It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm lucky. I'm still young and reckless; I really want to somehow fly before my body gets too old for the strain. I really am fascinated by flight. I hate being to move only in two dimensions. It's like a personal obsession of mine.

edit on 11-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

mine have alot of = so i dont know what one i use most of the time...i wonder where night is..i am Going TO YELL OUT TO NIGHT..

I THINK I KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING NOW...
edit on 11-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Jacy, that dragon treat box is awesome!
Love the little valentine too! Awww!

John, Love the butterfly pic! Such delicate and beautiful little things!

Hello Syx and CC! Hope you are both having a lovely day! Have fun painting! No paint fights! Well, ok, but use those rainbow colors. LOL Syx, cool heavy metal vid!!

Kat, 10 pounds overweight? Pffft, that aint nothing! You'll have that off in no time. I desperately need to lose a lot of weight but exercise hurts. I watched a bit of your video and hurt just looking at that. Between spinal stenosis and my painful neuropathy in my legs...OW! Perhaps some gentle yoga positions. I can try in the warmer weather to maybe walk a little more. Can't get too far, but every little bit helps. Right now I am in hibernation mode. I'm still trying to find the energy just to color my hair. LOL

John, I love BonJovi, Queen and Journey too! I love my heavy metal, but my taste in music is quite diverse. Oh...We might get a foot or two more snow and we just had at least a foot this week already. OMG!!!!!!!!! Hey, you are Canadian? I didn't see you list Nickelback! Love them!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Woo Hoo CC!!!!

Wonderful. I have a partner.

We can check in on each other. Give each other the encouragement to make it to our goals.

My Grandma used to tell me, if I put my mind to something, I could accomplish it.

I am watching the movie "World War Z' Never seen it before.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

...i wonder where night is..i am Going TO YELL OUT TO NIGHT..

BOO! I was right behind you! LOL I slept the day away until like 3 this afternoon. Been catching up on things and now have to find something to eat and I shall be right back here with you all. You all, I sound Southern all of a sudden. Ha!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hiya Kitty Kat! How posting some low carb yet tasty recipes? Actually we have a food forum somewhere I think. I really should go through some of my old recipes.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Tonight's Entry.

A Troll Valentine.

It was a quiet night in Accasia.
Except at The Shed.
As one approached The Shed they could literally see it vibrating to music and laughter.
It was a party night and all the Sheddites old and new were there.
As one approached the door they would pass dragons and wolves and other mystical creatures playing outside as their friends partied inside.
Walking past the large chrome and black motorcycle that Cody had parked next to a steam engine that Gimmie had arrived in, one entered to a roar of laughter and music.

A stage was set up at the end of the great hall.
Gordi and Errollorre were leading a band that had rotating players come up to perform from the many talented musicians in the Shed.

NightStar, Aria, Jacy, Mockingbird, and Angelchamuel danced and twirled on the dance floor,
laughing and spilling their drinks everywhere.
The pixies didn’t mind springing into action to clean up the spills.
They were in a party mood too.

At one of the many tables filled with Sheddities, CC leaned over Syx who was sitting and playing a variety of games with Skidmark.
Occasionally Syx would jump into partial dragon form and puff a bit of flame and smoke at Skid.
Skid would retaliate by jumping on his unicycle and ride quickly around Syx while pelting him with banana cream pies.

So many Sheddites were there that it was almost impossible to name them all.

In a far corner in the back of the hall sat Troll the troll.
He had been invited to this celebration.
He was told it was a combination of two holidays from two worlds.
For the otherworlders it was for Valentines Day.
For those who were from Accasia it was a similar holiday they had called Love Share.
The customs and implications of both these holidays made Troll’s skin crawl.
“Sick mush mlop.” thought Troll.

But Troll was happy to be sitting alone sipping from a rain barrel that the pixies kept refilling with whiskey.
By the time Troll had finished his sixth rain barrel he was beginning to feel a little jolly.

Troll watched the dancing and the band for quite a long time.
Finally he stood up and walked towards the bandstand.
The dancers parted and made room for the passing troll.

“What can I do for you Troll?” asked Errollorre as Troll stood in front of him at the foot of the stage.
“Troll want to do song.” said Troll.
Errollorre and Gordi looked at each other and back at Troll.
In fact the whole room had suddenly grown strangely quiet.

“Ok.” said Errollorre. “What do you want me to play?”
“You no play.” said Troll. “Troll play stupid man guitar thing.”
Errollorre was shocked. He looked at his expensive guitar then he looked at the large hairy hulking and drooling troll.
“Do you know how to play guitar?” asked Errollorre.
“Troll watch you stupid men play string sticks and learn. Now Troll play.” said Troll.
Gordi looked at Errollorre and shrugged.

“Alright.” said Errollorre “but please be careful.”

Errollorre took off his guitar and handed it to Troll.
Troll put the guitar strap on one of his shoulders but it didn’t quite fit around him even when it was let out all the way.

“Troll.” said Errollorre. “How are you going to play chords and notes? Your fingers are massive.”
“Troll use tip of finger nails like you use fingers.” said Troll.
Troll looked at Gordi.
“Stupid man with funny talk play drums for Troll song.
Don’t play real good.
This is Troll song not drum song."
Gordi wasn’t sure if he should laugh or get mad.
He took a long drink and settled behind the drums.

“You play fish guitar.” Troll said to Errollorre.
“Fish Guitar?” asked Errollorre.
Errollorre thought a moment. “Do you mean bass?”
“Bass or trout they all fish.” said Troll.

