It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yes,I believe there is aliens out there.This is because it would be selfish of us to think that we're the only intelligent creature in this whole universe of ours.Though a notion of having a Federation of Aliens seemed a bit far-fetched to me,it could be a possibillity.Whenever there's good,there should be evil.A perfect combination to balance the world of worlds.

No,I personally and evidently don't believe there is some kind of resistance or force protecting us from "bad" aliens.So far,the only kind of organisation that protects us from these aliens are the MIB-Man In Black.Even the MIB are fictional characters and organisation created by Hollywood to give us humans some kind of needed comfort about our safety as the Human Race.

Moreover,if there is such organisation,why are abductions,mind-controls and abuse of humans are constantly (claiming to be)happening?This is evidence that no one protects us.Only when we unite as one,we can protect Earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Aliens from four galaxies are visiting us??? I find that a bit hard to believe, do you have any idea how far the closest major galaxy Andromeda is from the Milky Way? 2.2 million light years! They didn't even travel intergalactic space in Star Trek.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Damn,2.2 million light years?

Haha,if we humans were to travel that far in our typical spaceship that we have nowadays,you'll be dead halfway through the journey man!I don't know about aliens though.Being far surpass man in terms of technology and knowledge,anything is possible right?or am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
No,I personally and evidently don't believe there is some kind of resistance or force protecting us from "bad" aliens.So far,the only kind of organisation that protects us from these aliens are the MIB-Man In Black.Even the MIB are fictional characters and organisation created by Hollywood to give us humans some kind of needed comfort about our safety as the Human Race.

Moreover,if there is such organisation,why are abductions,mind-controls and abuse of humans are constantly (claiming to be)happening?This is evidence that no one protects us.Only when we unite as one,we can protect Earth.

The MIB story didn't start with the Hollywood movie.It started with a person named Albert K. Bender in 1953.No disrespect to you personally, but if one studied ufology and the history that comes with it you would know the origins of such tales which Hollywood gladly uses for a block-buster.
members.tripod.com...
www.100megsfree4.com...
www.ypsitoys.com...

Why abductions are taking place and a "federation of good et's" standing by doing nothing is a matter of debate.Some speculate that because of the deal the secret US government made with the greys the 'federation' is bound by the law of free-will.Still, abduction-tales are not exclusively coming from the US, that causes even more debate.On the other hand there are accounts, more then you think, where human looking et's have intervened on behalf of a single person who had bad experiences with greys or men-in-black.It's a difficult subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Aliens from four galaxies are visiting us??? I find that a bit hard to believe, do you have any idea how far the closest major galaxy Andromeda is from the Milky Way? 2.2 million light years! They didn't even travel intergalactic space in Star Trek.

Good morning, djohnsto77

What I said was 218 races visiting Earth from nearby in our own galaxy.

And 5200 advanced races/worlds participating in the Union of five galaxies.

All of the advanced races visit their neighboring worlds which creates a network over which to share information.

Even with the use of dimensional technologies, it still takes a long time to travel between worlds. The average time it takes for our visiting races to get here is two weeks.

This is what I know from my own experiences with the alien races.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You base your thinking on conventional Earth-bound technologies, and that of Star Trek which isn't a bad thing in itself.But is it beyond the realm of imagination that another sentient lifeform in the Galaxy has developed their technological achievements sofar that the distance you speak is no obstacle to overcome? I can understand the desire for proof, yet understand that on the other hand centuries and decades ago people were claiming that the Earth was flat, that going beyond 50MpH on a train was deadly, that the sound-barrier couldn't be breached.We know now that the things I mentioned aren't an obstacle that can't be overcome.

If the lightspeed barrier can be breached, who's can make that possible? Those that have imagination or inspiration, or those that say it can't be done?

TerraX

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Why abductions are taking place and a "federation of good et's" standing by doing nothing is a matter of debate.Some speculate that because of the deal the secret US government made with the greys the 'federation' is bound by the law of free-will.Still, abduction-tales are not exclusively coming from the US, that causes even more debate.On the other hand there are accounts, more then you think, where human looking et's have intervened on behalf of a single person who had bad experiences with greys or men-in-black.It's a difficult subject.

According to my sources and my own hundreds of experiences, there are no alien races abducting any humans any longer. At one time there were some actual abductions happening by a few races of the hundreds that visit Earth. But all of the races that visit Earth work with their affiliated individual humans.

The first consideration is that "ANY" contact between alien life and a human (that the human becomes physically aware of) may seem like an abduction to the human because of the natural fear he feels, the inability to communicate, the features of the alien people, fragmented memories, the dreamy sensation of being out of body, etc... but most of all, it is the general consensus of the common public due to government propaganda against the alien races, and media sensationalism of true and fabricated events, that has molded human thinking ABOUT alien life and any personal contact with them.

