It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

There is one race of humans visiting Earth who are much further advanced and evolved than we are, and if you saw some of them, you too would revert to popular assumption that they are "The Nordics" that many people describe, and repeat their description as. There is a race that is The Greys that many people keep assuming other races are, but there is no race that is "The Nordics" that people keep reporting either.
There is no race that fits the common description of "The Nordics." You only hear similar descriptions of actual races being mistaken for the fabricated and repeated description.Also, the word Nordic is purely a human descriptive word and never came to any humans by any alien race to name themselves by.Don't assume safe belief in every claim you hear either, no matter how popular it is or professional it sounds. Most of them are bogus.
I have a drawing on my site of one being who is of the race of humans that visits Earth. That is Zylem. Often when this being is seen by an Earth human, the Earth human comes back with the description of the popular Nordic even though he doesn't even have blonde hair. (Maybe it's the lighting.)

Hi EarthSister,

I see that my initial hunch was right and you just confirmed it once again.Basicly what you're saying is that there is no 'Nordic' type ET and never was.According to you there's one race resembling us humans who comes here and not surprising that is the one depicted in your album.All the other accounts are false or misidentifications.What a foolish assumption EarthSister.

There are many accounts, plenty even in daylight, where ETs have been observed that were very human looking with sometimes minor physical differences.Some ETs witnessed even had a skin tan, not grey but brown.These people also had normal eyes, not the black 'grey-type' eyes, but blue eyes, sometimes a little larger then humans sometimes exactly the same.Funny thing is EarthSister, some observations are even consistent, meaning that observations made in America were identical to the ones coming from England or Norway.Multiple witnesses across the globe, yet here you are claiming that only your type of human looking ET is the right one.

I've noticed that in ufology it's not uncommon that some persons go a little la-la and claim that their contacts and experiences are right and someone elses are false.It happens more then you think.Strangely enough most of these persons had or have dealings with the greys, although sometimes that's not clearly visible.On the other hand you hardly see a person who had dealings with human looking ETs claim that the grey type aliens are non-existent.

Mighty strange.

TerraX

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm posting for the first time but have been a fan of the site for awhile. I'm wondering if anyone has any other information regarding the Dulce wars. The following link seems to be rather comprehensive but occasionally babbles on.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

I see that my initial hunch was right and you just confirmed it once again.Basicly what you're saying is that there is no 'Nordic' type ET and never was.According to you there's one race resembling us humans who comes here and not surprising that is the one depicted in your album.All the other accounts are false or misidentifications.What a foolish assumption EarthSister.

There are many accounts, plenty even in daylight, where ETs have been observed that were very human looking with sometimes minor physical differences.Some ETs witnessed even had a skin tan, not grey but brown.These people also had normal eyes, not the black 'grey-type' eyes, but blue eyes, sometimes a little larger then humans sometimes exactly the same.Funny thing is EarthSister, some observations are even consistent, meaning that observations made in America were identical to the ones coming from England or Norway.Multiple witnesses across the globe, yet here you are claiming that only your type of human looking ET is the right one.

I've noticed that in ufology it's not uncommon that some persons go a little la-la and claim that their contacts and experiences are right and someone elses are false.It happens more then you think.Strangely enough most of these persons had or have dealings with the greys, although sometimes that's not clearly visible.On the other hand you hardly see a person who had dealings with human looking ETs claim that the grey type aliens are non-existent.

TerraX

You still misunderstand me but I am not sure why.

IMOE:

There are 218 different races visiting Earth. Many of them closely fit the descriptions of another, enough to promote mistaken assumptions among us over who we are each actually talking about when we report experiences.

Thousands upon thousands of humans on Earth have personal experiences with alien life, each with one race, or a few races or many races. My point is that humans generally base their descriptions and assumptions "more" on what other humans report-- regardless of whether those reports are true or false, honest or fabricated-- than on what they witness for themselves.

The human Zylem, who I have my drawing of on my site, is only one of many beings of his race who are visiting Earth. They are all members of the same crew, btw, and I am certainly not the only person who works with them. The beings of his race have different physical characteristics (more the way we look different in our race) compared to other advanced races who all look very much alike within their races.

Zylem's human race is closely affiliated with another race, who happens to be small, have a large head and large black eyes, and white skin. If you meet either race, you will probably meet members of the other race or see them there as well.

When The Greys were working in great capacity with particular humans on their hybrid programs, if you had any experience with them, you would possibly also meet some of their hybrids, who are half of their own race and half of ours. The hybrid adults resemble us human adults, but with the popular description of "alien" features, and they have hair of any human color. If you saw them, you would probably describe them as "Nordics" too.

