It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

OMG, loved the story and vid so much Tom!!!!! Ahahaha! It is good. Bahahaha!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Night Kitty Kat! Beautiful pic! See you tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Night hangs heart shaped balloons and other decorations all over the place, fills vases with beautiful bouquets and places small boxes of assorted chocolates at each place setting in the great dining hall in preparation of Valentine's day. Takes out the fine crystal and china and places them on the lace covered tables. Remembers the beautiful Valentine cards and stands them up against the crystal glasses. Goes up and makes a sound check on the stage with the mics and various instruments amps and PA system. Ok...now I'm bored and no one is home.

Goes into the living room, looks out the window and daydreams.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
*Walks in and looks around*

I see the place has been decorated, albeit a couple of days early, for Valentines Day. I must say that Lorri is once and again on the ball for the love birds here. I guess that having the dragons around doesn't hurt either.

On the other hand, I'm just getting over a case of "The Cruds" that I've had for the past week. Started off on Thursday of last week with back pain that nearly had me in tears. I could barely move out of bed and down the stairs the next morning. My throat was so sore that I could barely talk for two or three days. I don't normally get sick but when I do, I get sick as a dog. I was in so much pain that I could barely sleep Thursday night into Friday.

Heading east to Richmond, Virginia for a trip to the Carolinas. CSX 3346 leads five other motors and a behemoth of a grain train through town last Thursday before I came down with that crap.

Felt slightly better a couple of days later. The back pain and what not had nearly went away but the sore throat was still a bother. I did somehow manage to go out and get a photo on Sunday even though I shouldn't have. Bringing up the rear of a small lite power move out of South Charleston. Some "new" power is seen passing through town bound for interchange with the Big Eagle Railroad at Winifrede, West Virginia.

Managed to get out yesterday with no ill effects to begin the day. Heading for God Knows Where, Virginia to be loaded, CSX 7394 east through town with a somewhat decent train of empty tie gondolas under some gloomy skies.

Now I'm sitting here at the computer and listening to a David Paulides interview from a few weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Continued from page 143

Wolf had made it back to the Shed with his friend Hugo days ago. They heard of Taylon's safe return, but had yet to see Night or the human feline being. Pesky had divulged that all their time was spent in the confines of Night's spacious room, except for an occasional meal. Jojopo wanted to smile, but was well aware of their fate. "Taylon will try in vain to persuade her to be with him at his castle and Night will decline and insist he be true to his people who wanted their precious bloodline pure. It never changes." He shook his head sadly.

The white wolf shook the falling snow from his fur. "Their love is true, but Night Star is one of the guardian's of the Shedlands and a member of the high council of the ancient order of Elves." Pesky flew from the heavy snow laden branch and landed upon the goblin's shoulder. "I think Taylon knows deep down inside that it can't work. He has yet to accept it. I don't even think Night has really. I am sure her convictions are weakened by his presence whenever he is near. And I think perhaps they are destined to keep the love alive as it beats strongly within their hearts, no matter the circumstances." "Together yet forever apart" added Hugo.

The snow was falling harder as night approached. Jojopo and Pesky returned to the Shed with the wolf and the wildcat close behind. It seemed there was to be a grand party in a few days, a combination victory party from the war and one of love.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

There you are dear Chooch! I'm glad you are finally getting over the case of the creeping cruds. I swear, I'm going to have to set up a hospital ward somewhere in the Shed soon. Guess it's the Season for folks to be getting sick and feeling crappy. Good to see you Hun! Ooooooh, going to watch the David Paulides vid!!!!! Fascinating!!!!!!! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

"Troll like Shed...it is good"

Ohmygawsh!! I loved that video & song...how absolutely perfect!!

"Troll play guitar now"
I'm still giggling.
Thank you for that.

jacy

P.S. Good morning Everybody!! Just got here with my coffee. Night Star must have been decorating for hours, everything looks beautiful. Let's try not to TRASH the place while she's sleeping!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Gordi like song! It Is GOOD!!

Best yet I reckon... Pass on our thanks to Troll Tom?
BigG

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

That's what friends are for.

However remember I'm not the only one here who has your back - Night also has your back, and so does Syx, and plenty of friends. I'm sure they'll read about this tragedy and show you their support too, each in their way!

Keep me posted if anything happens. Even though I sometimes can't reply, I always read through your posts as soon as I can.

edit on 12-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A reminder to those who might have missed it:

ccbears' friends sister in law is in critical condition in the ICU, and she might not make it (though I sincerely hope she does).

Read more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
*Peers in on a sunday and shuffles to the kitchen for coffee.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

*Peers in on a sunday and shuffles to the kitchen for coffee.

*peers through Zazz's kitchen window*

*opens trench coat*

*Zazz hurts ribs from laughing*

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hope you enjoyed the view

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I did at first but your legs made me think I had accidentally peered into Chewbacca's kitchen.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

OH No you were seeing the back of Gordi in his kilt, mistaking it for me and my tartan jammies.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I always pictured you wearing a roo onesie.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

And I imagined you in the skin of your enemies jammies....with little roos wearing tartan kilts tattoos.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Your imagery is spot on.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

More memory recall than imagery, I seem to remember seeing you at the Last Shed reunion wearing them, all whilst claiming you hadn't seen Timely all day since the previous nights dinner party....

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
More memory recall than imagery, I seem to remember seeing you at the Last Shed reunion wearing them, all whilst claiming you hadn't seen Timely all day since the previous nights dinner party....

That was a phenomenal evening. So many rolls of duct tape were used.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join