It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good singing and song my friend.

Oh and good picking too!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Gordi, thank you soooo much for making the vid! I knew it would be awesome!!!! I loved it! Love your voice and that sweet sound of your guitar! Thank you! Thank you!

Syx, so I'm not the only picture thief around here? LOL

Bug!!!!!! OMG, is that really you???? Awesome image! So beautiful! How have you been Sweetie? We have missed you!

Chirp, my beautiful little bird! I missed you! Soooo good to see you! Love your image and saying!

Going out soon. I haven't been out of the house since last Wednesday!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Now a duet would be cool wouldn't it? Hello Tom! How have you been?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Might be around for another half an hour. I want everyone to have a good day or at least try to!

Oh, Zazzy is busy with moving and stuff, but she will be back! Yay!

And for my famous Ozzy impersonation...I love you all! He says that at his concerts all the time.

OMG, I never heard this. LOL! To all my fellow Sheddites...

edit on 24-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

LOL Mike - What's Bon been breathing before singing that??? Is he on the Helium balloons??? LOL

[[[[[[Gail]]]]]] Hi hunny!
Thank you very much! Has Tom been playing too loud and damaged your ears??? LOL
(Nice version of the Dragon pic btw!)

Hey there Birdy!
LOL - That's my new winter sweater.... cosy as a cosy thing! (And CUDDLY!) Thanks!

...still catching up...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Aww thanks Tom!
Yeah, I was surprised how good the sound turned out.
1 track of rhythm guitar (just 4 chords looped) playing on my wee looper pedal, while I sang and played the solos over the top - just recorded direct onto my phone!
That LAG guitar sounds nice in RL too btw! (LAG Tramontane T333JCE)

[[[[[[Raine]]]]]]
YAY! I'm so glad that you liked it hunny... it was YOUR idea to do a version of that song!
I found myself with an hour spare this morning.... and thought.... "why not?"

G
edit on 24-1-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi Gordi! I was thrilled! That is a great sounding guitar! Hubby has one on layaway and it costs a fortune. He even traded one in and still has a lot tp pay. A shame he doesn't play out, but he is satisfied just playing at home or jamming with friends.

Linda is late. I'm starving!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello Sheddigans,
Ghost stories, lovely music it is all ways good to open the door to this magical realm.
I am on a quest of self healing but it is a must to see how you guys are doing.
Any pixie tricks, dragon fires, heart ache. Come on you can tell Auntie WIS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

All of that and more dear Auntie Wis! I was worried about you so I'm happy to see you here tonight! The journey through self healing can sometimes be a long and difficult one, but we are never truly alone. There is always someone here to care and help carry you through as you have carried some of us.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Howdy. I just got off work a bit ago.

My friend told me something interesting. When he first started a teacher asked him if he'd ever seen or heard anything at night. It turns out the place is haunted. People have seen nuns at night and heard voices. I asked my friend if he'd ever heard anything and he said sometimes he hears footsteps following him. This is after I heard a voice saying my name and nobody else was around.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi Skiddy! How fascinating! What did the voices say?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hi Shedpudlians!

I Love the Spooky Stories Skiddy! More More More! LOL

Well, today is Burns Day (Burns "Nicht" technically!!) in Scotland, when we celebrate the life and works of our National Bard, Rabbie Burns!

THE SELKIRK GRACE - traditionally spoken at the start of a Burns supper:

Some hae meat an' canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat,
And sae let the Lord be thankit!

My Boys seem to have inherited my "Jump intae the kilt at every opportunity" gene... so...
This is a photo of them heading off to School this morning bedecked in Tartan! (...and FULL of mischief!!)

I'm working today, but will try and check in later.

BigG

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Happy Burns Day Gordi! OMG, those boys are so handsome and just growing like a weed! I still think of my grade school years when I see plaid as I had to wear plaid skirts at Catholic school. What a great photo! Hope to see you here later in the day.

It has been too quiet at the shed lately. I roam the halls sometimes trying to look for signs of life. There is always fresh coffee and donuts and good food and pixie drinks. I have enjoyed all the ghostly tales lately.

Should be going out with my Sister later this afternoon sometime. On Saturday I have a Birthday party to go to, my Great Nephew Brent will be two. It's good to get out as usually I only go out twice a week, sometimes only once and when I'm lucky 3 times.

I've been up for like an hour or so. Wow! For me, this is early!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It has been too quiet at the shed lately. I roam the halls sometimes trying to look for signs of life.

Aha! That's you making all of the racket while I'm in the corner lurking quietly...

I'll just grab some snacks and be on my way.

I agree! Gordi's youngins are the cutest!

((hugs))

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Good morning Shed! We've got some sleeping or lurking in the corners, some cute Kids, and Bards day. Also some strange voices I heard while coming down one of the many halls here. Quite the collection on different things. That's what makes this place great right?!

I have some noise to help wake The Others...

I hope everyone has a Great Day!
edit on 25-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hey! Cute Gif!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Mornin' folks!

TN - that gif is excellent!

Hm, maybe need to make a little birdhouse with a with a GoPro camera in it...we've got all sorts of feathered friends around our house. The little shepherditos think they saw an owl the other day.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Just my name, nothing else. Or do you mean to other people? I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

...Hm, maybe need to make a little birdhouse with a with a GoPro camera in it...we've got all sorts of feathered friends around our house. The little shepherditos think they saw an owl the other day.

Hi shep,
Our old greenhouse was in a sad state of repair, and a Robin made it's nest in there, so I set up an old webcam camera focused on the nest and watched them from the TV in my living room over the next few weeks.
Even got some great (VHS) video footage of them.
They had 7 (i think) eggs which all hatched and fledged successfully!
I was a very proud Uncle Gordi!! LOL

We have local Tawny owls too. You can hear them "who whooo-ing" to one another in the evenings.
There are plenty of old trees here with big holes for them to nest in too.

Hello Mike, Raine & Birdy too! (That sounds a bit like a band-name!)

G

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hey Shep And Skid! If either of You, or anyone else would care to have a read, I have a Story in for the latest contest. I don't care about winning as I have My Writers status already, abut it was entered late, and has had few readers. A Link Here for it. If You want a short diversion. I slammed it out, and reading it like today, see many areas that needed further text and or rearrangement, but Alas, It is What It is!

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join