If or when humans witnesses Zylem's race and their affiliated race, the humans almost always come back with a description of The Greys and a "Nordic" race, simply because those are among THE popular descriptions for them here.

Like I said earlier, if you met The Greys, they would tell you they are the race that humans call "The Greys" but you will never meet a race who will tell you that they are the race that humans call "Nordics."

If The Greys simply gave you their their real (translated) name, you would not even recognize them as the most popular and infamous visiting race to Earth.

Isn't that funny?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

TerraX

Hey, be careful. I didn't claim that grey type aliens are non-existent. On the contrary. What I said is that there IS an actual race, one single race, that is "The Greys." No need to split hairs when trying to meet minds. There is a lot of confusion going around-- and the whole UFO field is made of it! I am just clearing up a few things that I happen to know.

You know, it is absolutely the truth that most people who have had any alien experience are normally making big mistakes in what they are reporting due to their confusion, fear, fragmented memories, lack of communication with the aliens, and preconceived ideas. Almost ALL of their information about the aliens comes from humans here and the UFO field, and that is why. Just because they have had an alien experience, does not mean they are equally knowledgeable to those who work with alien life, or that they know exactly who or what they saw. I think you would agree with that.

Worse and more importantly, most of the popular leaders in the UFO field who are making big claims of contact and knowledge are also making mistakes, and not by normal or natural accident. When somebody actually gets to know the alien races in an open way, they certainly can see clearly who is making bogus claims within the UFO field. To accuse somebody of thinking their own experiences are true and others' are not is misplaced. I have met many other alien experiencers, whose contact and the way they related it, is true and honest whether they are mistaking anything for something else or not. But I have met and heard the claims of many, many more who are not true or honest.

Not all contact is the same and not all humans who have alien contact are the same. Those who really get to know the aliens, know that.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I apologize if this has already been answered, but numerous pages here...

Why no photographs of these beings?

Why just drawings?

Why no photographs of the interior of their ships?

Just curious... Is this a refusal to be photographed on their part?

I'm posting for the first time but have been a fan of the site for awhile. I'm wondering if anyone has any other information regarding the Dulce wars. The following link seems to be rather comprehensive but occasionally babbles on.

Most anything regarding "Dulce" is pretty much from a couple of sources, each with their own skeletons in the closet...known past hoaxers (such as Cooper), known liars and plagerists (Schneider), etc. so I wouldn't put too much stock in anything regarding Dulce. However, an ATS search on "Dulce" and "Base" should turn up a ton of info on the subject in numerous threads.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

TerraX

You still misunderstand me but I am not sure why.

IMOE:

There are 218 different races visiting Earth. Many of them closely fit the descriptions of another, enough to promote mistaken assumptions among us over who we are each actually talking about when we report experiences.

Thousands upon thousands of humans on Earth have personal experiences with alien life, each with one race, or a few races or many races. My point is that humans generally base their descriptions and assumptions "more" on what other humans report-- regardless of whether those reports are true or false, honest or fabricated-- than on what they witness for themselves.

The human Zylem, who I have my drawing of on my site, is only one of many beings of his race who are visiting Earth. They are all members of the same crew, btw, and I am certainly not the only person who works with them. The beings of his race have different physical characteristics (more the way we look different in our race) compared to other advanced races who all look very much alike within their races.

Zylem's human race is closely affiliated with another race, who happens to be small, have a large head and large black eyes, and white skin. If you meet either race, you will probably meet members of the other race or see them there as well.

When The Greys were working in great capacity with particular humans on their hybrid programs, if you had any experience with them, you would possibly also meet some of their hybrids, who are half of their own race and half of ours. The hybrid adults resemble us human adults, but with the popular description of "alien" features, and they have hair of any human color. If you saw them, you would probably describe them as "Nordics" too.

If or when humans witnesses Zylem's race and their affiliated race, the humans almost always come back with a description of The Greys and a "Nordic" race, simply because those are among THE popular descriptions for them here.

Like I said earlier, if you met The Greys, they would tell you they are the race that humans call "The Greys" but you will never meet a race who will tell you that they are the race that humans call "Nordics."

If The Greys simply gave you their their real (translated) name, you would not even recognize them as the most popular and infamous visiting race to Earth.

Isn't that funny?

EarthSister

Either you missed the point of my post or you avoided it deliberately.Read it again if you don't know what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Why just drawings?

You're an artist Gazrok, use your imagination.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Why just drawings?

