It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascension [STT2017]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Waking up, Maynard felt a bit odd. Laying still with His eyes closed, He felt worse than He should have, considering all He did the night before was to Rock a small club in LA. Usually after a night on stage He would awaken clear headed and alert.

This morning though, His groggy mind was full of odd images. He lay there trying to remember the night before, and it came to Him in pieces, little bits here and there. Then it came all at once! Images of Silvery or Golden Wispy figures, sounding like people, but certainly not looking exactly like them. He remembered Sounds of a crowd going wild, then dead silent.

Some of the People in His dream felt familiar and sounded like old Friends. Some of Them were His friends but talked of odd things, as He thought now about it. Like Worlds in different galaxies, and other dimensions! There was talk about Souls, and useless physical bodies. How odd, He thought.

Well now, was it a dream? He remembered one of the things from the night before vividly. He was onstage performing one of his favorite songs about ridding one's self of all old ways, becoming something greater then ever before, the last song of the night. He remembered a very odd ending to that tune however. He remembered singing His heart out, as per usual, and hearing the crowd cheering like They never did before, then completely stopped in unision, as if on cue.

They looked at Him wide eyed with jaws hanging as far down as they could go. That all happened as the end of the song neared. Then He remembered as he sang the final words with guitars screaming, and Drums beating, He grabbed the front of His hair at the top of His head, with His arm arcing over His brow, ripping it back, feeling no pain at all! He remembered He did not know at the time why He would do such a thing, but it seemed like the thing to do.

Speaking of time, He wondered if He had enough of it to get ready for His Saturday morning meet up, with one of His old friends for breakfast. Funny thing though, He was not even hungry. He felt nothing as a matter of fact, as far as trying to feel his finger tips touching each other.

He finally opened His eyes and swung His legs over the side of the bed, or so He thought. There was no bed? There was no floor? He was not even in His own Home. He was not inside of any structure at all!? He had no legs!? He had no 'body' at all! He was as bright as the sun, in a form of a loose ball. Golden light shined out from Him in all directions! WTF?!!

Was He still asleep and dreaming? He thought then that perhaps He had ascended, to a higher state of being? 'Is this what has happened?' He thought. There were other beings of light all around Him. They all felt as familiar to Him, as people He knew would in His old life.

He could feel that the year was 3917, years after Planet Earth ceased to exist! Planet Niburu had wiped out Earth and all its remaining occupants in the year 2018. He was now 1900 years into the future! Why? He suddenly realized, He really didn't give a $#&t!!

Time travel? Did time even matter now? No, was the answer He gave Himself as He took in the full extent of what had happened to Him, and where He was now. It was not so much Time Travel, as just, a Shift, within His being.

'I must be still dreaming!' He thought to Himself.

He drifted off into a Black void, with stars everywhere, galaxies drifted past as He moved around in a cloud like shape, with hundreds, perhaps thousands or more, of similar beings. Golds, Silvers, and other colored 'lights' were what He saw all around Him.

He then realized He was wide awake. This was NOT a dream!

He thought deeply about everything. He knew EVERYTHING! ALL the information came roaring into His 'mind', every bit of it from All Worlds, All Galaxies, all Universes, ALL Dimensions, since the beginning of time, was His for the taking!

He was fully Ascended! The ramifications of this all was Mind blowing, at the very least! Then, for some reason He thought of His old life. His old Friends. His old World.

After a moment of thinking of all those things, He wanted to go back, if even just for a little while. He willed Himself to try to go back to His old physical world. He thought for a moment or so of that, and in an instant, He was sitting on the side of His bed. He felt the cool sheets, rumpled up on His legs and bed. He was back!
He ran across the room to the Mirror and tried to believe what He saw. He was again a physical Human being!

However His face, was not his face! It was the face of mid 50 year old, beat up looking Man. He looked like Hell. 'WTF was this?' He thought for a moment. But at least He still had long Hair. It was a full head of hair, Grey and not the half bald ponytailed look He had before, but long hair none the less. That small fact seemed to satisfied Him, as He was able to close His mouth, finally, and look deep into His own eyes.

They had a golden color around the edges, thinning to white at the farthest inner edge, and a vivid black pupil. Freakin' Creepy cool he thought!

He went to the television and clicked it on. CNN was running a piece of footage someone had taken from Their cell phone. It was a video of Him on stage from the night before. He saw the crowd going wild, then They were all quiet. Quiet and staring at Him.

He saw himself reach up and tear back His skin full of Hair from His forehead. Bright golden Light shot out from the tear! His entire body then exploded into a dancing bright golden light and He rose from the stage and then shot out of the building through the cieling!

There was then another short video shown that someone had taken from their camera, the night before. It showed a ball of golden light, Him, come out of the top of the club's building, and shoot skyward out of sight in only a couple seconds!

He stood there staring at the TV, His mouth hanging wide open, Someone actually caught His ascension on video! His mind reeled! He staggered back from The TV and sat on the bed dropping His head into His hands. He sat there thinking of what to do next.

What could He do? He lifted His head and looked around, seeing the clock on the wall and the time was near when He should already be at the diner, for breakfast. He got up, got dressed, and walked out of his door, turning down the sidewalk towards the diner, only a half a block away. He knew now He could ShapeShift from a Human, into a ball of light at will. He felt invincible!

He knew what had happened to Him was on a video, or several that had been seen most likely by millions of People! BUT, noone knew what happened to Him after He turned into a ball of light, and left the club, and left the Planet! He knew!

He could barely contain himself as He neared the diner where He saw a few of His Friends sitting there, waiting for Him to arrive.

