It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
EarthSister,

Being able to directly interact with our ET friends really must be quite a lovely and loving lifestyle it seems. Jean Ederman (along with his wife Eve) who telepathically received the ET message, "Change the World! Decide Whether We Should Show Up!" and Wes Bateman, the Federation telepath, describe frequent visitors from the stars quite similar to the experiences you and your husband have.

As we approach open contact with our space brothers and sisters, may we all be able to choose to live and work/play together without limitations!

There would be probably quite a bit of love and higher consciousness from the new benevolent ET interactions. Already from my limited experience I am aware that it cannot be contained and experienced in these Earth human forms without quite a bit of expansion: of heart, mind, and body.

You are already where we are all going IMHO. Just taking a more direct route it seems....think I'll just take a leaf from your notebook here....

I'm ready!! Bring it on, by all means....

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes indeed. Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

I dont know whether to believe you or not, seeing as how there have been so many hoaxers and scammers. But I'm sure you dont care what we believe becuase as long as you've experienced it, that is all that really matters. So fair enough
. I thought I would ask you some questions you might know.

You should not just believe things that people tell you. But look at their motives and listen to the way they come across to you, then think about the things they say. You can learn a great deal about a subject and those telling it just by listening. It is not wise to just believe things until you understand them for yourself. In this field and subject, most people who make claims are either lying or greatly mistaken. So just listen to those who seem to honestly mean what they say, and never follow anybody, or give anybody your money, or sign on any dotted lines. Hold out for your own experience and understanding and it will come.

1.) How did this contact happen?

My husband's first official physical contact experience happened on May 12, 1990. You can read about it on the Journal page of my website: www.TheProjectAtEarth.com... Our encounters with our alien contacts are ongoing through life and number in the thousands already. As we progressed from the very beginning days, it took time and effort to understand what it could possibly mean, but we stayed in it and gave the alien races a chance. We gained trust in our alien contacts and what they were teaching us, and soon we knew enough to start helping others. Where we saw many others go wrong, we stayed brave and true, and refused to listen to those who would stop us.

2.) Where do the greys stand in this "federation." The greys seem to be interfering in our politics and so forth. Where do they stand in all of this.

The Greys were among the last visiting races to join forces with the organization, at which time completed the organization as of April 2000, although they have been visiting Earth for a very long time. All races within the organization at Earth, and at any world, automatically come under the larger order and protection of The Intergalactic Union.

The Greys are in no way interfering or participating in our politics. That thinking, like most gossip about the alien races, is common among humans but purely the result of conjecture based on rampant propaganda.

3.) What do you know about the annanaki?

Can you be more specific in your question?

4.) Which alien is your contactee? Is it a grey? A nordic? Other?

My husband and I work with the leaders of the organization of races that visit Earth, and closest with the representative beings of the first 30 worlds of the organization. We also meet many other races as we assist other humans with meeting their own alien contacts.

I am related to Demetrius, and Jack is related to Zar, both of whom I have drawings on my site. We have met The Greys and work with them through the organization but not on a personal level. There is no actual race that is The Nordics. The idea of a Nordic race was completely fabricated out of thin air by somebody, not even based on any actual beings or original events. Yet, many humans continue to mistake alien beings for them, and/or fabricating encounters with them, the same as with any alien race.

5.) If possible, how about asking for a small unique piece of metal? I'm sure they wouldnt mind coughing it up.

Any evidence can be fabricated, or professionally discredited, or even stolen, because as long as you don't know better, you can be fooled by just about anything, to believe just about anything. It is better for you to be free to think for yourself so you can continue to learn. I don't have any piece of physical evidence to show you to prove what I experience, and that is because if I did, I would not be so free to share it. Sharing what I know to help others is my greatest desire, and your freedom to think for yourself is paramount to your own understanding of the nature of these things, which is ordinary to the Universe, but beyond you yet.

The rule is that the alien races do not give their individual alien contacts that kind of material evidence to show to others, because that would make a contactee into a direct target for Earth authorities, and unable to do the work he has contact for in the first place. Instead, the evidence of alien visitation is placed all over our planet for all humans to witness and question as it is at face value. If you can witness an alien craft but can't even know what it is for yourself, why would you put more belief into what somebody else tells you a piece of metal means?

