It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

German guy called Wimmer part of the German spook community OSCE Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe,yes that would start a civil war maybe even a world war but Im getting the impression your deep state doesn't really care

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think Rosie O'Donnell reflects the mindset of a Democrat very well. If she can't get what she wants, use the military to impose martial law.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DISRAELI

By their oaths of service, military folks are required to disobey unlawful orders...

It would depend very much upon the reasons behind "stopping the President" scenario. But the provisions are there.

Marine Corp Oath for Enlisted: I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

The other branches are all but identical.

So true.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Maybe the military should take control of Rosie's refrigerator and pantry.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Don't suppose you've a link? I'd kinda like to see, and read, this for myself.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Trump could end world hunger by doing this. Keep it up Rosie and it just might happen.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
im curious as to what she thinks the "charges" are.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of some democrats. Thank you very much. I happen to be a card carrying member of the Democratic party, and I, in no way, would ever advocate for something this asinine, and downright evil.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I can't help but wonder that myself. Where were they filed even...? When, 'cause I sure as hell missed that little happening...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Of some democrats. Thank you very much. I happen to be a card carrying member of the Democratic party, and I, in no way, would ever advocate for something this asinine, and downright evil.

So YOU are the reasonable democrat

Found you at last.

edit on 12/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Best I can do at the moment

link here http://

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thank you!

Y'know that once he's in office, or even now, there is nothing, short of assassination (god forbid) that is going to stop next weeks inaugural. Senator McCain needs to STFU, and take his fight to the Senate floor where it belongs.

His father and grandfather would be deeply ashamed of this ass bag. To think I once considered voting for this warmongering gas bag... If I didn't know better, though on reflection I don't, I'd say he's going senile.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell?
Apparently, she is Trump's "nemesis." Lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

It's stupid.

I don't even think I need to explain why calling for martial law is more than dumb.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I hope Rosie 0'Donuts runs for Prez in 2,020...Just think....she could save the Democrat Party.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

No financial ties to Russia?

Hows he going to prove that?

Through an audit...which his tax returns are held from public due to its ongoingness...so good luck seeing these any time soon!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Rumors from where?

There is no way, at all, that Obama can stay in office past Jan. 20th. Even were Trump to somehow be assassinated, his VP would take over. After him come Speaker of the House. Senate Majority Leader. No where in that list does Ex-president come into it, at all.

Any attempt to do so is in direct violation of the Constitution, and would get no support legally from the military, or Congress, or the Supreme Court, or, most especially, the citizens. You wanna wake up the sleeping sheep and turn 'em into a wolf pack? This'd do it. Guarantee it.

Continuity of govt, which is what I assume you're referencing, doesn't include ex-presidents.

See, this is what I wondering about - the legalities and technicalities of such a thing. I assume martial law would have to be declared by the sitting president, and I don't think Obama would go for it. I really don't think anyone who has half a brain would want to see our country embroiled in civil war, and I think that's what it would become.

I don't understand how she thinks - and I'm trying to see this from the far left, where she's at - military control would be better than letting the man take office. Does she not realize that the military in general leans to the right? Or does she just want to go thru the COG until she comes across someone with whom she agrees?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Look I do post a lot of posts that run against the official narrative which sometimes gets me into trouble, with Mc Cain he has a long history of less than celubrious activities but thats neither here nor there he will meet his maker soon enough,but dont get my intentions wrong I am trying to wake people up from their dualistic political paradigm.There are more things going on than a Jason Bourne novel at the moment,and there are things that I know that I wont put here in the end analysis a world with China or Russia in charge is NOT going to be better than America being number 1.This racial and political division has got to end or the consequences are not going to be good.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Pppttthhh...

Yeah, we're still around...fighting the good fight, and eventually we will win, 'cause our cause is just!!! That, and that wheel always turns.

Just like not all Republicans are war mongering nitwits, or neo-cons, not all Dems are half-wit advocates for martial law, nor do we think Trump is a Manchurian candidate run by the eeeevilll Russkies.

Don't ask me why, but for a moment last Nov. I actually thought, for only a split second mind you, that things might change for the better. But reality soon set me right and we are right back where we were 8 years ago. Then it was "birthers", now its "he's really a Russian in disguise".

Stupidity on both sides of this issue, whilst true ass holes like Soros play both sides against the middle for fun and profit. We see the puppet-masters right out in the open, yet we do nothing... But...but...he's our puppet master, he'd never play us for fools...he luvs us. No. No, he doesn't. He luvs him some king making, though...and we merrily drool when he rings his bell.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Trump is angry because he didn't get to grab her.

No she is angry because...

He wouldn't even think of trying.

Remember he said he was a germaphobe.
edit on 1/12/2017 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join