It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Awwww Shred, I am so happy to hear that things have turned around for you and the family! That is such wonderful news! Yay!!!!!
Hugs!

Night Syx, sweet dreams!

Hello whoever is lurking in the shadows!

Thank you! This is such a big deal......IDK if mamashred will ever share how she experienced this life chapter but I wish she would. She showed so much strength it was very admirable. She hid her daily stress and worry ridden sadness very well.

She is much mentally stronger than I which I admire about her.

I am so happy,......as much as a clam one might say......

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

mamshred sounds like a wonderful woman. I am glad you have ach other to weather the storms and rise above them.

Very late and I must sleep. Sweet dreams!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

mamshred sounds like a wonderful woman. I am glad you have ach other to weather the storms and rise above them.

She really is, It trips me out to this day how lucky I am. Our journey together began in Hawaii, led to four different locations in Alaska, eventually from AK to my wife's Southern California home town. From there we eventually broke up, I moved to San Diego, then back home to Kenai AK with my son. A year or so later God brought her home to me.

I prayed to win her back all-day and every day we spent apart. When it came true I felt like we transitioned into heaven. What a beautiful miracle it was. I was starting to believe it was over so when my prayers were answered I was overjoyed.

Anyway,

Pleasant dreams to you as well

Thanks for the kindness

You are one of my favorite members of ATS. I feel I can sense your aura through the Avi, it is one of warm compassion.

edit on 4-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yeah! I knew it! Angelchemuel is the cause of the initial circle of friends.

Did she see your birthday thread?

edit on 4-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Ugh, it was nothing. Some of my friends are having it way harder than I had, I can't complain.

Good to see you too! I missed you guys.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
sorry not this jane..her name is Angelchemuel and is alot nicer....

What a wonderfully sweet thing to say about someone.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think I'm just gonna casually tiptoe my way out of here...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
I think I'm just gonna casually tiptoe my way out of here...

Probably best since I just fueled up the ICBMs.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

HELLO..JUST SO YOU KNOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT Angelchemuel BE NICER...AND NOT JACYGIRL...MAYBE I READ YOUR POST WRONG I DO THAT AT TIME..AND SORRY IF I DID READ WRONG...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh, not those again. They're just everywhere, in all the bloody computers you'll ever buy.

Wait, you said ICBM, not IBM.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

MAYBE I READ YOUR POST WRONG I DO THAT AT TIME..AND SORRY IF I DID READ WRONG...

No, you read my post correctly and I read yours correctly too where you took a swipe at Jane/Jacy. It was kinda obvious you know.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Shred, thank you so much for your kind words!

I bet you and Mamashred are closer now than ever having weathered the storms of life together. It is so good to see you so happy.

John, I just sent a PM to Jane/Angelchemuel. Hopefully she will now see her Birthday thread. Glad you are back with us and that sweet raibow avatar of yours!

Mason, looking forward to your next interview!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

MAYBE I READ YOUR POST WRONG I DO THAT AT TIME..AND SORRY IF I DID READ WRONG...

No, you read my post correctly and I read yours correctly too where you took a swipe at Jane/Jacy. It was kinda obvious you know.

Aww...Augustus...thank you love!!

I have been biting my tongue since the 'dig' on page 111 and it's pretty much a bloody stump now. I have written and deleted numerous replies that would likely have got me banned (and I won't give anyone that satisfaction).
But...I have had enough of this.

It is not my nature to say mean things to anyone, even when seriously provoked. It's not that I can't...I choose not to. I would rather walk away than inflict pain, which is what I did. However apparently my absence has been misconstrued as an opportunity to trash talk me both here and in private messages.

This last year has been an epic disaster for me. My daughter-in-law was battling cancer...my own health issues have been stressful and painful, and I'm still caregiving my mother-in-law daily as well as looking after a very sick friend who recently had a colostomy and is not doing well.

This Shed was my baby. It was a story in my head that came to life, all thanks to the wonderful people who participated. When my one daughter started having frightening symptoms requiring brain scans and MRI's I devoted all my time to her and was unable to tend to The Shed. Night Star took over and has done a brilliant job...but when I started receiving messages that I had no right (???) to start the next Shed, with a rather broken heart I eventually stepped away.

In time I decided to adopt the mindset of a quote from one of my favourite movies, "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". An elderly dying woman helped to build up the hotel for the sake of the others involved and character Ty Burley says to her, "I came to pay my respects. There's nothing I respect more than someone planting trees under whose shade they may never sit."
To which she replies, "But THEY will."

Apologies to all for not staying online or checking my private messages. My anxiety is insisting that I write in notepad and cut/paste here...then run back to lurker status. It is what it is, for now.
Love, jacy

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Great to see you!!! Don't forget, I have always offered to return the key to the Shed back to you. Don't forget that we all love and miss you. I have always given credit to you for starting the shed whenever someone would call it 'my' shed and thanked me for starting it. Any time some one would inquire as to its origins, we let them know it was Jane who brought us together and you who started the original Shed.

My heart breaks for you and all that you have been going through. So many of us were worried about you and didn't know what became of you for a while. I am happy to see you here and hope to see you again. You have always been in my prayers and will continue to be jacy. HUGS!

edit on 4-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I hope she sees it! I'm wondering how she's doing.

Edit:

Ooh, she did see it! Looks like she had a good time too! www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ooooh, going now. Thanks!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

BTW I'm currently working on a cool project - I'm writing the Constitution of Asgardia, the famous space nation. I'd like to hear you guy's suggestions for any rules or liberties you think would be great to add in a nation.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Aww...Augustus...thank you love!!

No worries, friends get each other's backs, you never have to thank me.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
BTW I'm currently working on a cool project - I'm writing the Constitution of Asgardia, the famous space nation. I'd like to hear you guy's suggestions for any rules or liberties you think would be great to add in a nation.

Article I: Don't be a douche nozzle.

Maybe put it in all caps for effect.

edit on 4-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: President, Jacygirl fan club.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

All caps have no effect on people anymore. Maybe I should write it really really tiny, code it using Da Vinci encryption, and send Dan Brown to make a silly movie about it... Lol

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join