Gazrock every extraterrestrial is different other than the fact that they would be intefearing in our planets culture which is something of which they arent allowed to do. They might just be sensative to light or.... maybe they are camera shy.... lol

P.S. thank you for all of your relpies on this topic.... it is turning out to be a good one, also instead of debatin on races of aliens can we please get back to the subject at hand.

[edit on 2/2/2005 by wyatt43]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Still wouldn't keep me from taking some snapshots if I was really conversing with aliens, touring the ship, or scooting off to Venus. Even if such things happened to me, if I didn't have at least some photos, even if they were Adamski/Meier'ish, I wouldn't say a word about any of it, if they said to keep it on the downlow. Hence, I have a hard time believing such grand galactic goodwill and Star Trek-like Prime directives of non-interference.

I've seen alien craft (I say that because as a military brat I don't think we had anything that could perform with those flight characteristics, admittedly, it's an assumption, but an educated one) one time in my entire lifetime. It involved lots of other kids in their jammies too, out in the street in freezing Alaskan weather, while the adults were seemingly paralyzed asleep...all in the dead of night. They shot blue beams down into the woods for some reason, and then soon left after the light show. I have no idea what was going on, but I seriously doubt it was to "benefit" mankind. I've gone into the details before, and many times, but suffice to say, if I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't even believe my own sighting....so yeah, I have a hard time swallowing this benovolent alien idea...
Too bad we didn't have cell phones and phone cams back then....I'd love to see them try and get away with something like that nowadays, hehe....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Still wouldn't keep me from taking some snapshots if I was really conversing with aliens, touring the ship, or scooting off to Venus. Even if such things happened to me, if I didn't have at least some photos, even if they were Adamski/Meier'ish, I wouldn't say a word about any of it, if they said to keep it on the downlow. Hence, I have a hard time believing such grand galactic goodwill and Star Trek-like Prime directives of non-interference.

I've seen alien craft (I say that because as a military brat I don't think we had anything that could perform with those flight characteristics, admittedly, it's an assumption, but an educated one) one time in my entire lifetime. It involved lots of other kids in their jammies too, out in the street in freezing Alaskan weather, while the adults were seemingly paralyzed asleep...all in the dead of night. They shot blue beams down into the woods for some reason, and then soon left after the light show. I have no idea what was going on, but I seriously doubt it was to "benefit" mankind. I've gone into the details before, and many times, but suffice to say, if I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't even believe my own sighting....so yeah, I have a hard time swallowing this benovolent alien idea...
Too bad we didn't have cell phones and phone cams back then....I'd love to see them try and get away with something like that nowadays, hehe....

What I don't understand Gazrok, is that you had sightings yourself but somehow the intelligences behind them pose a major obstacle for you.Your sighting basicly isn't different then the sightings other people had yet then you become somewhat of a sceptic, is it so hard to accept that other people experience things to? On the matter of contactees you have your own requirements for approval, sorry Gazrok, I didn't invent the 'rules' and lets not forget the world is a little bigger then what you and I want.Hypothetical, ask yourself how many people here on this board would be ready for a face-to-face contact (a.k.a. proof beyond a doubt) without flipping out or suffer any other mental breakdown or reaching for a gun or have any other ill-effects? My guess is surprisingly few, less then 10%.That could be an answer for why we're still debating this subject.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ES,

Yes, thanks. You are to be honored as one of the First Contactees.

The developers of any new field, whether it be of invention, science, or mysticism, often have to endure much. And in this ultimate evolutionary step for humankind it might be expected that you would have to go through even more than other trailblazers have. All of us including the cooperative ETs must be at some level in gratitude to you.

Now if you might perhaps also pass on to some of our benevolent ET contacts all the respect, gratitude and honor they also are due, and a warm welcome for helping so much (in ways that are mostly unseen yet). Also perhaps request a more open contact with those of us who genuinely feel ready, that would be further appreciated please...

The landing decks are ready, now, at least in peaceful parts of the world that is. All is in readiness it seems.

Everything is in place for the beginning of a real education as universally conscious humans.

Peace to all beings.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collin
ES,

Yes, thanks. You are to be honored as one of the First Contactees.

Thanks, Collin

Your whole note is one of the nicest things I have been told. I appreciate it very much.

Although I am not one of the first contactees at all (humans have always had alien contact), I am one of the first to accept alien contact. My husband and I decided together in the beginning to pursue our encounters and teachings for what they are meant for and to report them to others genuinely, and that is the only way we will ever handle the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
...yet you cannot see past the veil the ghosts have brought upon your eyes, for whom the gods destroy they first make blind.

