It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You would know more than I CC. Feeling helpless is what I don't like. Prob same for You, I would think....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry guys! Feeling lazy and sore today. Going to watch some Netflix with Mark, but I'll be back later sometime.

Syx, saw that saying on another pic before at facebook. LOL Funny!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL I know right? Hope you and Mark will have a nice night.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes i know..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Party??? I'm in. Jammies should be the preferred attire, and please boys no silly jokes about "baby suits" just wear something "suitable" Was that a joke?

So as for the party, we should start planning, heck we should have a couple rehearsals so we don't make any mistakes on the big day.
Oh and let's be honest here, Valentines day is a fairly recent invention, so we could tweak it, make it Valentine's Week? Having an excuse to devour chocolate, send cute letters and be the subject of adoration for a whole week would be an appropriate agenda for any revolution.

I suggest we begin the festivities tonight. Boys, chocolate and treats please!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
SO SORRY I RAN EVERY ONE OFF...SO SORRY I WILL STAY TO MY SELF ONCE AGAIN...NIGHT TO WHO EVER
edit on 10-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A Sure Winner of todays Most Amusing Post contest.

a reply to: Errollorre
Your prize is universal applause.
How do you do it? Is it a vintage attribute?
Sorry couldn't help my self. Give our Bug a grand smooch, but be careful with that fire arm.
edit on 10-2-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thanks Dragon Keeper, I think we in our rush have forgotten how to settle down. We have collective emotional and social amnesia.

Well my nap turned into several hours, I think Gordi gave me his flu, I am congested and lousy, and this is my week end with my sweet heart. Poop. We only have limited time due to "family obligations". So I look forward to our two whole days. I usually cook up a feast and make treats.
Chicken soup is probably as far as I will go. Can opener please. Pronto.
Sniffles, moan, cough.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
CC

originally posted by: ccbears

SO SORRY I WILL STAY TO MY SELF ONCE AGAIN...

CC we can not grow apart from each other, we all, in this odd world of ours, need each other, all though it at times is painful and confusing.
At times it is good and healthy to take a brake alone to gather ones thoughts and priorities. But it should not be a tool to ask for attention. It is OK to ask for help.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
CC, there are many times when people have to leave the shed and I just happen to be the last poster. It doesn't mean everyone ran off because of me. At least I hope not. LOL
So they aren't running off because of you or anyone else either. I actually cried a little while ago I was in so much pain. Just took some pills.

Hi Syx! I saw you flying up in the sky earlier. There's no snow up there is there? We're on another weather alert until Monday! Grrrrr!

Wis, Sorry you are ill. Did you kiss Gordi? I told you not to! Sure,we can party anytime you want. Chocolate is one of my weaknesses. Boys, can we have flowers too? A small mixed bouquet would be lovely.
Hope you are feeling better by the time you see your sweetheart.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hope you knocked it for six !

No more pain for Raine !!

Right Night ... !?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

"No more pain for Raine", awwww! Thanks Timely Hun! My pills are helping. It can get pretty tough sometimes. I can take a lot of pain and I've known for a long time that I could use stronger meds, but I am holding out for as long as I possibly can. Between the side affects and cost and what-not, I'm just holding out. I can be pretty strong when I need to be, but sometimes I just break down crying it's so bad. Winters are rough and make it worse. I'm a Sheddite warrior though, right? We battle our way through as best we can.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A couple of tunes for whoever may be lurking in the shadows.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
One more.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Boys, chocolate and treats please!!!

Boys chocolate:

Treats:

And a Valentine:

You are loved beyond words!
jacy xoxo

P.S. Good Morning Family!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Ooh, one of my favourite songs!

Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Lol don't be silly!
I didn't run off, just went grab myself a beer and get some sleep! Even a Swanne's gotta sleep once in a while.

But now I'm awake and ready to Rock the World!

All right! Today is a new day! I love new days. New days are cool. Anything could happen today!

That's what so cool about days. The past becomes the past, and today something new happens. For instance, today some butterflies in some southern forest will emerge from their chrysalid, and for the first time ever, stretch their new wings in the morning dew! Just like this one!

That beauty is a Birdwing Butterfly - a rare kind of butterfly. It has pretty cool wings, but for some reasons or another its belly keeps on cracking me up lol.

edit on 11-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

FOR NOW AND EVER..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

4 ever is a long time! Thanx CC!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

yes for ever is a long time...

form your post and i do...thats why i love you...

edit on 11-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join