When a person has an experience, that is his own evidence the only way it can come true to him. That is still the best way for humans at this point of our race's discovery of other life.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
Earth sister thank you for your post and i have visited the website and read it intesively. I am not saying i believe it completley but their is no evidence proving this either way.

The website is very interesting and i will continue reading more later.

wyatt43

Thank you for visiting my site, and thank you also for sticking up for my right to post my ideas and experiences without being personally attacked for it.

I understand that some people in the UFO news are trying to mislead impressionable youngsters into cults to try take their money and innocence. But I am not one of them. There is no danger for anybody to think about what I say. In fact, I have my own youngsters, and as a mother and teacher in the field, I urge everyone to think for themselves. I don't want anything from those who want to talk with me, except normal respect as a fellow member of the forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collin
EarthSister,

Being able to directly interact with our ET friends really must be quite a lovely and loving lifestyle it seems. Jean Ederman (along with his wife Eve) who telepathically received the ET message, "Change the World! Decide Whether We Should Show Up!" and Wes Bateman, the Federation telepath, describe frequent visitors from the stars quite similar to the experiences you and your husband have.

As we approach open contact with our space brothers and sisters, may we all be able to choose to live and work/play together without limitations!

There would be probably quite a bit of love and higher consciousness from the new benevolent ET interactions. Already from my limited experience I am aware that it cannot be contained and experienced in these Earth human forms without quite a bit of expansion: of heart, mind, and body.

You are already where we are all going IMHO. Just taking a more direct route it seems....think I'll just take a leaf from your notebook here....

I'm ready!! Bring it on, by all means....

Hahaha, Thank you, Collin.

You make it sound so just wonderful to have ongoing contact, even romantic. In reality, it is very difficult to integrate such experiences into normal daily life, and if you don't integrate them, they don't work-- not the experiences and not normal daily life either.

The aliens are incredibly scary looking, and it often feels like something might pop out at you any second. The spiritual aspects of contact are as confusing as all heck and not the least bit holy. You lose lots of friends. Your kids get picked on at school. The FBI follows you and taps your phone and worse. You don't always sleep very well, and you may always have the sensation of being watched, even in the bathroom and bedroom.

The aliens are the greatest professionals at all times in meetings with you, and casual contact or conversation is not common. It becomes isolating once you don't fit into your peer group of humans. If you continue to work with alien life, soon you don't even fit into alien support groups anymore, and even then the aliens are still just as alien to you, as your own family is treating you.

It's a lot of hard work, but I would not trade it for popularity, or be bought, or swayed, or threatened away.

Most sell out early. What do you think you would do, given the realistic opportunity?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Most sell out early. What do you think you would do, given the realistic opportunity?

Personally, probably freak out not ever having (that I can remember) experienced something at that level of communication.
However I'd like to think I would be rather accepting after the initial WTF.

ES, what are your thoughts about that Message above? I have come across it many times now on various forums - and not to derail this thread, I think it somewhat points to a harmonius co existance with races ie 'a federation' of sorts. Would you agree?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why are they scary/ugly? why should an advanced civilization make them self scary/ugly? Well I do not belive in it. I do belive in an advanced Civilization that is pure, not something Half crap imagination.
Where are the logic?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
*Why did I even post*

Many people want to have Contact with Aliens/ETI. The only way for that to happen is: open the gates of love (I do not mean the word love nor the definition) so you can feel yourself spirit/soul the enormous energy flowing trough your bodie. then when all gates are open the second gates open thats Heaven(sky).

with love comes everything . TRUE

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
Why are they scary/ugly? why should an advanced civilization make them self scary/ugly? Well I do not belive in it. I do belive in an advanced Civilization that is pure, not something Half crap imagination.
Where are the logic?

Just the differences are scary "to us" in themselves. They don't make themselves scary any more than a food makes itself taste or smell good or bad. Foods that taste good to the natives, probably taste bad to alien life.

Some of the alien races are very pleasant to look at too. But even those that are appealing to us, still pop in and out and create great affects with light and technology, and suck you up out of your house into a space craft. When you don't know what might happen, you are naturally on guard and anxious. Adrenaline is liquid fear, even when in your mind you really know you are safe. Kind of like a roller coaster ride.