The US had a blackmail deal against The Greys (who were two distinct races) that was basically allowing their use of humans for the creation of their own (the aliens') hybrid races, in exchange for technologies. The US Govt traced the aliens by radar and through particular humans being used. The Greys were desperate for what they needed from humans, and powerless against the government threats to their reputation and to their hybrid program and against their human contacts. The Greys began to get careless and random in their desperation, with time running out, because they would "never" give the US the kind of technologies they were demanding.

At this point is where the other, further advanced races who were forming the organization of our visiting races stepped in. The organization stopped the true abductions (which is the contact with any unaffiliated and/or unwilling human) and gave The Greys each an ultimatum and a time frame for their hybrid programs. The organization offered The Greys more advanced ways to get what they need without the genetic use of humans, and protection within the organization from government harassment. One of The Grey races joyfully complied and the other did not. The other was permanently dismissed from visiting our planet, along with a few other races who had no real business being here.

MIBs were government agents working against the aliens, harassing, threatening and abducting the humans who work with alien life. Especially under threat were those who worked with The Greys. For a short time, one of the races of The Greys was helping the MIBs with their surveillance and harassment of humans. That race is the one no longer visiting Earth.

This is our world and our race. We have to want and accept assistance from the other races, for them to be able to do anything. The organization cannot interfere, but has to stay within its jurisdiction. When MIB and The Greys began to actually harass and abduct humans, (beyond the natural difficulties and confusion over common alien contact) those humans accepted the help of the organization to stop it. Many humans who work openly and willingly with the organization of races also helped stop it.

Now, all of our visiting races belong here and work well together and with humans under the organization here.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You base your thinking on conventional Earth-bound technologies, and that of Star Trek which isn't a bad thing in itself.But is it beyond the realm of imagination that another sentient lifeform in the Galaxy has developed their technological achievements sofar that the distance you speak is no obstacle to overcome? I can understand the desire for proof, yet understand that on the other hand centuries and decades ago people were claiming that the Earth was flat, that going beyond 50MpH on a train was deadly, that the sound-barrier couldn't be breached.We know now that the things I mentioned aren't an obstacle that can't be overcome.

If the lightspeed barrier can be breached, who's can make that possible? Those that have imagination or inspiration, or those that say it can't be done?

TerraX

TerraX is totally right.
Also why always talk about going from a point a to a point b in a linear way. I mean there are certainly more ways of travelling possible than linear ones. People make the mistake of limiting possibilities to what our science only knows at the moment, but the fact is that we are very far from knowning everything.
Personaly i am convinced that extraterrestrials civilizations visiting us, are using another mean to travel than long linear distances, maybe by altering dimensions, space and time. That may look like science-fiction for some people, but that may be common in thousands years...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
EarthSister: what you are saying is common logic. i could say it as nice as you did but I wouldnt claim it to be true because I do not know.(sure it could be true, at least a "space federation")
Its always the greys and the US Government always it reminds me so much of Santa the greys actually first came from the US(surprised?). There are many other countries also not only USAUSAUSAUSA gov gov gov. and there the greys are less known.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
EarthSister: what you are saying is common logic. i could say it as nice as you did but I wouldnt claim it to be true because I do not know.(sure it could be true, at least a "space federation")
Its always the greys and the US Government always it reminds me so much of Santa the greys actually first came from the US(surprised?). There are many other countries also not only USAUSAUSAUSA gov gov gov. and there the greys are less known.

Yes, yes. Very true, Cardu.

I think The Greys got so much press in USA first and most, because the US govt took the lead in trying to gain technologies from the alien races first (among nations) by force, and then had to scare their public away from trusting the visiting races, lest the aliens befriend the publics and inform them of the diabolical crimes of the government. The press was all bad press, propaganda, against the aliens, and against individuals who dared to speak up and claim to have alien contact. Contact is happening all over our world, but not equally, and it is excelling where it is productive. The loudest propaganda is coming from those who have the most crooked power to lose by our world allying with our visiting races.

The US govt did not know much about The Greys or the rest of the visiting races, and they still don't, but they wanted to lead the world by gaining alien technologies. Unfortunately for the US govt, they refused contact in the manner it was being offered, and only wanted particular technologies, and at all risk, to use for things that the aliens would never share them for. And so the US govt missed its opportunity to be first to welcome the visiting races for our world to begin our diplomatic relationship.

Besides, the name "The Greys" was given to these alien races and made synonomous with "abduction" for the purpose of bad press. The alien races do not call themselves or each other by the names humans have created for them.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
EarthSister,

I've checked your website and find on it nothing peculiar, just commonsense, that is as it would be to someone who is open, loving, creative and fearless to the embrace of our ET friends, actually cousins, as it were IMHO, as we as a race on Earth as likely as not came from ET sources.

