It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Morning folks.

Well it is February 11th. And I must confess that I haven't been very active lately.

I went to have my 6 month doctor visit, and I am 10 pounds overweight.

Come April, I have to get ready for the summer. In the summer I work 8 hour days and it is physical.

So I have decided to start a 10 minute cardio exercise routine here at home.

I am weighing in at 142lbs today, and hope that come April I will have lost all 10lbs and have got my energy back too.

If any of you would like to join me, I think it would be fun to workout together.

The exercise video I am posting here, is a cardio workout. It is only 10 minutes a day. And it's not real hard and require's no equipment.

www.youtube.com...

They say a healthly body gives us a healthy mind and a happier life. (Something like that. You guy's know what I mean.) LOL!

I am off to jump into the shower. First day for me was rough. I am really stiff.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I Love You too CC!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

thanks i so want to be that again..i loved it when i was 145..now i am way up there..180..i have alot to lose and will do that vid when i first wake up..well after i check my messages..i have to lose this as i am really really not happy at all with my self...i would love to get to 145 and maybe even less 115 as thats what i was when i first meet syx...but i know i cant get that low again..so again thanks for that video..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

what one i post a few..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
hello every one...i have been running back and forth from this place and facebook..sorry i didnt say hi when i first got here..hope people have a great weekend..i hope to get some more painting done here...but now sure..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Bon Jovi's my favourite. I think Bon Jovi is a nice mix of rock and country.

I also like Queen. Remember Queen's tune Under Pressure? Davie Bowie sang a few lyrics along with Freddie Mercury. Gosh these guys were real singers, unlike those modern youngsters who can't sing without autotune. Queen's Who Wants to Live Forever is also a favourite of mine, such a masterpiece.

I also listen to Seal, Bruce Springsteen, Larry Gowan, Halls & Oats, Journey (who doesn't like Journey?), Meatloaf, Duran Duran, ooh and A Flock of Seagulls, and U2.

I also listen to a few local classics from Quebec, such as Garou and Daniel Bélanger. Great singers too.

What about you?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yo

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hey! I'm more of a Metal head but do listen to the artists You listed. Except for the Canadian ones. Don't think I've heard of them before? My musical tastes are all over the place...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah, metal is cool.

Black Dahlias is a good band. Rhapsody of Fire is pretty neat too, if ever you'd like to hear Christopher Lee sing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

yes bon jovi is good...but i like any thing really..not alot in to hard rock..and words i cant even understand...KISS was the group i liked as a kid and still do but not so much now as peter criss and ace are not playing with them..i love the older KISS music and i have almost all their records but maybe 4 or 5 i dont have...

your list is like mine...but the last ones..Quebec, such as Garou and Daniel Bélanger....

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I got this on a bonus CD with the Game Witcher 2. It kind of Shed like, on the heavier Metal side anyway!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You mean, KISS is still active as a band? I didn't know that.

Ace is a pretty good guitarist. I used to own a guitar just like his!

Black Sabbath is also pretty fun.

I'll try and find you some songs from Belanger and Garou, I just hope my phone doesn't crash on me. They're pretty good, you'll see.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is one of Garou's classics, Seul:

It's in Quebecois french, but his voice is amazing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And this is Daniel Bélanger's song Dans un Spoutnik, once again french canadian:

Pretty cool song.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Lol! Pretty cool, thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

YES THEY ARE STILL GOING...BUT NOT WITH ACE OR PETER..SO NOW I DONT LIKE THEM AS MUCH...AND ALL THE MEAN THINGS PAUL HAS ABOUT ACE AND PETER IN HIS BOOK..YES I SO READ IT..WAS GOING TO KEEP IT..AS IT WAS WHEN WE WAS LIVING UP BY CHICAGO...SO NOW I SO NEED TO GET ALL THEIR BOOKS...

edit on 11-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I FOR SOME REASON CANT PUT MUSIC IN HERE..SORRY..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yeah, it's a bit complicated. You've got to copy the url of the video, only the part after "v=", and paste the code between two [ yvid ] [ /yvid ] tags (remove the spaces though).

edit on 11-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! Good luck with the exercises. If My back was in better condition I would do some of those, in the video... I am scheduled for the 5th surgery on My lower back, on the 27th this month. Going to open an area of My spinal fluid canal, remove some bone spurs, and fuse a couple more vertabrae. Hoping all that will alleviate most of My pains. Tired of this all really. Has been consuming Me for over 18 years now.
If I knew I would have lived this long, I would have taken better care of My body. LOL!

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join