It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Watching it of course!

I used to own a Nissan GTR. More like making out with a sex starved Amazonian Princess. You just never knew what was going to happen next. Half the time the damn car did whatever it wanted to.

Great race although it has lost some of its appeal with the relative disappearance of the Holdens and Fords.

P

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
You must know that when you left you took some all of the magic with you,..

Fixed that.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
You must know that when you left you took some all of the magic with you,..

Fixed that.

jacy knows that she is missed terribly, loved much and will be welcomed back with open arms at any time. She knows the key to the shed is hers at any time. Yes, we noticed the missing magic of jacy, how could we not??? But to say she took ALL the magic Mason, will only make others feel less than what they are. There are many special people here who have brought magic and enchantment. Please don't take that away from them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hey Chirp that was so beautifully written thank you for gracing the paths of the Shed with you presence.
I have neglected those who nurtured me, forgive me. You know what I mean.
Hugs

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Kat, Pheonix and Timely, forgive me. I have a headache and think I'm coming down with a cold or maybe it's allergies. I have a headache and watery eyes and sneezing and...sorry I didn't say hello. HELLO!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Go rest. Your condition is called stress my friend

a reply to: Night Star
My prescription:
One portion Happy Thoughts
One portion Cuddles
One portion Sweet Dreams.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Yes, we noticed the missing magic of jacy, how could we not??? But to say she took ALL the magic Mason, will only make others feel less than what they are.

Well, my dearest Night, there is some serious backstabbing and jackassery going on behind the scenes as evidenced by the messages I received via PM. Not everyone, it appears, is as much a friend of Jacy as I am (or your are), which is rather sad and pathetic.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is very, very unfortunate and sad. But you know what? We can rise above this...I hope. What's not to love about jacy? I miss her humor and love and compassion and insight and Sophie and her writing talent (Jacy's, not the ferret's, ferrets don't write) and...well, you get the picture.

Look Sheddites, remember kindness and what the shed is all about. We are supposed to stick together. Our love and friendship should be our strength and our magic. We should take pride in our love, kindness and compassion, not battle it out in some unseen war behind the scenes tearing each other down. People make mistakes, none of us are perfect or are saints, but let us be stronger than our faults and move on. Let's bring the light back and show folks what we are really made of. K? _The Council Of The Elves.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Go rest. Your condition is called stress my friend

a reply to: Night Star
My prescription:
One portion Happy Thoughts
One portion Cuddles
One portion Sweet Dreams.

Stress? That's my middle name, how did you know?

Ok, got the happy thoughts going.

cuddles? I'll have to get the cat for that. Here Kitty, kitty.

Sweet dreams? OMG that won't come until much later. Insomniac night owl here. But...later yes.

I still didn't make those damned ciggs

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hmm you are a man of few words????
Or should I read between the lines.

Lol, that post I had worked on for thirty minutes before I deleted it accidentally............Then, literally moments ago I was working on a detailed explanation along with hopefully a resemblance of the first post I lost.......I have run outta steam for the time being, especially since today was literally one of the most significant of my life..........I read everyone's beautiful words with appreciation.

I better post this bad chicken before it too meets the fate of a lost segment of someone's effort...
edit on 5-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: hilarious grammer mistake...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Blame it on the pixies. That's what the rest of us would do. LOL

Bedtime for me even though I'm still wide awake.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Night Star
Yes, we noticed the missing magic of jacy, how could we not??? But to say she took ALL the magic Mason, will only make others feel less than what they are.

Well, my dearest Night, there is some serious backstabbing and jackassery going on behind the scenes as evidenced by the messages I received via PM. Not everyone, it appears, is as much a friend of Jacy as I am (or your are), which is rather sad and pathetic.

Well, to be honest...if anyone is going to form an opinion about my character without bothering to ask me my side of the story...then they are not my friend.

I'm completely comfortable with my previous decision to pass the key onto Night Star as her vision for The Shed has brought some wonderful new members into the family. I don't like how some people divided us into teams, Team jacy vs Team Night Star. She and I are 'sisters' here, not competitors for peoples' affections.

I raised my kids telling them that "Not everyone will like you and you have to be okay with that. Be the kind of person that makes you like yourself. That is much more important."

I really haven't spoken to anyone about the stuff I've been dealing with over the last year. What I mentioned earlier was barely scratching the surface, but I've been too overwhelmed/depressed/anxious/stressed to reach out and instead shut down, hoping to just disappear.

I've been awake since 2 am and wasn't sure I could handle the after effects of my message. When I felt brave enough, I was completely gob-smacked by the support I had received...so much so that I did the ugly cry, snot bubbles and all.
So I thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Now, it's a new day. Let's stop this hate train before Chooch starts taking videos, eh? I don't want my ugly cry on youtube, geez. Sophie would be humiliated. We've all endured much misery and pain. This place is too magical, too special to lose. Everyone is here because they're supposed to be.

We all have our own special magic to add, so let's focus on adding...not subtracting/detracting. Here's to more...more love, more stories...and more magic.
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Howdy, Stranger. I'm not really commenting on what's going on because I have no clue. I just wanted to say hi. How's life?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I gotta go for a few days now, my days are becoming busy. The deadline for the Constitution is coming in fast, and there's a few things that need my care.

But I'll be back!

edit on 5-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hm, since I'm on the topic, here's what I got until now.