“What are you going to play?” asked Errollorre as he strapped on the bass.
“Troll not know.” said Troll
“Well seeing the occasion why not play a song telling everyone how you love the Shed?” asked Errollorre.
“Troll no say that word.” said Troll.
“What word?” ask Errollorre. “You mean love?”

“Bleach!” said Troll. “Make sick like eating too much honey.”
“Then what would you say when you want to say something is very very special to you?” asked Errollorre.
“Troll say it’s good.” said Troll. “Yes that Troll song. It’s good.”

Then to Gordi and Errollorre surprise Troll gave a little band direction.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
continued...

“Troll play strum.
You wait four bumps.
Then follow in same tune.” said Troll.

Errollorre and Gordi weren’t exactly sure what Troll meant but they did the best they could.
And they were surprised when Troll began his song.

When the song ended there was a moment of stunned silence.
And then applause and drinks all around.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

well..right now i can only really think of my bester friend...as her sister in law....is not doing good at all...i so want to be there for her through it all as she will need it..these to women are very close..

i wrote this a few pages back about all this tooo...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

hi,.nope no rainbow colors in the..but i do have purple/pink for my room..syx didnt want me to have another red room...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING ME IN YOU STORY..LOVE IT..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

My pleasure.
I only feel bad that I couldn't name everyone.
I would be writing names for days.

eta:
Now that i think about it i had a couple of scenarios in my mind that I forgot to include.
I won't mention names but some specific members were supposed to have a scene.
Well you'll just have to wait for the director's cut.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Awesome Story and Troll Song !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

hey women...not sure if i can talk now...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reposting this just in case no one seen it back a few pages..so here it is again

HELLO ALL...FIRST I AM SORRY FOR ALL...NO THIS PART I HAVE TO SAY AND ITS NOT GOOD NEWS FOR ME...AND I AM SO CRYING RIGHT NOW FREAKING OUT...MY BESTER FRIEND IN THE WORLD TO ME LIKE SISTER...SHE GOT A CALL,THAT HER SISTER IN LAW IS NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION IN THE ICU..I AM SO FEELING FOR HER DAUGHTER,AS SHE HAS TO MAKE THE DISSION..I WILL SAY THIS ITS ONE OF THE HARD THINGS TO DO..NO IT IS ONE AND ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IS NOT EASY PUT DOWN OUR PARENTS...AS I ALSO HAD TO DO THIS FOR MY DAD..NOW EVERY JUNE 29..IT GET HARDER BY THIS...ON ALL THE WHAT IF'S..THE NEXT HARDSET THINGS IS DOING THAT FOR YOUR BOY/GIRL FRIENDS,SPOUSE..AND IF ITS SYX TO GO FIRST I WONT DO IT EVER...HE WONT GET AWAY THAT EASY NO HE CANT GIVE ME OUR US..AND ALL THESE WILL BE WHAT WILL BE GOING ON MY ON HEAD UNTIL THE DAY I DIE...I WANT IT TO BE ME THAT DOES GO FIRST AS I WOULD NOT GOOD ANY GOOD IN MY LIFE AS I WOULD TRY MY BEST TO BE WITH HIM AGAIN...AND YOUR KIDS ARE THE THIRD..I NEVER HAVE YET..AND I HOPE IT NEVER DOES..OK I AM DONE....YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND PRAYER FOR ME TO GIVE THEM CAUSE WHAT SARAH DID IS AND WAS WRONG..SO NOT HERE FOR THAT JUST NEED TO TELL SOME ONE THIS..I AM SO SCARED AS WE COULDNT MAKE HER FUNERAL...AS ITS WILL BE IN TEXAS..AND THAT IS WHAT HURTS ALOT AS HER FRIEND I SHOULD BE BY HER SIDE TO HELP HER AND HER HUSBAND..WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS, THE SONG CALLED THE ROSE WAS PLAYING....

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

OMG this is pretty tragic, you're right, it can't be easy. My sincere, deepest condolences. That's not something that should happen, to anyone ever. It's just not fair.

Gosh, that's actually pretty tragic.

Thanks for letting us know, together we support you no matter what, you know that.

edit on 11-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

thanks so much...i did meant when i said i was sorry about what all happen a few pages back...but i guess alot more they are staying away from me cause of it...oh well...see if i have their backs when they need some thing..you i just put you down for i have your back list..again thanks a tons..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well i am done here so good night all...if any one even cares...and going to watch some thing on the tv

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We do not need people against other people in here, having one persons back and not another. Mods show up and see this and they will not be pleased and neither will other people of the Shed. This has to stop! It is not fair and it is not nice. That is not what the Shed is about. We do not want to get this beautiful sanctuary shut down. We need to get back to being the enchanting place that it was meant to be. Any complaints or disappointments can be taken to private messages or to a moderator.

I do not really have the authority to be telling people what to do or what to say, but as host of this place, I can at least try to keep the peace. If I can't, someone else will. There are people who genuinely care about this place, who need this place in their lives and that should be respected.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thx Syx.

I have been thinking about it since I saw the Doc. And this morning I just decided to get my butt in gear. I have never had to exercise before, but at the age I am at, gaining weight is part of the journey. (So I have read)

I'm gonna be the one who is gonna need a good kick in the arse once in a while. I can get lazy and can always come up with good excuses to put things off.

Yes Night, 10lbs. LOL!! For me it is alot. I have been feeling uncomfortable lately. I couldn't touch my toes this morning.

So please feel free to pick on me if I get lazy.

Tom. Troll is an ok Troll I love his song. And you and Gordi did great with the backup.

Alway's enjoy your story entries.

I am off to sleep now. G-nite all.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join