It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So, Rosie O'Donnell thinks we should just institute martial law and delay the inauguration....because Russia and tax returns:

Now, with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration. “FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he has no financial ties to Russia.

Link

So how does she think this would work? Would we just keep our current president until martial law is lifted? Would we (like is mentioned in the tweet in the story that started it all) install the military as president? Would she really rather our country be under the rule of our military leaders instead of Trump?

How long will this go on? Until she, personally, is satisfied that Trump has no further conflicts of interest with Russia? Until she and her accountant look over his tax returns and decided they are on the up-and-up? I think some people will find something wrong with the man, no matter what he does, while others will never be convinced that he has done anything wrong in the first place. Who decides???

Does she believe that once martial law is implemented, that Obama or the military would ever relinquish control and lift it?

I understand that some folks are still upset over the election results, but this seems to me to be a terrible idea.

What do you think?

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This story is rich and deserves a major 1 hour special on CNN.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Throw Rosie's fat elitist ass in Guantonomo.2nd line.

+5 more 
link   
Hey Rosie, If You want war with Russia then go ahead and start your own, You can fight them from Canada too. LOL and Sarah Palin can watch you guys fight from Alaska.

+18 more 
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Screw the country, screw the people and their rights. ALL of them as long as DT is delayed the presidency. Sounds like a great plan!

I think they are well into extremist territory at this point.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When I read the story, I was literally speechless that any true american would call for martial law.

Very un-American, imo.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I didn't think people on the hill would call for such a tragic thing, unless their was more to it?

link   
Cleared of what charges?

link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

No financial ties to Russia?

Hows he going to prove that?

Trump Jr has said in no uncertain terms that the Russians own Trump...

Source

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

edit on 12-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I say we declare martial law on Rosie O'Donnell for a day and then let's see if she wants the whole country to enjoy the same (lack) of freedom! Of course, there would still martial law for Rosie O'Donnell if she decides "Yes" for the rest of us...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Did Rosie ask for an exemption for herself ?

Hmmm.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Aren't rumour and innuendo enough for you...? Man, what does it take these days for a self respecting idiot like O'Donnell to get support?

Supporting martial law? Who is this chick, and what asylum did she escape from?
edit on 1/12/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is she still here?
Thought she was supposed to moove to Canada if Trump won.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Like fat rosie has any power or say in anything.

Prime example of Hollywood elite pushing their radical views on the public. Martial law lol, her Nazi is showing.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The list of people who actually agree with her on this has got to be quite short. IMO, her opinion is just that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As I understand it, as President in Chief, the President controls the implication of Marshal law, the Constitution is suspended for the duration. Seems to be what they have been planning all along.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is so hilarious. She is so hysterical and stupid, I suppose we should all just be glad she spelled "martial" correctly. Half the people who use it, don't.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
She needs to lock herself into a doom bunker and hoard food with unhinged Patton Oswalt.

mobile.twitter.com...

But we all know they have been hoarding food way before Trump even announced his intention to run.

As a bonus, Oswalt might drive Rosie to suicide. He is good at that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
a reply to: xuenchen

When I read the story, I was literally speechless that any true american would call for martial law.

Very un-American, imo.

But see, we're not really Americans. We're sub-human idiots unworthy of label. They call us deplorables, and the biggest mistake they ever made was letting us vote or dictate anything about the power process.

They're the only ones who know what's really good for themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: seagull

As I understand it, as President in Chief, the President controls the implication of Marshal law, the Constitution is suspended for the duration. Seems to be what they have been planning all along.

No, they're not suspending it.

They're just making it "breathe."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join