The Constitution of Asgardia

Article 1 - Definition of Nation and of Citizens

Paragraph 1: Asgardia refers to the nation as established by the founding father Dr Igor Ashurbeyli, and its current state as defined by its current Head of Nation.

P. 2: An Asgardian is the state of anyone who has been granted an official citizenship certificate and an official ID number by the government of Asgardia.

P. 3: The government of Asgardia is the current group of people which have been officially granted citizenship by the Head of Nation and which have been elected by the citizens to handle the functions, growth, services and protection of Asgardia as a Nation.

-----

Article 2 - Fundamental Structure of the Government

P. 1: The government is made of twelve Asgardian Ministers which have been elected by the citizens to handle the twelve systems of Asgardia:
1. Ministry of Information and Communication
2. Ministry of Justice
3. Ministry of Science
4. Ministry of Citizenship
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
6. Ministry of Finance
7. Ministry of Trade and Commerce
8. Ministry of Youth and Education
9. Ministry of Safety and Security
10. Ministry of Equity and Resources
11. Ministry of Administrative Affairs
12. The for-now untitled Ministry.
This administrating body is overseen and guided by the Head of Nation, whose orders must be carried out by the adequate Ministry, unless such orders are designed to abolish parts of the Constitution (including the very existence of the twelve ministries), or to bypass the Constitution altogether.

P. 2: The position of the original Head of Nation of Asgardia was approved through overwhelming consent from Asgardian people. Which implies the Head of Nation is the people's choice. Therefore the current Head of Nation may keep the position until the current Head of Nation can no longer perform leadership, resigns, or is proven guilty of a violation of the Constitution. In the event a Head of Nation can no longer perform leadership, resigns, or is proven guilty of a violation of the Constitution, the ministries of Asgardia must engage a Nation-wide voting phase for the citizens to elect a new Head of Nation in place. To be eligible for Head of Nation candidacy, a citizen must be 20 years old or older, must be of Asgardian citizenship, and must not be guilty of violation of any parts of the Constitution. Any motions designed to add limit onto candidacy, such as limits based on race, wealth, religion, etc. are violations of the Constitution.

P. 3: The twelve Ministers leading the twelve Asgardian government ministries have five years terms. At the end of this term the Head of Nation must engage a Nation-wide voting phase for the citizens to elect a new set of twelve ministers in place. To be eligible for any of the ministries candidacy, a citizen must be 20 years old or older, must be of Asgardian citizenship, and must not be guilty of violation of any parts of the Constitution. Any motions designed to add limit onto candidacy, such as limits based on race, wealth, religion, etc. are violations of the Constitution.

-----

Article 3 - Basic Ethical Framework and Power Limitation

P. 1: Asgardians, including the government and the Head of Nation, are forbidden from performing murder, injury, robbery, and vandalism. Murder is defined as the voluntary act of ending an Asgardian's life. Injury is defined as the voluntary act of inflicting bodily harm unto an Asgardian, including forms of tortures. Robbery is defined as taking property of an Asgardian without the latter's consent. Vandalism is defined as the action of destroying or altering property of an Asgardian without the latter's consent.

P. 2: The government and the Head of Nation are prohibited from altering citizen life without a vote from the people of Asgardia. This implies that Asgardia government cannot enroll citizens into an army without consent through citizens votes. It also implies that Asgardia government cannot judge a citizen guilty of a crime without a vote from the people, which will then act as a nation-wide jury. It also implies that Asgardia government may not remove citizenship status from an Asgardian unless such a move is approved by the votes from the people.

P. 3: The punishment for Constitution violation is exile from Asgardia and loss of citizenship, except in the cases of robbery and vandalism - in the cases of robbery or vandalism, the guilty is required to perfom a service or monetary compensation to the victim.

-----

Article 4 - Rights and Freedom of Asgardians

P. 1: Asgardians are allowed to subscribe to any religion, philosophy or ideology, as long as such religion/philosophy/ideology does not promote or lead to violations of the Constitution.

P. 2: Asgardians have the right of free expression and the right of assembly, as long as such actions does not promote or lead to violations of the Constitution.

P. 3: Asgardians have the right to access sustenance and shelter, which are essential to life and survival. Therefore prices of taxes that make sustenance and/or shelter unattainable to any citizen can be considered a violation of the Constitution.

I'm not done yet, though, some more articles to cvome such as amendment mechanism and defence parameters.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I for one would like to know your side of the story. I've sent you a U2U.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That would be the pansies with the body armor.

Hahahaha...

The Falcon are gonna win!

I really enjoy Nascar also. I think that's what you and Timely are talking about. (except European style)?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

It's been sooooo cold this week I haven't gone out. Our Ice shack is down in Illinios, so when I do go out I have to be out on the ice with no shelter. (No one I ice fish with has a clam.)

But when it was warmer last week we went out.

Caught some Gills and a 32in Northern. Obviously, the Northern was our problem.

I don't like keeping anything other that Gills and Crappie or Walleye.

I know folks that keep Bronzebacks and Lg Mouth and eat them. I just can't do it.

I know, I know. There's nothing wrong with the meat. But for some reason I just can't bring myself to do it.

As far as fishing at night. OMG!!! I love it. You see and hear some pretty creepy things.

Definitely carry at night.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
hi there, I hope all is well.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hi [[[[[jacy]]]]]
Lovely to see you.

I formed my own opinion about your character ages ago... and I'm not going to bother asking for your side of the story!

I also have a little pointy stick that I use for ugly-cry snot bubbles...
Bring 'em on!

Gx

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join