When you get used to the differences they don't bother you very much anymore. You get used to them by accepting contact with a number of various life forms over a few times, and getting to know them for the people they really are, not what you have heard.

Did you ever go to a busy mall, and suddenly bump into a person that had a facial disfigurement, and the sight physically and emotionally affects you with shock and horror? It's like that, except the affect does not go away easily, because you can't realize you are just in the mall and it's just a person who got burned or something. You realize other things instead that only scare you more and more and more as your instincts and imagination run amok.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

As for you Spiderj, i think that you are ignorant, selfish and insulting. it seems thorughout all of your posts you seem to try and find every fault you can with Earthsisters opinions/experiences. It is to my experience that opinions/experiences/thories are all based on witness's, possible solutions and own pesonal experiences. For these things you do not need evidence because no one has anyhting to gain from them.

Well, as long as you don't believe in personal attacks.

And considering you've never met me and don't even know me, these are obviously well thought out and researched conlcusions.

I can only assume you've read every post I've made since joining this website last year.

Yeesh, some days.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

did I sound crazy eh(almost did not post this)?
~silence

hmmmmmmmmmm stoned perhaps.

Seriously though, is that from another source, or from yourself.?

PS: I think staying on topic is a good idea too.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thank you Earth Sister.

I sent you a u2u.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi EarthSister,

This excerpt of one of your previous posts raises a few comments from my end.

I am related to Demetrius, and Jack is related to Zar, both of whom I have drawings on my site. We have met The Greys and work with them through the organization but not on a personal level. There is no actual race that is The Nordics. The idea of a Nordic race was completely fabricated out of thin air by somebody, not even based on any actual beings or original events. Yet, many humans continue to mistake alien beings for them, and/or fabricating encounters with them, the same as with any alien race.

As I understand the word 'Nordics' is synonymous for blond-haired, human looking ETs.It's more of a nickname, in the sense of the word.Even the word itself doesn't imply a race on it's own but the coalescence of multiple eyewitness accounts of human looking ETs.Therefore I think that the word was not intentionally fabricated but rather a result of something else.I've noticed that they're not in your album so I presume you had no dealings with them.
Where you completely miss the mark is by your statement that they're not based on any actual beings or original events.Of course they are, where else do you think the nickname comes from? There are literally dozens and dozens of reports, starting with Adamski&Menger's "Venusians" till Rincon&Meier's "Pleiadians" later on.Even in these accounts not all ETs described had blond hair, some of them did, but for some that's enough to put them in the 'Nordic' category.

TerraX

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Personally, probably freak out not ever having (that I can remember) experienced something at that level of communication.
However I'd like to think I would be rather accepting after the initial WTF.

ES, what are your thoughts about that Message above? I have come across it many times now on various forums - and not to derail this thread, I think it somewhat points to a harmonius co existance with races ie 'a federation' of sorts. Would you agree?

one_small_step

Many people do freak out because that is natural. But if they can stick around they get over it.

What message above do you mean to ask me my thoughts about exactly?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Hi EarthSister,

As I understand the word 'Nordics' is synonymous for blond-haired, human looking ETs.It's more of a nickname, in the sense of the word.Even the word itself doesn't imply a race on it's own but the coalescence of multiple eyewitness accounts of human looking ETs.Therefore I think that the word was not intentionally fabricated but rather a result of something else.I've noticed that they're not in your album so I presume you had no dealings with them.
Where you completely miss the mark is by your statement that they're not based on any actual beings or original events.Of course they are, where else do you think the nickname comes from? There are literally dozens and dozens of reports, starting with Adamski&Menger's "Venusians" till Rincon&Meier's "Pleiadians" later on.Even in these accounts not all ETs described had blond hair, some of them did, but for some that's enough to put them in the 'Nordic' category.

TerraX
You misunderstand what I mean to say. Sorry I was not clearer.

Consider that The Greys are an actual race that humans actually have contact with, and when humans see them, they often naturally assume that they are "The Greys" that so many others refer to. (You should always just ask when you have the chance.) Although "Greys" is not their real name, when people get together and describe them, they can all get the idea that they are talking about the same alien race.