The intuitive and the skeptic need one another, otherwise it's just both sides preaching to the converted, we need both sides of the coin please... and...lots of tolerance thank-you.

I personally have chosen in this life to be an intuitive, and although not very psychic yet, certain gifts that I seem to have a predisposition for are developing it seems. In the meantime I like the kinds of information that the skeptic (in me) can find nourishes the soul. For example:

Scientists have identified galaxy "clusters," of typically four to six neighboring galaxies that tend to be located within a few million lightyears. These, especially if spiral in nature, gradually over millions of years tend to merge into one connected galaxy, and the distance between them may tend to gradually diminish at a certain rate. Supposedly M31, M33, and our Milky Way galaxy, all spirals BTW, appear to be behaving as a cluster would, only having just three instead of the typical four to six in number this observation has been labeled as a 'modified cluster.'

One aspect of SisterEarth and TerraX (the latter of whom I have had the pleasure of being able to corresponded with here and on another forum) sharing their POVs here in this forum may be that they each have a piece of a puzzle that the soul needs to bring to the awareness of many others: whether others are replying to or reading or not even consciously aware of the posting at all. Not merely some sort of personal validation need but rather a strong impulsion to share for those of us for whom "faith is the evidence of things unseen." Just as the skeptic reports on what has happened or is happening and may be ignored or kept secret and discerns with clarity what may or may not be.

I commend the skeptic. And there are many here on this part of the forum, who may be drawn by the same 'inner knowing' and can help those of us with more direct access to hone our theories as they begin forming from the fog of ignorance we all operate in. Thanks for the discernment we could all sure use that!

If I get a channeling that resonates with me, not just a fanciful 'what if' scenario, but a real 'that is happening or will happen in my reality that i share with all of you', then i will try to share it. And may feel the need to support those who do.

Again, all honor to the skeptic as well. You will debunk whatever you feel led to or care to without personal regard to the opinions of the presenters of the information on such an open forum as this.

As far as the particular space civilizations interacting with their nearby 'neighboring' galaxies, as EarthSister shares here and on her website--and yes, the nearest two galaxies and clouds have to be considered neighbors IMO--that theory just logically assumes that other planets have similar intelligent forms of life only more advanced in many respects. Certainly the first to breakthrough and make formal contact with our governments will have reflected the militaristic appearance and function of most of them. Although on Earth the nations are still at war there is a chance of open contact (previously individual in nature) with benevolent ETs at the end of February when there will be an attempt to declare peace with Iraq. These are probabilities on a timeline not subject to my personal belief and yet not yet factual certainly either.

Going further with my own sources of information, my own first lifetime, assuming that one subscribes to the notion of reincarnation and would then kindly admit the possibility of lifetimes in other places than Earth, is in the Pinwheel Galaxy (M33). (One reference book for discussing the various points of light visible to Earth and their consciousness relative to ours, that I have found valuable in my researches, is Starlight Elixirs and Cosmic Vibrational Healing, channeled by Jon Fox.) This type of information may be closed to the skeptic here. To give a non-personal example to anyone on this forum, a person with a skeptical mindset on another forum (Sciforum.com, in the 'Pseudoscience' section) once in attempting to dismiss a contact experience that another member was trying to share, said that he had had pastlife dreams that did not mean anything. Well they did mean a lot to others. What they revealed was that this person had had some intense psychic abilities in pastlives, and that these were misused, in fairly obvious ways, and the result may have been such that the soul in this lifetime chose to be a skeptic of anyone claiming to have psychic experiences--such as contact with advanced ET races--or anything else for that matter. I'm NOT saying here that all skeptics have a block on what are natural abilities due to karmic debts from mistakes and the soul has chosen to shut down. Some of the greatest scientific minds have been skeptics, particularly making the greatest breakthroughs when they can become skeptical even of their own skepticism, so to speak IMO.

BTW this is not the first place I have heard of such channeling as SisterEarth's. I think another book reference I can give here would be "The Only Planet of Choice", channeled by 'The Council of Nine' represented by 'Tom' (IMHO likely an entity like Jane Roberts' 'Seth', consisting of over 1000 souls gathered together in a gestalt version of the channel's higher, future, or 'ascended' self) via Phyllis Schlemmer, which came from within a trance channeling group that included Gene Roddenbury (the creator of Star Trek) at one point. That book warns as a general rule against contact between Earth and our same-galaxy ETs. More evolved choices would be made (it was stated) in contacts with ETs that included those outside the Milky Way.

