, be cannibalized by both Verdants and hyperversals, Verdants taking nearby planets where they have reportedly stationed their enclaves, for example, or the –X3’s taking what’s left of Earth and habitable bodies like Mars or the Jovian/Saturn moons. To some this may sound like a far-fetched assertion, yet aliens have repeatedly stated that a biologically mature gem like Earth is relatively rare.

Given that hyperversals appear to both inhabit and influence galaxies like our own, further questions arise. For example, do the –X3’s distance themselves from evolving populations such as ours in order to avoid being asked for direct help in cases of conflict? If such were the case, they wouldn’t have to concern themselves with posing actual, physical aid to lesser populations, like ours. Of course, the hyperversals would be reluctant to do so, as is consistent with their intent to cultivate responsibility among any population, plus their need to veil as much of their technology and capacities from the greedy hands of populations like the Verdants (who pose the most direct outside threat to human survival, at the moment).

At times, I’ve detected a hint of genetic elitism among the –X3’s and their associates. Sometimes it almost seems as though their hyper-advanced technology allows them to coast along on autopilot. At times I’ve noted –X3’s acting with a kind of “fill factor” presumption: the mistaken notion that they can scan out all of the intelligent implications in the space-time surrounding a situation like that of Earth. This can cause a –X3 to lapse into self-centered, singular misconception, as though they occupy or are equal to all that they can access---which is preposterous. As one –Xn critic of the –X3’s noted, some of the –X3’s more distressing shortcomings can be attributed to their basic “biology,” their animal origins. The pre-noted security section somehow affiliated with the –X3’s sometimes hews so closely to the Verdant routine that I have to re-examine a given interaction closely to sort out which group was trying to stump humans, causing them to lapse into low-order, concretized notions of life: the given security section, or the Verdants?

In retrospect, the so-called hyperversals are a conundrum. Their statements turn our cosmology on its head, yet their abilities and breadth of awareness clearly indicate a much-more-than-gray/Verdant capability, a higher degree of advancement. In the end, the existence of hyperversals suggests that a kind of river runs through our universe, a multiversal continuum that somehow re-dimensions at the fringes of our physical notion of concretes. Apparently, time is not a one-way, linear river. Instead, it is multi-dimensional. This offers the hope of human assimilation into a much more refined, shared order of being, over time.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

sdrumrunner

OH my gosh, I am sorry. My U2Us were sticking on to say I had 3 of them, when I really didn't, so I stopped looking at them. I see your questions and I will answer them as soon as I can. But right now I am going out for the rest of the night and tomorrow I am working until early afternoon.

I won't forget you. Thank you for your patience.

Hm I got somebody else's questions in here too... sorry there too.

No worries ES...

Enjoy the Pat's 3rd Superbowl win in 4 years, have an easy transition to the work week, and I'll look forward to hearing from you when time allows...

Best Regards,

me

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
gl2

I see your curiousity stretches far than the eye would expect lol.Thats one long reply.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
gl2:

My own approach is to get more informed whenever tempted to assume a universe that is based on conflict. As Lao-tzu says, in the Tao Te Ching, "Setting one thing up against another, is the madness of the mind."

It seems that one tends to draw into one's life what one is attracted to, at least subconsciously. That is a basic reality creation principle identified by many sources. And since ultimate reality is far beyond what we can currently see, as a nascent civilization on Earth relatively unaware of its space neighbors, your probing and dwelling upon alien cultures as supposed examples of what definitively exists, via remote viewing, which have become for you apparent space troublemakers, would seem a bit premature for you to say the least IMHO.

Toward a perspective that is not quite so solipsistic and can probably find you a bit more peace while you try to write that book, you might want to consider such works as Starlight Elixirs and Cosmic Vibrational Healing, channeled by Hilarion through Jon Fox, and Knowledge from the Stars, by Federation Telepath Wes Bateman.

While you're at it, perhaps get around to some remote viewing of your own past lives. And find out maybe to what extent these space dramas you see aren't to some degree replays of some aspect of your own soul's obscured past...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

TerraX

I respect your position and don't expect any support from you. However, I know the real aliens, and that's how I know Krapf is a straight out liar. I only needed to look into his work to see that for myself very quickly. I have also had a few conversations with the real aliens about Krapf and why he is doing this. He's "way" off and obviously fabricating great detail for his selfish reasons. I call that criminal, wouldn't you? That is, if you believed it, of course? Why should I not say so? Or why should I just pretend that everybody is equally as motivated and knowledgeable? So Krapf has enough familiarity with the UFO field and with what people want to hear, so he delivered for you! You really have to think about that, whether you believe it or not. Don't be so easily led around, Man. Think.

EarthSister

You think you're doing a service to others but in some areas you don't and seeing your replies I'm starting to doubt you are even aware of it.I'm also getting the impression that you don't comprehend the essence of what another person is saying.In my previous post I clearly stated that concerning the Krapf case my position was neutral due to the fact of not having any information.You on the other hand base your conclusions on your experiences and what your 'friends' told you, this is not really a persuasive factor for me.Since we have more people in ufology who go about the same way, this is ultimately very confusing and hampering progress.What would be a 'smoother way'?

