It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So were we right? About Osama Bin Laden's death?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Forensik would tell you it's coincidence.
edit on 28-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Tell that to huma abedin

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here is a pretty good summation of what's known regarding the "alleged" events leading up to and taking place after the assassination of obl. It's at anon hq. They briefly cover the emails, multiple reports of death, multiple helicopter crashes, and immediate leak of the team responsible for the hit, as well as the farce of an investigation into seals shot down helicopter and alleged leak of intel detailing their wherabouts before the take down. An interesting read.
What is happening to the Bin Laden killers, SEAL team six?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I always thought it suspicious that those who were involved in the operation later died in an "accident". What are the chances?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
it "news" of 2001 years bellaciao.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

The coincidences keep coming..it appears the helicopter was shot down with what was described as blind luck and then the blackbox was washed away in a flash flood.Seems legit.

Check out the link MartinD28 posted.

edit on 29-12-2016 by saudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

Very interesting read.Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you'll look into the track record of ATS you'll find that the answer to your question is always no. In any situation, ATS is never right. It's a hilarious fact. Don't get too caught up in this place. It can turn a successful human being into an unemployed street corner preacher.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow>>>> That this is being talked about now doesn't make me believe it any less, but it also makes me think that somebody wants us sidetracked into talking about that rather than what is going on. Let's see, right now we have : The BS about Russia hacking our election and how we're going to punish them and piss them off at us. The Ministry Of Truth law they passed and Obama signed making the truth illegal if they call it fake news. We still have Pizzagate. More global warming nonsense and now they want to make it a crime to question it. Assange is missing. The NATO top bean counter they suicided. Anything else I missed?

edit on 29-12-2016 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Oh I don't know, over the years ATS has proven itself to be right on many topics, so much so that working science types, media types, government types have all been seen taking from the well of information.... But that was a while back... Before the great shill invasion

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

The UN Resolution calling for the stop of Israeli intrusion into Palestinian lands.
(Anti-Israeli illegal occupation IS NOT ANTISEMITISM)
Which the U.S.through Obama did not use their Veto power on.
Trump has vowed to strengthen our ties to them as if 32 billion over 10 years
is not strong enough but whatever. (USS Liberty - we will never forget you)
The Antartica trips by the worlds top leaders and yet we are told nothing about it..
because you know - we're all garbage and can't know anything or we panic and kill
each other.
Trumps and Putins call to increase the nuclear arms race again.
I'ms sure i'm missing tons..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

The turkey, Russia, American love triangle.

You aided Isis, no you aided isis, no you shot down my plane, well you bombed our coalition, yeah but that was by mistake, mistake my ass, I don't want you cozying up to my ally well stop arming Isis to topple my friend, well too late you meddled in my election, we were allies not too far back, but you make a better enemy than friend, well I'm building more nukes just in case, well my replacement has plans to build more, too after I ridicule him as much as possible to fracture my country a little more.

I'm sorry for that, back to the proper burial techniques of terror suspects we now deem useless.
edit on 29-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: saudi

Well when you have total control of the newsflow and write the truth as you see fit, no matter how ridiculous the story sounds, who can refute it? We have to take the official word on what happened to seal team 6 and Osama.

I mean we still don't have definitive proof of who killed Kennedy and that happened on live f'in television, the rest forget it.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: saudi

Well when you have total control of the newsflow and write the truth as you see fit, no matter how ridiculous the story sounds, who can refute it? We have to take the official word on what happened to seal team 6 and Osama.

I mean we still don't have definitive proof of who killed Kennedy and that happened on live f'in television, the rest forget it.

Haven't a bunch of guys from that original team died?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
En route to dover huh? Perhaps to have his body examined to see if its really him? Or maybe they knew it wasnt him becausr they know he died, so they wanted to see who it was that's been running al queda all this time...

Or maybe they replaced him with an agent after he died, so that they could more directly control, instead of just influence, al quedas activities. But then, the agent began to enjoy his newly found position of power. Or began to see things from the enemys point of view. Or, as "obl" was shown some kind of information, about the bush family perhaps, some kind of intel obl and co had been collecting for various reasons.

For WHATEVER reason, their agent/puppet went rogue and so they had to take him out.

Maybe they took OBL/replacement/cia-agent/whoever, back to Dover, to extract some kind of implant/bug containing vital intell that had been implanted, with permission/unwittingly years before.

Is "the body" for sure that of "obl", or could it be his wife? Maybe she was the mole/plant/unwitting spy implanted with hi tech micro bug?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have not believed the Abbottabad story since it came out. Yes, we did stage a raid there for the media, but no, Osama was not there because he was dead from natural causes back in late 2001. On kidney dialysis, he was a sick man.

They created this bit of "fake news" to change the subject from Obama's handling of the Bradley Manning incident, and it really worked well.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i believe he died in late 2001 they guy in the vids was not the skinny tall kidney failure bin laden

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The whole burial at sea thing is a problem for me. The only reason we bury people at sea:

While anyone can have their remains buried at sea, burial at sea from a U.S. military vessel is limited to active-duty members of the uniformed services, retirees and veterans who were honorably discharged, U.S. civilian marine personnel of the Military Sealift Command, and dependent family members of active-duty personnel, retirees, and veterans of the uniformed services. - Military.com

Why would we conduct a burial at sea for one of the worst enemies of the U.S.? It never happened. Being a Navy Veteran, I can't believe a U.S. Navy Ship Captain would allow this tradition to be s--t upon like that. I have always been disgusted with just the idea of this happening.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy
I always believed bin laden died way back from kidney failure and reports from people in the know who attended the funeral.Then facts are few and far. it's just 1 of many theory’s as you point out.

WHO KNOWS? this email malarkey may shed some light on what really happened.
As for seal team 6 and there "accident" that's just another mystery in itself. what were the odds.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

They all dies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join