Oh, dear Sister, you have been shoved into a snake pit and there is nothing we can do to help you. They are deluding you and using you for their own, dark purposes, and when they no longer need you, they will discard you and throw you out like a dead mouse. It is impossible for you to grasp the meaning of these words now, and they might be a little disturbing, but when the time comes, and you begin to realize what has been going on, you will remember those that have been trying to warn you here, and that will help you to climb out of the pit, unless it is too late already.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What I don't understand Gazrok, is that you had sightings yourself but somehow the intelligences behind them pose a major obstacle for you.Your sighting basicly isn't different then the sightings other people had yet then you become somewhat of a sceptic, is it so hard to accept that other people experience things to? On the matter of contactees you have your own requirements for approval, sorry Gazrok, I didn't invent the 'rules' and lets not forget the world is a little bigger then what you and I want.Hypothetical, ask yourself how many people here on this board would be ready for a face-to-face contact (a.k.a. proof beyond a doubt) without flipping out or suffer any other mental breakdown or reaching for a gun or have any other ill-effects? My guess is surprisingly few, less then 10%.That could be an answer for why we're still debating this subject.

Not at all....glad to answer the criticism. I fully believe in the intelligences behind the crafts. I am skeptical of those who can seemingly produce UFO encounters out of thin air, produce hundreds of photos, etc. yes...absolutely.

If anything, my one encounter/sighting reinforces the idea that whatever their purpose, it is not seemingly to benefit mankind. To this day I wonder...why were the adults paralyzed? Why did all of us kids go out in the freezing cold in our jammies? Why didn't we just look out the window? And there are simply no answers to it. I don't even remember walking outside. I just remember "snapping out of it" and standing on the street looking at the other kids who were likewise, and then looking up at the crafts around the mountain. Was I abducted? I have no idea. Do I want to know? Well, I haven't ever taken any serious steps to find out, so I'm guessing that deep down, I don't WANT to know.

So, when I hear these tales of people saying how nice the aliens are, and how much they want to help, and yet stay secretive, etc. yes, it makes me a little skeptical...
It doesn't help, that whenever I've seriously looked into any such contactees (such as Adamski, Meier, etc.) they always end up as con-men...so yes, I have kind of a sour taste in my mouth...

gl2

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Phillip Krapf argues the case for a federation. See his books. Ironically, the given federation isn't all that large. Instead, it would encompass but a tiny fraction of the universe. There are 100 billion galaxies and each large galaxy (large galaxies are up to 1/10 of the total) should contain trillions of aliens. Krapf's federation is top heavy, a window dressing for its dominant population, and is aggressively abducting, here, which is bad, arrogant and dangerous.

From my pending book, Alien Mind - a Primer:

Large-Scale Disagreements

"Phillip Krapf worked as Metro Editor for the Los Angeles Times, until retiring in the mid-1990's. According to Krapf, less than two years later he was taken to a large, disc-shaped craft owned by "the Verdants"--thin, slightly bulge-eyed aliens with large heads; roughly 5' 6" inches tall. Krapf says the Verdants’ skin is either white or tan, with greenish tints, and that they have slightly pointed eartips. An earnest, well-regarded journalist who speaks with no outward signs of dishonesty, Krapf suggests that he may have been selected for the encounter because he's a reputable professional who had previously been skeptical about aliens and UFO's.

In two books on the subject, Krapf reports that, in fully conscious encounters with the Verdants, a sexually-reproducing population of 500 trillion individuals, the Verdants told Krapf that Verdants live for thousands of years and that they currently inhabit 246,000 planets of various sorts. Krapf says the Verdants are from a galaxy that's 14 million light years away. His writing is remarkably detailed, and, in overall terms, is consistent with reports by thousands of persons who have been interviewed regarding gray alien ecounters. (See the writings of Dr. John Mack, Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs for further details.)

If true, Krapf's story would be the second publicly issued, full-length minute-by-minute account about an open alien attempt at diplomatic interaction with fully-conscious humans. The first was Alec Newald's book, Coevolution, about a ten-day journey to the planet of a competing alien group called the Elders. *There have been other books about interactions that some readers might consider diplomatic, yet they were neither as prolonged and explicit, nor as recent as Krapf’s two books and Newald’s diary, in which aliens appear to have gone out of their way to accommodate the writers by providing psychotronically effected near-total recall. This was apparently done in order to facilitate the publishing of both stories. Given the sharply rising frequency of recent contacts and sightings, paralleled by human attempts at a veiled kind of official disclosure, these three books stand out in a fast-developing, new context.

