It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Are you guys in some word game thread or something?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Ahahaha! Try wearing your jammies.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ahahaha! Try wearing your jammies.

DING! DING! DING! Best post of the day! rofl

Umm, yeah you wouldn't know...we became friends. We both like big words apparently.
Actually I complimented him on his story and I think he's just being nice cuz I'm a fan.

*waving hi* to Errollorre (and Gail)!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Isn't that what a writer is? SOmeone who makes stuff up?

It's not what I get paid to do, but it's what I like to do...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

You mean I haven't been paying you? Checks list to see who is being paid. Ok, don't worry, you're not the only one.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Erm, no, these pants don't go any farther from the house than the mailbox. LOL

a reply to: jacygirl

What jacy said. Actually it was an unwritten challenge to see who could use any conjugation of "pontificate" the most in a single paragraph. I easily won with a score of 673. I admit to it being a rather dry paragraph...

It must be quitting time here pretty soon yah?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Pretty sure you shouldn't be paying Shedisans off, Mayor Night Star your Elveness. I'm certain thats in the by-laws somewheres...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Quitting time here in the Shed? If people leave me alone in here too long I end up spamming with vids or my story or pics or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Actually I dress very formally for bed.
A habit I developed from when i was a child.
My mother once told me to "dress for bed and I'll tuck you in."
My ears still full of water from the bath thought she said "Dress for bed in a tux."

So every night i dress like James bond before bed.
Gail hates bumping into the gun.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

Pretty sure you shouldn't be paying Shedisans off, Mayor Night Star your Elveness. I'm certain thats in the by-laws somewheres...

Oh that must be why I'm not paying people. I knew there must be a good reason. Checks The Library Of The council of Elves. Ah yes, here it is page 2310 section 5, no Sheddites shall be paid for their imaginations in their story telling. Blows the dust off the heavy tome. Was that right, tome?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No I'm still RL working. Argh _javascript...

LMAO!!

I knew it was in there somewhere. My bad, I thought it was page 2311, not 2310...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry guys, my computer crashed...so I just came back...to say good-bye. (sung like Colin James, lol)

I hope everyone has a great night. So wonderful to see you all today.
Lator gators,
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Shep you're still working? When do you get released? I mean, when do you get out? Wait...it keeps sounding like you're in prison. LOL

Goodnight jacy! It's been fun! See you tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
HELLO ALL...FIRST I AM SORRY FOR ALL...NO THIS PART I HAVE TO SAY AND ITS NOT GOOD NEWS FOR ME...AND I AM SO CRYING RIGHT NOW FREAKING OUT...MY BESTER FRIEND IN THE WORLD TO ME LIKE SISTER...SHE GOT A CALL,THAT HER SISTER IN LAW IS NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION IN THE ICU..I AM SO FEELING FOR HER DAUGHTER,AS SHE HAS TO MAKE THE DISSION..I WILL SAY THIS ITS ONE OF THE HARD THINGS TO DO..NO IT IS ONE AND ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IS NOT EASY PUT DOWN OUR PARENTS...AS I ALSO HAD TO DO THIS FOR MY DAD..NOW EVERY JUNE 29..IT GET HARDER BY THIS...ON ALL THE WHAT IF'S..THE NEXT HARDSET THINGS IS DOING THAT FOR YOUR BOY/GIRL FRIENDS,SPOUSE..AND IF ITS SYX TO GO FIRST I WONT DO IT EVER...HE WONT GET AWAY THAT EASY NO HE CANT GIVE ME OUR US..AND ALL THESE WILL BE WHAT WILL BE GOING ON MY ON HEAD UNTIL THE DAY I DIE...I WANT IT TO BE ME THAT DOES GO FIRST AS I WOULD NOT GOOD ANY GOOD IN MY LIFE AS I WOULD TRY MY BEST TO BE WITH HIM AGAIN...AND YOUR KIDS ARE THE THIRD..I NEVER HAVE YET..AND I HOPE IT NEVER DOES..OK I AM DONE....YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND PRAYER FOR ME TO GIVE THEM CAUSE WHAT SARAH DID IS AND WAS WRONG..SO NOT HERE FOR THAT JUST NEED TO TELL SOME ONE THIS..I AM SO SCARED AS WE COULDNT MAKE HER FUNERAL...AS ITS WILL BE IN TEXAS..AND THAT IS WHAT HURTS ALOT AS HER FRIEND I SHOULD BE BY HER SIDE TO HELP HER AND HER HUSBAND..WHEN MY FRINED TOLD ME THIS, THE SONG CALLED THE ROSE WAS PLAYING....

edit on 10-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

That is so very sad CC and my prayers are with you, her and the family. Your Father passed away April 29th? That is my Dad's Birthday. I always told Mark that I better pass away before he does. I couldn't handle that much sorrow.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

NO JUNE 29...THANKS NIGHT...SO MUCH...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

About now, actually. Going to go work on some Bible study stuff for tomorrow morning. Might be available a little later, we'll see.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Prayer is what I do, CC. I will be thinking of you & Syx.

link   
Another triple!
edit on 2-10-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

link   
Sheesh! A double-triple! Going to go buy a lottery ticket now...see ya!
edit on 2-10-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join