It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hay Bro! Thanx for mentioning to read My Tale! I appreciate that!!
I am fine! Thank You! How YA doin' so far today?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

LOL Ok ! See I told You I'm a space case!!LMFAO!!!

Yes do "Get er Done"!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey G Bro! Happy Burns Nicht!

EDIT: Oh Hey Man, Where's Your Story entry? Mine's in! Link in My above post, or under My banner...

Oh, I've not been able to do one Mike, my head is in the wrong place just now.

Maybe next time.

I shall read your one in due course!
G

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

...Is the dead-line really Tomorrow! Why not the end of the month as I thought that was the per usual?

Hi Mike,

The last few contests have ended on the Last Thurs of each month.
(It makes the task of marking all the entries a wee bit easier if I can start that on the Friday, (and into the weekend if needs be) because I try and keep my RL Friday workload light if I possibly can! Rather than struggle with working all day and then trying to mark all the entries at night.)
I hope that makes sense!!! (It's actually quite a lot of work if there are a lot of entries!) But, it's not in tablets of stone.

G

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oh good grief how forgetful of Me. My apologies Man...
My head has been all over the place lately too.
I, and CC, yesterday, went to a surgeon about fixing my lower spine. It has needed some help for years.
He said He could Help and I was so elated We set it up, but on the day I have to attend a 4 hour 'class' about spine surgery, CC has an appt that I needed to be with her at. Then the surgery would be the following week.
The class is mandatory before a surgery...

I was just about to call The surgeons office to see if We can bump it all a week later down the road.

Alas I am Sorry Gordi. I hope everything will settle itself In Your Mind soon Bro...

edit on 25-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yes that all makes sense to Me! But Who am I for all that?! LOL!!

Although My mind can delve into the technicals and intricasies of Mechanical projects, read Technical Blue Prints, Flip items 3 dimensionally in My mind , Run Metal Shop Machines, Assemble, Weld, Fabricate, Etc., I am often in a world of my own with other stuff that does not matter in real life a lot. Well does not matter to a lot of People anyway...
(I s'pose it matters to Me...)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
THIS IS FOR MY SYX...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
HELLO EVERY ONE...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

WOW Hun! I just came here again to see what's up and now have wet eyes so much is hard to type.(Wiping eyes and fixing many errors...) I don't know what to say except I Love You!!!
Thank You!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi cc!

Alright, Sheddisans, I might be insane but I'm going to try to make the contest. Wish me luck. Here's a peek:

Wolfgang opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep at his pianoforte. He had started on an idea the night before and composed late into the night. A grand requiem - he would double the brass, double the percussion - it would be brash, and loud. Just the thing for those prudes in Vienna.

His wild hair askew, he searched for his pen and ink pot as another idea occurred to him - a simple motif, repeated, developed over and over, it grows and changes. Yes, it should start small, like a seedling struggling up from the ground, then grows and grows to a towering oak! But it doesn't stop there...more, and more until a forest grows! He could see it all in his head, the notes splashing out onto the staves like sparks spilling from a censer.

He suddenly stopped.

That's not my piano, he thought. With growing alarm, he looked around the room; it was strange. Sparse, brightly lit, and the decor was strange. It looked like no house he had ever been in.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

YES many many times YES!! That is a Great start Shep!!

EDIT: Now Ya got Me head wondering where this one is heading!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

HELLO...I LOVE IT...MORE ON THE WILD HAIR PART....I NEED MORE NOW...GREAT JOB..MORE PLEASE..LIKE NOW....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I AM GOING TO POST ONE A DAY FOR YOU UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY...SO YOU MIGHT NEED A CRY BUCKET..LOL..DAM PINTEREST.

P.S. SORRY I WENT OUT OF ORDER HERE..BUT I SEEN THE STORY AND WENT TO READ AND COULDNT STOP..SO SORRY
edit on 25-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Order does not matter as long as Ya post. I get out of order sometimes and it is not personal against You, or anybody, it just happens...
Oh, and Yah I have something here already next to My desk for the Wet eyes.

It's all Good Hun! Because remember, "IT is What IT is"!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Order is for people who can't think outside the box, cc. I for one appreciate random.

I'm working on the story - literally writing it as I have time today! I will try to keep it brief (gulp) and get it done before tomorrow's deadline.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I CANT NEVER HAVE ANY FUN...CAUSE I WOULD GET IN TROUBLE FOR WHAT I POST..ITS WAS JUST SOME THING FUNNY I SENT YOU...BUT YOU SEEN IT AND NOT SURE WHO ELSE DID...I HOPE NO ONE BUT IF THEY DID THEY DID..AND IF THEY DID I HOPE THEY GOT A LAUGH OUT OF IT..LOL...I AM NOT SCARED OR WORRIED ABOUT IT....YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR WHAT IT DID SAY...AND I DO KNOW YOU ARE...LOL..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
CC I don't remember if I sent you this yet or not.

But here it is for You...
It was in with some Dragons I have been using to resize for avatars...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

LMFAO CC!!! That's a good one!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

YES I HAVE THAT LITTLE CUTIE ALREADY...BUT THANKS FOR SHARING IT AGAIN..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

SHOULD I REMOVE IT OR LEAVE IT..I DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join