It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Sorry bout the double image to Ya. Ummm,I would remove it before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

ITS OK I SAVED HIM ANY WAYS..AS HE IS SO CUTE..GOING TO TRY AND MOVE A FEW THINGS IN MY ROOM..NOT ALOT..WELL NOT SURE..I DO NEED TO THINGS MOVED AND I NEED TO GET A FEW THINGS OUT BEFORE I CAN MOVE THEM...SO I WILL WORK ON THAT...DONT FORGET TO GET MY CD PLEASE I REALLY DONT CARE TO GO ANY WHERE..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok.I'm gonna Fly in a few..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

OK...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
NOT SURE IF I CAN POST THIS OR NOT...IF I CANT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE IT..MY NAME IS Elspeth..THIS IS FOR ONE PERSON THAT I DO KNOW LIVES IN SCOTLAND I THINK..OR MAYBE A FEW THAT LIVE IN SCOTLAND..IT WOULD JUST BE FUNNY TO SEE WHAT YOUR NAME WOULD BE..

www.quizony.com...
edit on 25-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
THIS IS FOR MY SYX...

Awwww, that is so beautiful CC!

I have been making progress in my room, little by little. I have a bunch of Birthdays coming up so I am getting their gift bags all sorted and filled, things wrapped and bows on. Started going through some jewelry stuff, but that might take quite a while. I have a big chest in my room and all these different sized boxes with compartments in there to weed through. After that it will be my card making and gift tag supplies. It will get done though. I am determined.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Syx, that will be awesome if you get the spine surgery and it helps your pain. I wish you luck my friend!

Shep, your story sounds awesome so far. I hope I can get to read everyone's entries later.

Found this on facebook and thought it was funny...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I was set up for it Night, but have to bump it a week or so up the road, because of a scheduling conflict with an important appt for CC!
Ummm,just a quick Hi, hope everything is good with You and Mark, and a bye bye. Movie time!!
Everyone have a great evening!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hi and bye! Good luck to CC with her appointment! Enjoy your movie! oooooh movies! Wanders away looking for a movie to watch.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

THAT IS GREAT NIGHT..ALL MY TOTES ARE NOW IN THE KITCHEN AS I WAS TO MOVE A FEW THINGS AROUND...I WILL TALK MORE ABOUT WHAT THE SAME DR SYX HAD SAID TO ME TOMORROW..JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM VERY VERY PI$$ED OFF AT A DR HERE..SO SO SO PI$$ED..I WILL TELL YOU MORE TOMORROW...GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE NOW...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey CC Hugs to you.

I took the test and my name is the same as yours. "Pledged to God" or "Chosen by God"
I wish I was something else, a pebble on a sea shore.
Elspeth a Scottish derivation of Elizabeth. My Grandmothers name was Erzsebet, the Hungarian spelling.
It was fun to take the test, I wonder how they compound the algorithms.
But that site is "evil" when it comes to adds and cookies. Jeez
I hope you are well and kicking my friend.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hey You

Found this on facebook and thought it was funny...

Perhaps I have lost my sense of humor but I think it is so sad.
I hope that isn't how you feel.
Hugs in bundles.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
G'day shedifarians !

Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy Australia Day !

Lamingtons, Barbeque's and beer all round ...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Enjoy your movie CC!

Wis, it was a joke thing on facebook that someone posted on their page and I thought it was funny. It reminded me of Mason. LOL How are you tonight?

Oh, Happy Australia Day Timely! Good to see you!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Forgot to say what a cool avatar you have!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
WOW! Some of these are just stunning! Some faery art dolls, one of a kind.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: WalkInSilence

Forgot to say what a cool avatar you have!

Very cool avatar WIS! The 'All Ravens are Black' paradox...comes to mind.

I loved your video Night although, some of the faery dolls were a little too real, if you know what I mean. Yes, I'm aware they are ALL real.

Lost in poetry reading, as usual, I saw this photo and saved it for some time. The words grabbed me and at the time, a while back, I wasn't sure why...I think I know now.
Anyway, it makes me pause.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi sweet Chirp! You have a cool avatar too! Great poem! I was reading poetry earlier myself. Thanks for sharing that! Hugs! Now I'm poking around youtube.

Found these faery gardens. If someone wants to try making one and doesn't have a green thumb, you could always try silk plants.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Bug!!!!!! OMG, is that really you???? Awesome image! So beautiful! How have you been Sweetie? We have missed you!

Thank you, Night! I miss you too! I'm still here, just Tom's too busy to read to me or help me post.

Thank you you for posting that vid above, the dolls, it may inspire me to get my clay out and get sculpting again,
You always inspire me in so many ways!

Hi to everyone else and you all who commented to me, I wish I could post better but for the moment please know you are all in my heart and thoughts more than you could imagine!

love and hugs
bug

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

I am so happy that you have been inspired Hun! I would love to see your work! It is so good to see you, big smile here! You are always in my thoughts and in my heart and I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say that you are in theirs as well. Hope to see more of you soon Gail! Big hug!!!!!

edit on 25-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join