Phillip Krapf reports that, so far, Verdants have persuaded 27,000 other non-Verdant planets to join their "federation," adding yet another 150 trillion aliens to the collective. Each of the additional 27,000 planets is reportedly inhabited by a different alien species. Given that a medium sized galaxy like our own contains roughly 150 billion stars, there should be many habitable planets in a given galaxy. As such, readers shouldn't conclude that Verdant numbers would mean that they control a number of other large galaxies. A single large spiral galaxy could contain most of the Verdant alignment.

Krapf reports that his Verdant contacts informed him that they were the only colonizers they knew of in the universe, which, if true, would mean they’re probably more manipulative than non-colonizing aliens. Krapf says Verdants call their umbrella the Intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets, the IFSP. If Krapf is correct, we live within reach of a galaxy (14 million light years away) inhabited by colonizing Verdants who speak in terms of a federated structure--which implies a central, over-riding authority. Verdant incursions here, some of which reportedly involve gray alien abductions of humans, may have accelerated our awareness of off-world dynamics. Krapf writes that, in a series of meetings on a 1 1/2 mile diameter, disc-shaped Verdant ship with many windows and entry ports, Verdants admitted that they have, in fact, orchestrated years of human abductions for scientific and breeding purposes--prior to attempting a diplomatic opening to humankind. Electrogravity was reportedly used to render abductees semi-conscious (selectively slowing certain brain processes) and to obscure their memory of such events.

Krapf says that Verdants have contacted roughly 800 human "ambassadors," persons chosen by the Verdants, not by humans, to help initiate relations with the Verdant contingent aboard-ship. Krapf further says that, while onboard, he saw at least one US citizen of national stature being led on a tour of the disc. While in the disc, Krapf learned that a Times Mirror executive (LA Times) was tentatively part of the program. Krapf later spoke with the man, who fearfully admitted involvement. For some yet-unspecified reason, the projected Verdant opening was delayed a few years past its originally proposed date. Krapf noted that Verdants seemed reticent yet spoke as though certain that Verdants would succeed in setting the agenda here, which seems ironic because Verdants proposed that they be allotted 600 square miles of empty land in the US Southwest to build a center for interacting with humans.

Of course, it's difficult to imagine the people of either the United States or this planet allowing an alien colonizer to occupy our system. Verdants should have known this, given their reported study of human affairs. So, in a sense, if Krapf's story is correct, the delay in an opening to the Verdants isn't simply a delay. Instead, it would be due to the fact that the Verdants probably have little chance here, yet, due to wishful thinking within their bureaucracy, or, due to the extent of their breeding program-related penetration of certain human sectors, to date, they must go through the motions of an opening.

If such is the case, then planet Earth would be a colonial foreign policy failure. Bad feelings and resentful, last-minute gestures could be expected. After all, expansionist designs of the sort do not die pleasantly.

What do US officials have to say about the subject? The most famous commentary was written by Col. Phillip Corso, an Army specialist who served in Eisenhower's White House and in the Pentagon. In his 1998 book, The Day After Roswell, Corso claimed that he worked on a Pentagon project to distribute and reverse-engineer technology gathered from downed gray alien craft. Corso's book was the first full-length, high-level disclosure of the sort. Senator John Stennis wrote a favorable preface for the book, but then tried to retract it subsequently. Writing with co-author William Birnes, PhD (now the publisher of UFO magazine), Corso suggested that, beginning with Harry Truman and climaxing with the Eisenhower administration, US defense and intelligence officials privy to an alien crash at Roswell began to fear that grays and affiliated aliens posed a threat, of sorts. Part of the fear is attributed to frustration within the military, the inability to either explain or compete with such aliens; part of it may have been a kind of spin that was put on the subject during the editing process.

Despite the fact that Corso reportedly led an Army project to distribute recovered alien technology so that it could be copied by US corporations (without necessarily betraying the technology's origin), Corso's knowledge of aliens arose quite early in the history of human-alien interactions. Corso wrote that military colleagues suspected that grays were alive, yet robotic in some strange, implanted sense. Decades later, of course, there's evidence that grays are sentient beings capable of very human-like error.

