It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are most persecuted group in World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It is official, Christians are most persecuted group of people in the World according to World Watch List
World Watch List

These countries persecute christians in extreme level

1. North Korea
2. Somalia
3. Afghanistan
4. Pakistan
5. Sudan
6. Syria
7. Iraq
8. Iran
9. Yemen
10. Eritrea

These are the countries where most of the refugees to EU comes from

Persecution of Christians in severe level

11. Libya
12. Nigeria
13. Maldives
14. Saudi Arabia
15. India
16. Uzbekistan
17. Vietnam
18. Kenya
19. Turkmenistan
20. Qatar
21. Egypt
22. Ethiopia
23. Palestinian territories
24. Laos
25. Brunei
etc etc.....

350 million Christians were persecuted because of their believe and mostly in Islamic countries. ( i know that is not nothing new.. maybe amount is ? ). Persecution of Christians has increased since last year and goes on increasing.
EU and refugee flow, mostly incomers were from those countries which persecute Christians in extreme levels.

Has the wolf entered the chicken coop.. it has.
EU has brought Middle East on our doorsteps.. next door.. schools.. streets...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Has the wolf entered the chicken coop.. it has.

Religious persecution is a biblical tenet, and martyrdom is revered.

The chickens have come back to roost.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Persecution of any religious person could be avoided if all religion was eradicated

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

And how would you do that without persecution?

Twit.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

And Middle East has never been anything else but trouble and never learnt of mistakes and in never ending wars going on... Your history proofs that! At least we in Europe are peace loving people.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I remember a fair amount of sermons from my youth that mentioned the "end of times" being when Christians were persecuted all over the world and a host of other signs to watch out for.

Huh. I hate to think that way but when I look around and see the insanity abound, I have to wonder if we are seeing the beginning of the end.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yup, so if they are persecuted by this worldly model....
Who is so threatened by them just living out their walk in this world?

Church lady knows......could it be........Satan....? He.....He

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Persecution of any religious person could be avoided if all religion was eradicated

Uhm,
Forced eradication of religion is persecution and probably a holocaust.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No, the creation of proxy armies by the people elected by the British public and the American public to run their nations and defend their territory, the murder of MILLIONS of innocent people during the rather improperly named "War on Terror", these things are what drives an increase in the persecution of Christians. Whether its backlash against what is perceived as Christian militancy from the West and its APPALLING treatment of Arab and Muslim nations over DECADES, or the fact that nations which were once at least under control, are now overrun by Western backed proxy armies, promoting hate in order to give Westerners reason to continue feeding the MIC, the fact is that all these drivers begin and end with Western interference in, and destabilisation of nations they want something from.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Good.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You can thank Obama's foreign policy for that Syria one. There was a time in Syria where Christians and Muslims lived in peace.

They still do to a large extent in the Government held areas.

If you're unlucky to be a Christian in terrorist held territory then it's only a matter of time before the death squad comes round.

Sad

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is hardly an unbiased source. Since 1955 they're motto has been "Serving persecuted Christians worldwide." Do you really think an organization whose continued existence depends on perpetuating the belief that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world would claim anything else?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

What a simple world some people live in. The persecution is against difference. Take religion out then you will still be left with a majority who goes against the minority.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It must suck for you to admit the existence of Christian persecution, because it puts you in the untenable position of being obligated to defend people you despise.

Much easier to claim source bias and stick your head back in the sand, or whatever it is you do to absolve yourself of any moral responsibility to address the problem.
edit on 1/12/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
bullies always cry when they get their comeuppance.

especially when it comes from the hand of another bully.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Nowhere did I say that I despise Christianity nor did I say that Christian persecution isn't a thing. It certainly is. But to claim that Christianity is most persecuted group in the world is laughable. For example, in those countries listed in the OP homosexuality is just as severely persecuted against if not more so. But on top of that homosexuality is persecuted against almost everywhere else in the world. Do you really think that Christianity is more persecuted against than homosexuality? Or do you just choose to ignore that persecution because Christianity is one of the driving forces behind it?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Your history proofs that! At least we in Europe are peace loving people.

You forget the creation of the middle east countries largely came about by the European winners of WW1
edit on 12-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

the fact is that all these drivers begin and end with Western interference in, and destabilisation of nations they want something from

AS always you are better describing the reality than me.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You are talking nothing but nonsense. Europeans mostly peaceful? Really? What utter garbage.

Two world wars, countless enormous conflicts previously to that, a cold war that appeared to end, but never really did, just changed shape, arms manufacturers all over the place contributing to the proven fallacy that is the War On Terror... are you absolutely unaware of the history of Europe? It was founded by warlords and tyrants, ruled over for millennia by the biggest, meanest dogs in the yard, and for all its current pretence of reasonableness, and has been the site of repeated attempts at genocide of one group or another.

If you think Europe's history marks it out as a place of peace and reason, then you have not been reading history correctly.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Europeans have learnt of their mistakes, we are not in never ending war like ME is, its not nonsence it is true ! But if things goes on like this we might see war in our doorsteps maybe even in our life time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join