The name Boylan came up in a previous post and just like you he speaks positively about the greys and their affiliates.Just last week I had a discussion with the man over the internet and it basicly ended with him saying I was a xenophobic racist.Needless to say he lost the discussion big time.
Funny thing is, Boylan completely disregards the negative elements surrounding the greys.When faced with that he uses standard lingo such as; it's disinformation, the case isn't valid, it was researched by unqualified people (he on the other hand is qualified).Conclusion, he denies that which doesn't fit in his preconcieved notion.He just shuts out a side to the story while still claiming the truth.

Billy Meier, there's a name, doesn't work much differently.Most people don't realize what he's saying or know of him and his case only superficially.While reading his information I became aware of the rapid dismissal of other contactees.According to him 99% of the people in ufology are liars, cheaters and frauds.Remarkably, his position on the greys is rather positive...
He coined the term "examination contacts" for the abductions and added that it's not so widespread as people believed.The persons examined were always returned and a remark was made that the treatment was even humane.Of course just like Boylan, not a word on the psychological and physical trauma being inflicted on the abductee or that abduction is a criminal act.
It gets even more incredible.According to Billy Meier's information, his contacts "the Plejarens" even set out on diplomatic missions to Zeta Reticuli, suggesting communication between his contact-group and the greys.Here's another remarkable side to the Meier case.Semjase, one of Meier's early contacts is nowdays pictured as beautiful human looking woman with just one outstanding feature namely longer earlobes.She didn't always look that way.In the late 70s I came across an article in a weekly magazine which was about the Meier case.In that magazine was a drawning of Semjase which I vividly recall.She was depicted as a human looking female with one major difference, her eyes were slanted and black.Just like the human in your album...

It's striking that those people that have contacts with the greys often refrain from criticizing their contacts yet freely dish it out on others.If I didn't know any better I would label it as a pr-stunt.Considering all the dealings and persons involved with the greys, one matter seems to stand out like a 'red-wire' through the entire enigma, the greys simply can't be trusted...

TerraX

[edit on 7-2-2005 by TerraX]

[edit on 7-2-2005 by TerraX]

gl2

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Boylan has been abducted and implanted, plus ghosted on his trips and has been targeted by military goons--his computer trashed, etc. So, he's been targeted for mind control (implants aren't altruistic medical devices) and is essentially cornered. Add to that the fact that his license to practice psychotherapy was taken away (due to a naked incident in a hot tub w. a client, said the board, but Boylan supporters say a former mil. intel operative on the board slanted it all against him), so Boylan's income comes from his speeches and workshops. This makes him dependent on his pro-federation status (Star Kid workshops, etc.) for income. Not the best way to maintain indepedence of mind. He has lashed out at me similarly, and has done the same to others. A psych PhD should be more subtly non-judgemental.

Also, I don't impose a conflict model on my observations. They include direct statements by highly advanced aliens. Sure, on a universal level all are included and a healthy, understanding attitude that seeks to feel for and help to regenerate all is best. Community of mind is premised on such and isn't centered on material politic. Earlier chapters in my book are much more open ended. It just so happens that I included two sections that discuss the Verdants, in particular. Given their breeding and inflitration scheme, their manipulation of conflict (i.e. playing both sides here off of each other to keep the government from disclosing what it knows so federation aliens can steer it all their advantage), such subject matter can be unsettling.

Some of what I report is seen for the first time in my writings. All of it relies on the work of others, without which I wouldn't know much, at all.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by gl2]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
gl2:

from Dr Michael Salla, PhD in his open letter to you posted recently on P4C, after reading the draft you gave him to critique.

This should help clear up a lot about what your book is all about here on ATS....

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Collin]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
hi everyone this migh seem a bit a a noob question but is there a 'force' or 'resistance' that protects the earth from hostile extra terrestials?

And also if extra terrestrials are all different as all humans are why doesnt one of them create a 'federation' which is part human and part extra-terrestrial?

I know i would want to join.... wouldnt you?

wyatt

Excellent question. There is a federation of advanced life. I know because I have been taught about it by the alien races that visit Earth. Yes, really.

There are 218 races, all advanced, visiting Earth from nearby in our galaxy. They belong to a larger group of races in five galaxies that make up the Union for our area of space. In this union are over 5200 worlds of advanced intellingent life. All advanced races participate in the union and visit their neighboring worlds to create the network. Primitive races are not counted as participants in the union yet, like us.

All the races that are visiting Earth now are working here as our friends and neighbors. As they set up their organization for our world, they stopped a few races who were visiting from doing things that did not meet the standard of the organization under the union. We are protected from anything that is within the organization's jurisdiction for our world. But they cannot take over our world or interfere directly between our leaderships and publics.

All races are different in many ways, but all are people, and all depend on diplomacy between them to survive and excell. A race does not advance past "go" or gain status in the Union or substantial freedom to travel if it is hostile. That is why advanced races are peaceful. It is not that they do not have problems and conflicts, but it is that they share solutions and help each other use them for the benefit of all.

Primitive races like us are those apt to be hostile, although not all primitive races are hostile. For instance, if we began to travel to other worlds near us and did there the kinds of things that we do here, we would be dissallowed by the advanced races, under the jurisdiction and protection of that world.

Earthsister, i know this is a long shot, and grinding a dead horse deeper into the ground. When you said there's 218 races visiting earth, do you by any chance have any recollection of the anchient nommo's? Or even the iargans? If you would like links to these beings for more info, i'm more then happy to post them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join