(This latter is just one example of another source of information that happens to resonate with me and may be shared in the context of this discussion, perhaps for the skeptic to attack the weaknesses of and the intuitive to feed on the strengths inherent within. And all ultimately for the benefit of all IMHO.)

If someone has a feeling that certain information may be right, that is an exercise of the intuition. A person of another opinion might feel free to challenge that person's intuition and neither may be wrong, just different approaches to the pursuit of truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nice to see you are well ES.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow, that's interesting, february you said? I felt the same thing around that time as well....we'll see I guess...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Nice to see you are well ES.

Thank you, one_small_step. Nice to see you are well also.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collin
EarthSister,

I've checked your website and find on it nothing peculiar, just commonsense, that is as it would be to someone who is open, loving, creative and fearless to the embrace of our ET friends, actually cousins, as it were IMHO, as we as a race on Earth as likely as not came from ET sources.

Good evening, Collin

Thank you for visiting my site and for all your interesting thoughts. I don't actually channel, as most know that word to mean. My husband's and my contact with our alien friends is not merely intuitive. On the contrary, we see them with our eyes, hear them with our ears and feel them when we shake hands or hug. Most communication is by telepathy and most contact is out of body, but not all. If something they show us or tell us, we misunderstand somehow, they correct us. So we are secure in our original teachings and knowledge.

The visiting races are all very commonsensical and naturally spiritual as far as I can tell, especially compared to the common representation of them most humans promote. I am open to them, that is true, though my instincts still take over and I get scared sometimes, but that is mostly because of the way things happen. I know my family and I are in no danger, and we enjoy our meetings with the alien beings and helping other humans learn about them as well.

What I understand from the alien races is that our race came from one other race of humans. They are much further advanced and evolved than we are, and are different in biology from us. Our exact same DNA developed and evolved from its beginnings on our unique worlds and we cannot share atmosphere. They are the only other race of humans that visits Earth, but there are a few other races of humans out there too.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It amazing how everything always requires order.

With regards to the federation ES, is there a criteria a planet/its beings has to meet to become a member?

Perhaps its something I can't understand due to my limited understanding, but I assume if there is a criteria, it would forever be evolving, due to the 'assuming' countless new species encountered.

just a thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

With regards to the federation ES, is there a criteria a planet/its beings has to meet to become a member?

I only know that a race has to be advanced intelligent and morally sound with a long record to become trustworthy members of the union. There are endless various particular circumstances about each race that could have to be put in order before it was ready to participate. But with global willingness and a little help from other races, every race can do it, even ours.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

TerraX

TerraX is totally right.
Also why always talk about going from a point a to a point b in a linear way. I mean there are certainly more ways of travelling possible than linear ones. People make the mistake of limiting possibilities to what our science only knows at the moment, but the fact is that we are very far from knowning everything.
Personaly i am convinced that extraterrestrials civilizations visiting us, are using another mean to travel than long linear distances, maybe by altering dimensions, space and time. That may look like science-fiction for some people, but that may be common in thousands years...

I guess there could be some kind of space folding or wormhole technology, but if that worked over such large distances, they'd have so many stars to go to, I doubt they'd hang around Earth for long if they could even find it. There are something like 200 - 600 billion stars in our own galaxy alone.

[edit on 1/31/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

I only know that a race has to be advanced intelligent and morally sound with a long record to become trustworthy members of the union. There are endless various particular circumstances about each race that could have to be put in order before it was ready to participate. But with global willingness and a little help from other races, every race can do it, even ours.

I dont know whether to believe you or not, seeing as how there have been so many hoaxers and scammers. But I'm sure you dont care what we believe becuase as long as you've experienced it, that is all that really matters. So fair enough
. I thought I would ask you some questions you might know.

1.) How did this contact happen?

2.) Where do the greys stand in this "federation." The greys seem to be interfering in our politics and so forth. Where do they stand in all of this.

3.) What do you know about the annanaki?

4.) Which alien is your contactee? Is it a grey? A nordic? Other?

5.) If possible, how about asking for a small unique piece of metal? I'm sure they wouldnt mind coughing it up.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank you all for your posts.

Earth sister thank you for your post and i have visited the website and read it intesively. I am not saying i believe it completley but their is no evidence proving this either way.

The website is very interesting and i will continue reading more later.

As for you Spiderj, i think that you are ignorant, selfish and insulting. it seems thorughout all of your posts you seem to try and find every fault you can with Earthsisters opinions/experiences. It is to my experience that opinions/experiences/thories are all based on witness's, possible solutions and own pesonal experiences. For these things you do not need evidence because no one has anyhting to gain from them.

No one is saying that these thories are factual, earthsister said that they were factual to him/her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join