Now consider that "many" of the 218 visiting races are shorter than we are, have large heads compared to their bodies (compared to ours), big black almond-shaped eyes, tiny noses and mouths, and some shade of gray skin. When a human describes what he witnessed, many races can be assumed to be the popular "Greys" especially considering that most people think there are only a few races visiting Earth. Often people will sooner assume that the lighting must have been different when they hear reports of differently shaded gray skin, before they will assume that it must have been an entirely different race of beings.

There is one race of humans visiting Earth who are much further advanced and evolved than we are, and if you saw some of them, you too would revert to popular assumption that they are "The Nordics" that many people describe, and repeat their description as. There is a race that is The Greys that many people keep assuming other races are, but there is no race that is "The Nordics" that people keep reporting either.

In other words, if you meet The Greys and ask them who they are, they will tell you that they are the race that humans refer to as The Greys. But you will never meet a race who will tell you that they are the race that humans refer to as "The Nordics."

There is no race that fits the common description of "The Nordics." You only hear similar descriptions of actual races being mistaken for the fabricated and repeated description.

Also, the word Nordic is purely a human descriptive word and never came to any humans by any alien race to name themselves by.

Don't assume safe belief in every claim you hear either, no matter how popular it is or professional it sounds. Most of them are bogus.

I have a drawing on my site of one being who is of the race of humans that visits Earth. That is Zylem. Often when this being is seen by an Earth human, the Earth human comes back with the description of the popular Nordic even though he doesn't even have blonde hair. (Maybe it's the lighting.)

[edit on 1-2-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi ES, the message I in question was that one "Do want us to show up" one.

cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hi ES, the message I in question was that one "Do want us to show up" one.

cheers

hmmm. Not sure I understand still.

I agree that the aliens want to show up. And I understand that they can only show up "to create a specific affect of what is actual about them" so if the affect is counterproductive due to the way we think and process information in our minds and through the govt and media, then why bother?

If all guns are drawn in wait of their arrival, and "nobody" here knows which of all the hundreds of conflicting stories about them are true, and the last people we would believe is the aliens, then why arrive?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm not making sense.

In reference to www.karinya.com... was this an actual message from an ET source?

Do you know, via your contacts, if this was actually sent as a message to us humans?

[edit on 1-2-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Sorry if I'm not making sense.

In reference to www.karinya.com... was this an actual message from an ET source?

Do you know, via your contacts, if this was actually sent as a message to us humans?

Ahhhh. I have never seen this before. I will ask my alien contacts about it for you, as you ask, but be aware that they don't always answer questions. Often if they answer, it is with a decline to answer, and sometimes it takes a long time to get that.

Please form your questions exactly as you want to ask because that is exactly what the context of the answers will be based on. If you ask if this is from an ET source, and the answer is yes, you will not know which ET source or why. And if it is not from an ET source, you still won't know who or what group wrote it or what their motivation is. It is possible also that the heart of the message and information came from an ET source or sources originally, but then somebody gathered it up and embellished on it for their own creative amusement or for the purpose of leading you somewhere else.

Right now it looks to me like somebody pretty smart wrote it, but not nearly as smart as advanced life! You must realize that someone only needs to be a little bit smarter than you to impress you, especially in a subject that you have no personal knowledge or experience with.

It is my understanding that the alien races do not reach people by media like this because if they did, then you could never know who is ET and who is not. You are always able to know who is not, though, when you know that they never do. Then you could just read it to learn what a ploy looks like and how easily it can work.

If this message seems so intelligent and so believable and knowledgeable of our world affairs, that you take it to heart in support of the goodness and power of the alien races, and then the time frame goes by and they don't show up, what happens to your support of the alien races?

If the greatest impression on you is due to well-spoken descriptions of the way authorities manipulate public opinion about alien life, then you have to ask loudly, who would know all about that better than those who are doing it?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
thanks for the reply ES.

I will think of some questions.

I took it with a grain of salt - as with most things ET related, however I don't think anything would however sway my belief in life outside of Earth though and the abundance of it. That has been there since my earliest memories. That said we'll find out when we do.! No breath holding here.

Pass on my regards too & they are welcome to show themselves - we all could do with a change.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by one_small_step]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join