More will be said about Verdants and grays later, but for now, the case provides at least one explicit example of a larger alien collective. Readers should bear in mind that, in all probability, the Verdants would represent little more than the dominant population of a large spiral galaxy 14 light years distant from our own. Verdants reportedly told Krapf they're from another galaxy group that, like our own, is located out on the fringes of the Virgo supercluster of galaxies. Virgo contains some 2000 galaxies. In short, Verdants would represent but one large galaxy out of a vastly larger 50 billion to 100 billion galaxies within the larger, visible universe. Aliens of the pre-noted native Milky Way coalition (plus other aliens, like the Elders) go out of their way to emphasize this fact with specific reference to the Verdants, by the way. Further reports have partly corroborated Krapf's story about the Verdants. For example, thousands of witness reports about "the gray aliens" are further evidence of a Verdant-IFSP incursion, here, in our system. Critical details of reports from all over the globe mesh consistently, hence we should give Krapf's reports their due consideration.

The Verdant case helps to illustrate the fact that there are, in fact, noisesome disagreements on an inter-galactic scale. Along with numerous others in the human telepathic community (which is, by nature, an open commonality), I've repeatedly interacted with, and have disputed with Verdants---as strange as that may sound to some. Disputes arise because, like many humans, I'm actively critical of Verdant-gray intentions. Prior to Krapf's book I had no clear, detailed context in which to identify Verdants (extant at the time) because Verdants normally try to obscure themselves behind lesser, dependent aliens of their group, i.e. the grays and human-gray hybrids, also. It seems to be both a matter of pride and official priority that they do so.

After Krapf's book was published, however, specific details about numerous ongoing interactions became clear. Although I disagree with aspects of Krapf's story, i.e. Verdant remarks about an "angelic" intermediary for their contacts with humans (a sop that smacks of Verdant propaganda), most of it is earnest and informative. At present, Verdants can be remotely discerned easily; as noted above, they can be investigated using techniques that will be described in later chapters. *Caution is advised, however.

Any case of the sort (involving abductions and an ambiguous alien agenda) is controversial, yet the Verdant story is outlined in a way that brings together important, previously unspecified pieces of a very large puzzle. One large, native coalition of Milky Way (and other) aliens has issued numerous warnings about the Verdant-gray abduction & breeding scheme, which is described as a violation, an illegal intervention by an abuser of the population ecology, here, along the outer fringes of the Virgo supercluster...."

"By the way, for readers who wonder where we live in the universe, I recommend the following website: www.anzwers.org... For those who don't know how our local galaxy group looks, it's a great help. If you haven't already done so, please, before you read the rest of this book, link to the site, then zoom in and out on our galactic neighborhood, plus the rest of the universe. Within a few minutes you'll get a vivid sense of where we live. You may be able to extrapolate the inter-galactic politics that we are now beginning to hear about, on a larger scale. *Incidentally, the galaxy M-83 closely matches both the size, and the location that Phillip Krapf describes as being home to the Verdants. M-83 is a spiral galaxy located in the Centaurus A galaxy group. A few alien sources have specifically suggested that M-83 is, in fact, the Verdant home. One highly detailed map was communicated to indicate Verdant outposts in other galaxies--which I'll summarize later.

Although some humans new to alien studies would like to think that interactions with aliens are all about electrogravity, interstellar travel, and community of mind, they aren't. The main concern communicated by aliens at present is the universal ecology. Why? Because there are no unlimited quantities in the known universe. Rather than assume that all unoccupied territory is open for the taking, humans have been repeatedly advised to remember that all large galaxies are already inhabited by advanced civilizations. As such, the most important task for humans, now, is to learn more about other, more responsible populations, rather than stumble out in pig-headed search of real estate.

The tendency of some is to assume that we've always gone about our business without setting limits on population and wealth, yet, in a more basic sense, every family makes such decisions daily. For all of humankind to do what most of us have done--forego a life of reckless material excess and limit one's family--is not a major stretch of the imagination. Should we continue down our present, one-way street toward global ecological breakdown, we can expect the larger, off-world community to either distance itself from the regime here or try to convince humans to compel a change before we become a threat to our neighbors. People who report about interactions with aliens say that advisories of the sort are an everyday occurrence.

That's food for thought. Maybe we can learn how to avoid global failure by studying alien social dynamics more rigorously. For example, how did other planets die? Why did certain alien collectives, i.e. the Verdant IFSP "federation," fail in a larger sense by not persuading other mega-populations in other galaxies to join them? Does the failure of the IFSP, as such, indicate that a larger, more effective premise now exists collectively, and, if such is the case, how do galaxy supercluster and larger interactions derive their basic conventions? Aliens suggest such themes repeatedly in ongoing interactions with a growing number of humans. Aliens further suggest that such considerations are now so obvious as to be mathematically explicit.

