It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, you know she's special right? Gun control for everyone save her security person(s). This would seem to fall into the same realm of the absurd.

Martial law. Why would anyone, anyone sane, actually be in favor of this? Totally overthrow two centuries plus of democratic Republican governing--in favor of a military junta--lead no doubt by someone much like herself as possible...unfortunately, that's probably what we'd get.

link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell?

link   
Trump is angry because he didn't get to grab her.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

A better way to put it is that she's angry because he never offered to grab her.

You know what they say. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ...

Wait. I can't say that. Maybe she's mad because he took Ivanka off the market.

link   
Martial law rather needs the support of the military. How likely is this, in a "need to stop an elected President" scenario?

link   
I finally get what donald sees in her.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You're right.... Hollywood stars should keep their noses out of politics.

Stop pushing their hollywood star agendas on us.

edit on 12-1-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Huh?
This slob is a complete idiot, cleared of what charges?
It's incredible that these imbecile Leftists think this way.
If Obama declared martial law for anything to do with Trump, it would not end well for the Leftist nutsacks in this country.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

By their oaths of service, military folks are required to disobey unlawful orders...

It would depend very much upon the reasons behind "stopping the President" scenario. But the provisions are there.

Marine Corp Oath for Enlisted: I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

The other branches are all but identical.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Y'all can't leave it there.

Rosie O'Donnell Supports Martial Law To Stop President Elect Trump

edit on 1/12/2017 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wasnt she supposed to GTFO anyway?

She has always been a completely irrelevant pile, but my gosh.

Struggling to stay in the public eye no matter how insane she looks.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Screw the country, screw the people and their rights. ALL of them as long as DT is delayed the presidency. Sounds like a great plan!

I think they are well into extremist territory at this point.

They are well past the extremist point. They are in the realm of insanity and a different reality . The entire Democratic Party

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lets hope that oath is taken seriously rumours are in circulation they might try a COG continuity of goverment stunt

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
disproportionate

dis·pro·por·tion·ate1 ˌ
disprəˈpôrSH(ə)nət/ adjective
adjective: disproportionate
too large or too small in comparison with something else

Defs by Google Defs

Get that
Definition for the ignorant

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Hmm. If a martial law declaration looked like an attempted coup, the best way to observe the spirit of that oath would be to roll their tanks onto the White House lawn and sit on the current President (metaphorically) until the incoming man was ready to take charge.
However, I don't believe for one moment that Obama would entertain the suggestion.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
They are well past the extremist point. They are in the realm of insanity and a different reality . The entire Democratic Party

Liberalism is a mental illness, 100% without a doubt in my mind.
I deal with several hardcore left wing nuts on a daily basis and the nonsense they spew is exactly the same crap as this slob O'Donnell, basically word for word.
It doesn't help that I do try to trigger them as much as I can though, just for the hell of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Rumors from where?

There is no way, at all, that Obama can stay in office past Jan. 20th. Even were Trump to somehow be assassinated, his VP would take over. After him come Speaker of the House. Senate Majority Leader. No where in that list does Ex-president come into it, at all.

Any attempt to do so is in direct violation of the Constitution, and would get no support legally from the military, or Congress, or the Supreme Court, or, most especially, the citizens. You wanna wake up the sleeping sheep and turn 'em into a wolf pack? This'd do it. Guarantee it.

Continuity of govt, which is what I assume you're referencing, doesn't include ex-presidents.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gothmog

Liberalism is a mental illness, 100% without a doubt in my mind.
I deal with several hardcore left wing nuts on a daily basis and the nonsense they spew is exactly the same crap as this slob O'Donnell, basically word for word.
It doesn't help that I do try to trigger them as much as I can though, just for the hell of it.

Wow I got so much out of your post, you could straighten out the entire World. Go get em Tiger.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Only metaphorically?

There's no way Obama is going to stay...I'm fairly certain that, by now, he really doesn't want to. He is, undoubtedly, going to ink a huge book deal and disappear to write it, then he'll enter the rubber chicken circuit and make a mint on twenty minute speeches about topics he cares nothing about, and probably knows less. Just like many of the other ex-presidents.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Tell her that under martial law only basic foods with nutritional value will be distributed. I doubt she is so committed to the cause she would risk that happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join