It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: UKTruth

Pppttthhh...

Yeah, we're still around...fighting the good fight, and eventually we will win, 'cause our cause is just!!! That, and that wheel always turns.

Just like not all Republicans are war mongering nitwits, or neo-cons, not all Dems are half-wit advocates for martial law, nor do we think Trump is a Manchurian candidate run by the eeeevilll Russkies.

Don't ask me why, but for a moment last Nov. I actually thought, for only a split second mind you, that things might change for the better. But reality soon set me right and we are right back where we were 8 years ago. Then it was "birthers", now its "he's really a Russian in disguise".

Stupidity on both sides of this issue, whilst true ass holes like Soros play both sides against the middle for fun and profit. We see the puppet-masters right out in the open, yet we do nothing... But...but...he's our puppet master, he'd never play us for fools...he luvs us. No. No, he doesn't. He luvs him some king making, though...and we merrily drool when he rings his bell.

I am with you on the Soros angle. But I hear he is starting to lose favour, with Hungary now starting to ban his groups also. I suspect Trump will go after him in the US.
As for politcal parties, funny really, because I was an Obama supporter in 2008, so would not really consider myself aligned to any political ideology. Having supported him though in 2008, I am under no illusions that the next 8 years have the potential to be as much of a disaster as Obama's presidency.
Oh well, at the lest the ride looks like it is going to be interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: grey580
Trump is angry because he didn't get to grab her.

No she is angry because...

He wouldn't even think of trying.

I think its pretty common knowledge that Rosie likes the ladies.

link   
Lol Rosie O'Donnell
Is she relevant at all? I mean her own child flipped her the bird, why oh why would anyone give 2 turds what she thinks about anything. Lol she needs to check herself into a nice Canadian retirement village and take up dominoes

link   
a reply to: seagull

i think rosie is an insider.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Action-reaction- solution

OR

Rosie O'Donnell-solution

the solution they seek IS martial law my dear Proles.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Oh, I do agree with you in essence.

If they could stop it, they would. Those who would anyway, are too delusional to realize what the consequences would be.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gothmog
They are well past the extremist point. They are in the realm of insanity and a different reality . The entire Democratic Party

Liberalism is a mental illness, 100% without a doubt in my mind.
I deal with several hardcore left wing nuts on a daily basis and the nonsense they spew is exactly the same crap as this slob O'Donnell, basically word for word.
It doesn't help that I do try to trigger them as much as I can though, just for the hell of it.

Wow I got so much out of your post, you could straighten out the entire World. Go get em Tiger.

Cool story bro
edit on 12-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Could very well be, with them, of course, on top. Little realizing in their clouded view that it's not them who makes the rules, it's those guys with the guns who make the rules.

For historical perspective, they should google praetorian guard.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is going to be 24x7 Reality TV going forward, mover over Kardashians...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

If anyone can remember the heated quarrel between Donald and Rosie, then why in the world would a single person that knows they have a history of beef take what either of them utter (udder) about each other as being credible.

The fact that money is spent to move these opinions around the globe is revolting.

I want to be a paid 2 cents too!!! How do I get on that train? These forum posts have yet to pay off...
edit on 12-1-2017 by ttobban because: utter... its just words folks!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She's going through a very traumatic lesbian divorce, so we will have to give her some slack.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I finally get what donald sees in her.

After grey's meme pic, mmm... a hernia?

Rosie HAD to have been at the Globes the other night,
because that is the only subset of the population that
will listen to her. I wonder if there's a silent promise to
help the rest of us leave the country if she gets HER wish.
If there was such a place to go later that was like this once
was, before all the progressives hosed us. O well, we let them...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"Clearing him of charges" isn't going to happen anytime soon if judging by what has been going on so far with the accusers.

Will she partake with allowing Imminent domain of her private property while she lives in a elsewhere? Yeah, I didn't think so but because she calls for it, of course her(and her ilk) would be excluded.
edit on 12-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i seriously think she has a screw lose...

i hope CPS gets involved

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ten bucks says Rosie would be dead and her home burned to the ground less than 72 hours into martial law.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Ten bucks says Rosie would be dead and her home burned to the ground less than 72 hours into martial law.

lol!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Leave it to a progressive elitist to call for fascism.

Smdh.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
She's just salty because his entire campaign started with a joke about her.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"Freedom, you fat bitch. Look it up."
-DBCowboy

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Supporting martial law? Who is this chick, and what asylum did she escape from?

Imagine taking a woman with Roseanne Barr's carriage, Lena Dunham's femininity, Kathy Bates sexual desirability, Ruth Bader Ginsburg's fashion sense, and Dianne Feinstein's sense of social humor... this Frankenstein's Monster of a woman would be hotter, funnier, more trendy, and easier to bed than Rosie O'Donnell is. A far better question is what asylum does the individual responsible for giving this schlubb work in front of a camera being sent to ASAP?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join