Phillip Krapf reports that Verdants admitted that their reversion to sexuality cost them a certain measure of their intellectual ability. If such is the case, then why did they do so? A closer look at the case suggests that Verdants may have done so in order to fend off an incursion of refugees from another galaxy in their vicinity. Krapf writes that Verdants had previously evolved a genetically selective, non-sexual strategy. For some strange reason, no single Verdant told Krapf why they took the fateful step back into sexuality. The omission speaks volumes about the larger Verdant outlook.

Those who briefly studied the above-noted website showing our location in the universe ( www.anzwers.org... ) will certainly appreciate the following. The beautiful, star-studded swirl that we call the Milky Way is part of a group of some 40 galaxies (the local group) containing our galaxy at one end, and the equally inspiring spirals Andromeda and M-33 at the other end. The Magellenic Clouds and numerous smaller ellipticals (round-shaped galaxies) complete the picture. Moving counter clockwise as seen from above, the next nearest galaxy groups (all similar in size to our group) are: Sculptor, Maffei, M-81, and the Canes I group--which billows out into the Virgo supercluster, a relatively small supercluster, as this universe goes.

The fifth closest galaxy group is Centaurus A, which may hold the answer to why grays and other Verdant-related aliens have abducted humans on a massive scale. If, as Krapf reports, the Verdant galaxy is 14 million light years away, then the most likely candidate (in terms of size and habitability) would probably be the galaxy M-83. Aliens native to, or affiliated with, the Milky Way have specifically suggested as much. Interacting with the pre-noted human telepathic community, one alien communicated an explicit map in such regard. Another alien remarked that the Verdants have prematurely "cooked" M-83 by overusing electrogravity on a massive scale. He also suggested that, by doing so, the Verdants may have caused certain supernovae in M-83 to explode prematurely in ways that killed other living planets. When this last item was stated, there was a brief exchange between a Verdant and the alleging alien. The allegation then stood, unchallenged. Again, all of this was observed by a number of different humans.

Some may ask whether we should trust such aliens' reports. In response, I should note that some of the alien contingents who visit our vicinity are on serious, and in some cases, potentially life-threatening alert. To even be here, in our vicinity tending to such matters (from a certain distance) can be a risk. No one wants to be responsible for a Verdant seizure of native Milky Way technologies, which Verdants reportedly study and sometimes try to copy. (A few years ago, Elder aliens specifically reported a past seizure, by Verdants, of an Elder craft made of hybridized living materials.)

Given that both our planet and the long-term Milky Way+ ecology may now be jeopardized by a colonial's incursion, most of the evidence suggests that native alien sources, plus other more advanced aliens of longer standing feel a need to tell the truth about Verdants. The more advanced alien contingents appear to be so much more evolved than the Verdants that they aren’t immediately threatened by Verdants. Instead, they appear to tend to the Verdants in terms of a much larger backdrop.

Should recent reports prove wrong, however, the next most likely candidate for the Verdant galaxy would be E274-01, M-83's close neighbor. E274-01 is actually a larger spiral than is M-83. Meanwhile, the galaxy that clearly dominates M-83's galaxy group is Centaurus A--a much larger lenticular galaxy (nearly elliptical). According to recent astronomers’ data, Centaurus A is the product of a merger between two large galaxies that was completed some 10 million years ago (before the present view, that is... Centaurus A is some 12.4 million light years away from us). The merger may have begun as much as 500 million years ago, according to astronomers.

Let's continue our scenario about the Verdant home galaxy. For the sake of the argument, let's assume that the Verdant galaxy is, in fact, M-83, as has been repeatedly suggested by previously reliable alien sources noted in various reports above. As such, we may now have sufficient data to posit an explanation for the Verdants' aggressive population growth. According to Phillip Krapf's report, the Verdants developed electrogravity technology some 229,000,000 years ago. Given that other advanced populations probably existed near M-83 at the time, Verdants could have "borrowed" electrogravity technology from such aliens, much as humans copied downed gray alien technology more recently.

According to astronomers, M83 has a double nucleus, a double center, which suggests that, like our neighboring spiral galaxy Andromeda, M83 has nearly completed a merger with a smaller galaxy. Assuming that there were intelligent residents in both of the merging components, the merger may have driven the Verdants toward a competitive population strategy. In other words, during the merger, Verdants may have worried that newly merging aliens might seek to out-populate the Verdants in M83, hence Verdants ended their genetically-engineered non-sexual status in order to out-populate their competitors.

