It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So were we right? About Osama Bin Laden's death?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

And you know he was buried at sea how?? Because Obama said so? CIA said so?

It's not like they never lie ...

So I guess the Stratfor Intel guys were lying in private emails for what reason? Cause they knew the emails would get hacked?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

That respected Muslim tradition of burial at sea? Not

I give a lot more credit to the INTEL guys... What reason would they have to lie?

When they said he body is headed to Dover... They just made that up for what reason?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I guess if you believe they gave him a nice burial at sea... You prob also think Oswold killed Kennedy, Clinton didn't have sex with that woman, and any other official story we been fed over the years

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy

No , you were All Wrong . The REAL Osama Bin Laden Died of Marfan's Disease (Kidney Failure ) , back in Aug. 2001 in Pakistan .

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Remember when the US liberated Iraq in 2003? Remember when not long after that we (the world) got to see Saddam get caught in that hole, dragged out and eventually publicly executed?

We all saw that right?

2 men were singled out between September 11th 2001 and 20th March 2003 as needing to be taken out - an overt dictator (used to be mates with Rumsfeld) and a covert terrorist (used to be trained by CIA)

and of course just like Hillary the CIA is as dodgy as it gets when it comes to telling the truth versus their Modus Operandi
edit on 27-12-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"Dodgy" is a very nice way to put that sentiment.

Nobody outside of The Company (and the elites who run the inner beltway) knows whether Osama lives or is worm food for certain...

That's the way it is, always has been, and always will be, unless someone gets into the power seat and opens up the facts to the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
I wont hold my breath on that one

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I for one find this very ironic in fact... Now that we live in a time where the constitution was just trampled, propaganda is being used in the name of fighting propaganda, fake news about fake news... That so many who fell for these stories may have a chance to learn the truth

Many here think Osama was CIA named Tim Osman
Many have seen reports of OBL death on 3 different times
Many called BS on the dump at sea fairy tail.... If they lie about one thing what else will they lie about?

It was always hard to take seriously a story that the news had reported him dead so many times before
www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Osama's death fox news

So what do you think ATS... Were we right all along? Is the burial at sea story all wet?

the bin Laden operation was the classic Fake News the deep Government instructed BHO to publish and pronounce as accomplished

the Dumping-at-Sea is a metaphor...

what was never touched upon was the positive identification process of the bin Laden corpse...
the CIA seal-team 6 unit most likely had a DNA testing package which would single out the real bin Laden from any 'body doubles'...
I don't know if such an immediate test result is possible with our existing technology... most tests require lab work for 2 or more days...

back to the buried-at-sea metaphor...
which translates to Osama bin Laden is 'lost' in the sea-of-humanity, never to be found or even sought..
just like the Islamic Imam or Mahdi went away in the hidden water-Well...but will reveal himself when Chaos rules the world so He can return

the OS, official story, is FAKE NEWS before the term became a public/ community meme... back when the 1984 ministry-of-truth meme was the thing

edit on th31148288403127132016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He...he
About the burial at sea

Ya know us normals.....the ......Normals.....don't even buy that story, just leaves us normals wondering where logic went out the window....ha...ha

I laugh, but......
edit on 27-12-2016 by GBP/JPY because: Cool

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Clinton wouldn't do that, he's a married man.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No way, it was Bush Jr. That did the mission accomplished thing.
Obama was on dialysis at the time, he couldn't do it.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So Obama did get Osama. All hail the Obama!!

Hopefully he will start getting apology letters from all the Republican who said he loves Muslims, didn't protect America and didn't really kill Osama.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

2 men were singled out between September 11th 2001 and 20th March 2003 as needing to be taken out - an overt dictator (used to be mates with Rumsfeld) and a covert terrorist (used to be trained by CIA)

Well to nitpick he was trained by the CIA,GIP, ISI in Pakistan, and China.

ETA:

And a guy named Charlie Wilson from the current potus party made sure they had all the money they needed.

Hollywood even made a movie how awesome it was. Charlie Wilsons War.

edit on 27-12-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I think Dodgy is about the only term you can use in public and still feel somewhat safe from the wet works suicide squad... Lol this all still reads like a Clancy novel

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Osama to the whole burial(goodluck finding proof of that one) remains sketchy at best.

originally posted by: okiecowboy
Back in about 2011 a battle of sorts raged here on ATS. A battle concerning news that seal team 6 had killed Osama and dumped his body at sea..
There was enought tension and stress here that Mods were stepping in.. One side saying he was in fact dead many years before, the other saying he was still a CIA plant and wouldn't be killed... But the biggest amount of disbelief came from the burial at sea... With no photographs mind you.. This was just too easy a way out, it didn't jive with many here... Though some thought that the not wanting to make a shrine out of his grave made total sense..

Yeah, I recall how active it was then. Also, if I recall correctly from the stats that used to be listed(?) on the forums page the OBL news garnered the most members online at anytime in the site's history.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
One thing for sure, Obama's ratings were at an ALL TIME LOW and sinking prior to the event. Someone should look up some reports about this from just before it. I guarantee they will find something interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I think your right to the extent that by 'confirming' that OBL's body was shipped back to the US and not buried at see, creates and supports, by inference, that 911 happened exactly as the official story claimed. Even though technically there is no evidence that this is the case.

I've read that Julian Assanage is controlled opposition re zionsts, so wikileaks/assange releasing emails that may contain false information, kills two brids with one stone. One being that yes, seal team 6 did kill OBL and therefore; 911 happened exactly as claimed.

Perception is truth, and truth created by lies is truth. (think there is a word for this somewhere)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have told people for years. The staging of his death in Pakistan was in direct correspondence to the arrest of Raymond Davis. An yes I mean "staged". CIA wouldn't let a high proponent asset like OBL just go on as he pleases. He was dead before the staged incursion near PMA Kakul.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: intrptr

No, they were respecting Muslim burial traditions which is very understandable.

Respecting Musilms? We bomb the s*** out of them.

UBL is blamed for 911, Bush wanted his head on dry ice.

Thats whats so funny about the claim of 'respect', lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: St Udio

No way, it was Bush Jr. That did the mission accomplished thing.
Obama was on dialysis at the time, he couldn't do it.

I guess I should have used the epitaph from Obama was: 'I closed the OBL book for good'

yeah...I guess the 'accomplished' remark would surely have been confused with the Bush extravaganza on the Carrier... in the flight jacket no less

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join