It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So were we right? About Osama Bin Laden's death?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: intrptr

No, they were respecting Muslim burial traditions which is very understandable.

Respecting Musilms? We bomb the s*** out of them.

UBL is blamed for 911, Bush wanted his head on dry ice.

Thats whats so funny about the claim of 'respect', lol.

And actually, the thing about burial at sea bring a Muslim tradition is wrong. I remember it being a big deal that it was decided to do so, being as it would be considered about as offensive a burial as could possibly be, short of mummifying him in bacon and vodka.

Whether it really being that offensive is true or not, I don't know but that was the "news" at the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

And actually, the thing about burial at sea bring a Muslim tradition is wrong. I remember it being a big deal that it was decided to do so, being as it would be considered about as offensive a burial as could possibly be, short of mummifying him in bacon and vodka.

The discussion in the media considered both points. I remember the respect thing as well as the shrine thing. They dd this in Germany to certain hi level Nazis. Part of the 'de nazification' process, destroying the past, preventing hero worship and all that. I get it, but thing is die hard Nazis still built shrines to them.

Muslims don't do that, they do remember however. UBL was a holy man, the highest order (I forget the term), doesn't matter where they buried him, he was respected among Muslims, a lot. So killing him is high crime, regardless.

The memes in the west were for western consumption, again, because the west doesn't respect Islam one bit, in fact uses anti muslim rhetoric to justify the whole wider unjust wars waged against them for profit, just like the Nazis scapegoated the Jews.

Also for power and conquest, resources and greed.

UBL was used to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan, then used again as scapegoat for 911 (whether he did it or not) and had to be killed to bury the truth. Killing the killers. Seal team six was rubbed out, too...

connecting the dots

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nobody gets my humor no more.
I don't know, mods didn't like my contributions to the thread so I tried to toe the official storylines, they never get removed on topic or not, go figure.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant
Don't trip.

Everyone gets posts pulled from time to time. Par for the course. You can ask the mod that took the action, usually they will explain it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy

I believe everything my government feeds me, they never lie.
Hold on, my breakfast almost came up trying to write that one.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Join the crowd on that one...

And yeah if you look at the official story for anything the government has been involved with, you have to take it with a grain of salt...

I mean these are people that will blow up our own ships to start a war...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I remember during the event there was a lot of controversy over the raid... Many nations were upset, saying it was illegal, that the U.S. Had no legal right to send a armed force into another nation to exicute someone..and that there were no warrants or anything, OBL was never charged with anything... So perhaps taking the body and making a cover story was for some misguided (no body, no crime)

I remember there was a timeline published of the raid, and along side that the times Obama and the whitehouse was notified etc... I remember studying this timeline, with a map and gps, and a list of top speeds of all military aircraft and coming up with the conclusion that the timeline was rubbish.

As someone said in a early post, it would be nice to have a team, a think tank to go back and examine many things like this in history... Just for the sake of truth... Because once the first headlines die away... Any further information just gets lost in the pages of time

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I personally always felt creeped out about the fact we were hunting men named Saddam Hussein and Osama while electing an AMERICAN PRESIDENT named Hussein Obama, AT THE SAME TIME!!! I mean what are the odds of that coincidence? Plus the guy we elect, to top it all off, has a very questionable birth certificate and may not be a citizen.
Talk about a psyop!
Then Obama has Osama captured, killed and dumped at sea before any evidence of this actually taking place.
Invading Pakistan to capture one man?
We as a people have been put in a tailspin by design since 9/11.
Trying to decode the events of the day now is more akin to the life of a spy.
It's all agents, double agents and agendas to render your surrender and place you in a state of confusion. To have you believe anything but the truth to the point no one knows exactly what the truth is.the whole world is nothing more than speculation and the official story.
No journalist piecing it all together to get to the bottom of events. No, just fake news and entertainment, if your lucky.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 28-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

This is interesting to me mainly because of the Dover reference. If he is speaking of Dover, DE, that is home to Dover AFB and AFMES. This could be him saying that a Seal Team 6 body was on the way back as well, as this is where he would be processed once back in the US.

There is also the publicly known fact of a sample from his body being DNA matched on May 2. This could be the "body" being sent to Dover as well. They likely had one of the few systems available in the world that could turn around such results in such a quick manner.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Gadaffi and Hussein were killed by their own people in their own countries. OBL was a terrorist leader of no nation (he disowned Saudi), who was killed during a raid in another countries sovereign territory.

With all the problems the US created in Iraq, the last thing they needed was to create a martyr out of this bloke and what they did has proven to be effective as only a few people are now dredging up old stories about OBL and AQ no longer have the name they once did and don't appear to be committing mass murders in his name.

if the US kept his body then it might have polarised all the Muslim crazies, if it became apparent some years later they have his body, it might polarise them again. They did the right thing, and now focus on divide and conquer.

As for the emails, they say whatever you spin them to say.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

I personally always felt creeped out about the fact we were hunting men named Saddam Hussein and Osama while electing an AMERICAN PRESIDENT named Hussein Obama, AT THE SAME TIME!!! I mean what are the odds of that coincidence? Plus the guy we elect, to top it all off, has a very questionable birth certificate and may not be a citizen.
Talk about a psyop!
Then Obama has Osama captured, killed and dumped at sea before any evidence of this actually taking place.
Invading Pakistan to capture one man?
We as a people have been put in a tailspin by design since 9/11.
Trying to decode the events of the day now is more akin to the life of a spy.
It's all agents, double agents and agendas to render your surrender and place you in a state of confusion. To have you believe anything but the truth to the point no one knows exactly what the truth is.the whole world is nothing more than speculation and the official story.
No journalist piecing it all together to get to the bottom of events. No, just fake news and entertainment, if your lucky.

They hardly "invaded" Pakistan but you can spin it that way. As for your psyops, take it easy, life is full of coincidence and disbelief, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get top secret clearance without a pretty thorough background check by the CIA and FBI and Secret Service, Homeland Security, Army Reserves, Veterans, NRA , NYPD, Christian College, Mormons Association, Men's Shed and AA. But don't let that stop you sitting up all night with a loaded gun waiting for the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I sent proof of his sea burial awhile back.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As a convert I still learn new things about Islam everyday.

And I've just been told unless it's absolutely necessary we are not buried at Sea.

"Necessary" being you're stuck out at Sea and cannot get back to dry land before burial is supposed to take place.
Usually within the first 3 days.

So, not really "traditional" in the case of Osama.

Just an FYI to an interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have an odd question I am sure has come up, but why was his body being transported via navy ship? Is that protocol or something?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I always thought Raymond Davis killed ISI operatives who were going to blow the raid. He killed them 2 months prior.

Buried at Sea no....but still alive that is a stretch I think.

Maybe he is stuffed and in a secret closet in the Lincoln bedroom.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

So crossing a nations border with armed military personnel, without permission or clearance.. Killing a person who is still innocent in the eyes of the law, isn't an invasion? Hmm let someone try that on is sometime and see what happens..

And there is no spin ... When the emails say OBL's body is headed to Dover... And the POTUS said he was dumped at sea... Something is amiss

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslightthat would be a cool idea i wonder if i could find someone who makes shrunken heads that would be a cool one to hang from rear view mirror and no i am not talking about his actual head one of them fake shrunken head reproductions

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Many mention dead seals but most never touch on this so I just want to remind ppl who forgot, after dumping the body, those who supposedly found and killed him were returning as heroes when their helicopter with no past issues just crashed and killed them all before they arrived. THAT'S the biggest tell and nobody concentrates on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Nothing to see here, surely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join