Other pressures may have sped Verdant population growth. Beginning as much as 229,000,000 million years ago, Verdants may have seen the pending merger of two nearby galaxies (now together as Centaurus A) as a direct threat to their domain--for one simple reason. Perhaps residents of the soon-to-merge galaxies scouted M-83's stars for future homes because their soon-to-form, large lenticular galaxy would be hot and dangerous. Beginning as much as 100 million years ago, an incursion into M-83 by populations fearing the merger would have alarmed Verdants. Had encroaching aliens taken unoccupied systems in M-83, the Verdants would have wondered whether Verdants would control their own fate or see their galaxy sped toward a habitable end in advance of its "normal" lifetime (due to Bearden's Δt, the speeding of time caused by the use of electrogravity). Acting out of fear, Verdants may have expanded their numbers and their domain in order to ward off further incursions. Perhaps they saw that Centaurus A refugees might gain footholds in the other sizable spirals of the vicinity: E274-01 and NGC4945.

Refugees fleeing Centaurus A would have had good reason to be afraid. Earth astronomers see two huge, cone-shaped remnants of what is called a "hyper-nova" extending out from opposite sides of a massive black hole in the center of Centaurus A, which is now a large lenticular galaxy. Hyper-novas caused by the merger of two star-sized black holes are the most violently explosive events yet observed within the universe. The hypernova that reportedly exploded in Centaurus A 10 million years ago probably involved black holes that were millions of solar masses, each, hence the event was cataclysmic. Given that two merging galaxies deform as they merge, causing some stars to plunge toward hot central regions of the new galaxy, the Centaurus A hypernova would have been alarming. Millions of potentially habitable planets could have been rendered unlivable as a result. In fact, the Centaurus A hypernova suggests what may happen on a lesser scale during a future merger of black holes within M83's double center. *M83 is considered an "active galaxy" because it emits more radio and infrared energy from its central active region--perhaps due to its double center. M83 is known for an unusually high number of supernova explosions.

Let's continue the scenario. Presumably, according to one NASA report issued several years ago, "life is ubiquitous" throughout the universe. Early life forms eventually evolve into higher intelligence in all suitable regions of all suitable galaxies. Given that the vast majority of visible stars lie within galaxy superclusters, it's only logical to assume that supercluster social forms and supercluster constraints on overpopulation should, in theory, prevail across the universe. In a sense, in much the same way that New York and the world's major population centers figure in comparison to Waco, Texas, for example, superclusters should be more challenging, yet more integrated and urbane than are outlying areas---like the Verdant galaxy group.

Of course, the two-cities analogy falls short in illustrating likely differences. Suffice it to say, however, the Verdants may be an oversized and relatively backward population (socially, albeit not necessarily technologically---Verdants are highly intelligent). In certain respects, the Verdants may have failed to accord with the larger supercluster ecology because they didn't organize a collective accommodation, within their galaxy group, of Centaurus A refugees, or their internal M83 competitors. Instead, Verdants may have bred to an extreme over the last 100 million years in order to outnumber competitors in, and around, M83 and to keep Centaurus A incursions to a minimum." (this ebook, when completed, will be given away free on the web, as is consistent with both the character and the intent of some of its sources)

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
But How many "Super Tech" Civs are their out there though? (By Super I mean like the "Greys") Why havn't we been contacted by any other civilization other then the Greys? Maybe this Galaxy were in is kinda Underdeveloped

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
gl2

Nice response; well thought out hard work.

Unfortunately, Phillip Krapf lied. He is a simple, common alien experiencer, who is seemingly well-educated and skilled, who got impatient and wanted to get into the thick of it "so" bad, that he jumped the gun and went for the gold. He fabricated the Verdants and wound in all he suspects and has heard. He's smart enough to have a few things right, and to fool almost everybody else.

gl2

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wrong. Krapf is earnest, respected and his report is corroborated by other writings. Sure, his is new, but for you to assert that it's false, without explaining your argument, is short shrift. Like any other case, there are detractors, BUT, his story is too important to dismiss entirely. My suggestion: do direct research, learn remote viewing, and talk to Krapf personally. I have. He's an honest, very humble man who didn't at all need the money. Instead, to have spoken as honestly as he does was a risk. Daniel Sheehan, former head of the Christic Institute (also legal counsel for CSETI) says Krapf's book is one of the most important of our time. Read them (there are two) to see what you think, if you're new to all of this. Krapf's books have a vivid, tightly wound logic, fine details that Krapf could never have dreamed up on his own.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
ooh speaking of space federations Voyager is on tonight, as long as it has that seven of nine chick with those nice tits i'm happy
she can assimilate me anyday!

[edit on 5-2-2005 by drfunk]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
gl2

Like I said, you assume too much. Phil is a writer. He wrote for a specific effect and obviously he got it out of you. He took great pains to say what would sound great to impress you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join