It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
All caps have no effect on people anymore.

You do have a point, perhaps the phrase 'all caps' could be misconstrued for dental work.

Maybe crayon so its target can more easily read the message.

edit on 4-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: President, Jacygirl fan club.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hehe lmao

edit on 4-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Wow, I just read your signature! That is awesome!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Continued from page 141

The beautiful Elf and little pixie slept the hours away. There was still enough hours for daylight to spill forth. Alorinda sat quietly by the fireplace gazing out the window. From the doorway stood a tall handsome man with long dark silken hair and ice blue eyes. Alorinda smiled, gave a slight nod and left the room to attend others in need. Night slowly opened her eyes and saw the great love of her life. She sat up slowly, relieved that he was alive. Taylon sat beside her and took her into his strong arms holding her close. There were no need for words, only this moment.

Pesky yawned and stretched her wings. "Ummmm...I think I'll go find something to eat and leave you two alone." Before flying out the door, Pesky paused for a minute. "Being of two different kinds of beings, well...I was just wondering...can you two make babies? I mean...well, is it possible? I know some can. I was just wondering if you two could. I know, I know, it's none of my business, but that never stopped me before from asking stuff. Ok, I'm leaving now." Pesky quickly exited the room leaving the pair to their privacy, still wondering about her unanswered question. Night smiled for the first time in what seemed like forever.

From the wooded forest and open fields the wolf and winged wildcat walked side by side. "Strange how it appears as though no battle ever took place at all." said Wolf. "Indeed, but that is the magic of this place. Our lost loved ones are buried and their honor and memory lives on. There are no traces of crimson blood and darkened ash, not even a fallen weapon anywhere." replied Hugo. The clouds parted allowing the sun to shine down upon them. Accasia and the Kingdoms were safe once again. The wondrous creatures and beings would pick up the pieces of their lives and carry on as best they could. Their unity and love was their strength and would always carry them forward.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I hope you're lurking and I hope you'll see...

In time I decided to adopt the mindset of a quote from one of my favourite movies, "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". An elderly dying woman helped to build up the hotel for the sake of the others involved and character Ty Burley says to her, "I came to pay my respects. There's nothing I respect more than someone planting trees under whose shade they may never sit." To which she replies, "But THEY will."

You must know that when you left you took some of the magic with you, inspiration and charm. Of course, it is still a gathering of friends but, I find myself wandering aimlessly around the outskirts of Accasia. You (Sophie stories too
) are missed.

I am sad for your heartaches my friend (If I could take them all for you I would) and I am sad that you are pushed into a place that leaves you feeling 'not welcome' in your own home.

Perhaps we do have the shade from the tree that you planted but, I want to feel the warmth of your sunshine again.

Besides, donuts don't taste the same! Bleh!

I miss you and I am sorry if I have not been there.
infinite ((hugs))

Link to The Shed

P.S.

Where there's smoke...there's fire. Where there's fire...there are people.

People who love you!

Love, Thelma

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A good story Night.
Both parts.
I hope my characters can get back before the big Acassian victory party.
There is going to be a victory party isn't there?
LOL
Good story.

edit on 4-2-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I enjoy sitting under the tree you planted.
Because as everyone knows..
I'm a sap.

edit on 4-2-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I LOVE seeing you back here, next time hopefully you will have the time to enjoy the shedlands you created.

I miss you on the boards! I try lurk often, but I haven't had much time to post lately. I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through, please reach out anytime here or in PM if you need a sulk or a pick me up!

You rock girl!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Tom, thanks! I look forward to reading more of your own story!
Love it!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
jacy, you have a lot of love in here. I will say this one more time...I have the key and will return it any time you want. OR...just open the next shed, but let me know ahead of time so I will know to just show up and not make the opening intro, It's that simple. I have always made it clear that it is not 'my' Shed. It is the people's Shed and you are its creator. It just needs a host to keep it going and if that is what you want and feel you have the time for now, then please let us know. No need for lurking. Just get your butt back in here and have some fun.

Life is too difficult sometimes and this is the one place that you can come to and escape for a while from the pressures and heartache of that ugly beast called real life. I will continue to pray for you and your family and look forward to seeing you HERE, not hiding in the bushes. Jeez Kaelci, it must be getting crowded back there in the bushes. You guys having a party back there or something?

Anyway, to one and all, don't hide if you need us and if there are some folks who don't get along, please just ignore each other and talk to someone else. Thank you! Love, The Elf.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
SYX COUNT DOWN TO VALENTINE'S DAY..

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hmm you are a man of few words????
Or should I read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Hmm you are a man of few words????
Or should I read between the lines.

Bahahaha! I wondered about that too.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The forest was hushed after the spring rain, tear drops dripping, creating a subtle flow of light on the grey shaded trees. They dripped on me as I sat as a stone becoming part of the grass and moss, the air.
The clouds above shifted for a moment and a shaft of pure sun broke through, creating a rainbow of joy, engulfing my whole being.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That was soooo beautiful and I'm sure jacy will be touched and crying tears of happiness when she sees that.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi Jacy.

Nice to see you.

I have a present for you....

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It has taken me some time, but I am finally caught up.

I have really enjoyed the story entries.

Shred and MamaShred:

Good to see you. What a cute couple.

Well, I must be off to bed. I hope everyone in the Shed has a good nite.

Super Bowl Tomorrow!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Super Bowl Tomorrow!!!!!

Which one is that?

Is that the one with bat, ball and diamond or is that the one where the pansies have to wear body armor?

Sorry, just having a friendly dig
Serious question though!

P

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Crappie how are you and ice fishing doing. You must eat a lot of fish Or do you catch and release?
Do you fish at night? That must be awe inspiring, the silence, no lights, just you and the ice crackling under you?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Mate ... never mind that ... this weekend it is beers 'n Bathurst ...

Lowndes and Whincup and another bloke whos name begins with a Z are leading in a Ferrari ...

Being a 12hr. race ... it will be a big + for any team to win.

The field includes Bentley , Nissan GTR, Mercedes SLS, Porche GT3 etc . Plus a bunch of others !

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join