He thought He might be able to convince His Friends that even though He didn't look the same, it was still Him, so He had some worries about the upcoming disbelief His friends would have to try to get over. Then after They got over that, They would have to try to come to terms with rest of His tale!

Reaching for the door handle of the diner He thought to Himself as He smiled, 'Wait'll the guys getta loadda Me!'

(Continued)
edit on 23-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Syx

By the Way Contest Judges, I DO NOT WANT ANY STARS in this section TO COUNT IN THE TALLY! Thank You for understanding Why...
This is just something to help those Who seek it,
some knowledge for Their Cranial Consumption!!
(Continued from Above)

Maynard James Keenan of Tool

Next are not My words, but I thought them a good description of the song Maynard Sang, just before His Ascension!
Quoted from YouTube user asmblr:
"This song is about growing, changing, and moving towards the next level of human evolution and consciousness. It's deeply rooted in Jungian theory (Carl Jung) and the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek. Basically, it's believed that there are three levels of human evolution and each has its own form of consciousness. There's the 1st level with 44 chromosomes. These are primitive people's like the aborigines in Australia, then there's the second level with 46 chromosomes. That is us. We are a chaotic disharmonious consciousness that is basically used as a stepping stone between the first and third levels. The third level is 48 chromosomes. (Or 46 & 2, with 2 being the sex chromosomes x & y). This is the higher level of consciousness. Our destination! ...But this is where the Jungian theory comes in. It's believed that you cannot reach this third level of evolution without first delving into yourself and basically cleansing your consciousness for the next jump. That's where the Shadow comes in. The shadow is basically everything about that is unseen that you are uncomfortable with or hate. This is also known as "The Anima" (hence the name of the album.)

The last part of the song sums it all up...
"See my shadow changing,
Stretching up and over me
Soften this old armor
Hoping I can clear the way
By stepping through my shadow,
Coming out the other side
Step into the shadow
Forty six and two, just ahead of me.""

This what He sung last night! Do it to it LOUD!! LOUDER!!!

I used this version of the video just because it's cool as Hell!

Lyrics:
My shadow's Shedding skin
and I've been picking scabs again.
I'm down digging through my old muscles
looking for a clue.
I've been crawling on my belly clearing out what could've been.
I've been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions, for a piece to cross me over or a word to guide me in.
I wanna feel the changes coming down. I wanna know what I've been hiding in my shadow.
Change is coming through my shadow.
My shadow's shedding skin
I've been picking my scabs again.
I've been crawling on my belly clearing out what could've been
I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions. I wanna feel the change consume me, feel the outside turning in.
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within my shadow.
Change is coming.
Now is my time.
Listen to my muscle memory.
Contemplate what I've been clinging to.
Forty-six and two ahead of me.
I choose to live and to grow,
take and give and to move,
learn and love and to cry,
kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie,
hate and fear and to do what it takes to move through.
I choose to live and to lie,
kill and give and to die,
learn and love and to do what it takes to step through.
See my shadow changing,
stretching up and over me soften this old armor.
Hoping I can clear the way by stepping through my shadow, coming out the other side.
Step into the shadow.
Forty six and two are just ahead of me.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

What a read Syx!

Bonus points for MJK!!

Part two needed for friends reactions and continuing saga...?

Good luck my friend!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I slammed that out, what is above, and hadn't thought of a continuance.
But I S'Pose it does beg for a little more?

Thank You for Everything here Chirp! I appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I ENJOYED THIS...I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR WRITING.......

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Very good sir! Tool is my absolute favorite band.

I actually had lateralus in my head as soon as I read Maynard and ascension.

"Following our will and wind we may just go where no ones been, ride the spiral to the end we may just go where no ones been, Spiral out, keep going spiral out"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thanx Hun I'm glad You read and liked this one!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Thank You Sir! Lateralus peeked into My brain as I wrote this as a matter of fact. I had to push it away however to try to do this one some sort of justice!
I have played 46 and 2 over and over for weeks now. I add in some of their other work, as it is ALL tremendously awesome music! But when the contest started, I toyed with the idea of Ascending Maynard here and there and it finally came to Me in a Rush! So I wrote it out, and there it sits, up the page here.

Thank You again!
Syx...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Tool is my absolute favorite band. They are brilliant. Most of their songs tackle metaphysical crisis. Pure genius. Their lyrics speak like an ascended being.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Great writing, Tool is a great band!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

Brilliant is Correct! Thanx for comin' by to have a read!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Well Hello JD! Thanx for the compliment! And You are quite correct in that Tool Is a Great Band!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank You All Who came here to read this!
Syx...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So cool! Thanks Syx!

I am not sure most people that just rock out to Tool really delve deep into the song's meaning. Just some strange lyrics and singer that hides onstage in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

TEO You are Quite Welcome!, But more so THANK YOU for havin' a read and commenting here!!

I'd say You're right about a lot of People Rockin' out to just the 'Sound', and not taking the Plunge into the Depths of what is Tool.
Maynard is a Lyrical Genious, and for those Whom do not 'Listen' carefully, They will miss out on the other Multi-Dimensions of His words!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I like that Maynard is already a time traveler!! Just waiting for the right time to ascend! lol

I am prolly guilty of just rocking out to A Perfect Circle and not delving deeper.

Thank for the supplemental material! I am going to show this to my bestie and blow his mind (might need some toothpaste to get the taste out of my mouth, lol). Best mind job he ever had!!

Luck on your story!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Some great writing here Syx!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You little Elven one! Glad You like this!!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Man I am a SpaceCase!
I came here like a day after You posted again,
and thought I did a reply to You!?
Like Wow, Man!!

LOL on Your first couple sentences!!

" I am going to show this to my bestie and blow his mind
(might need some toothpaste to get the taste out of my mouth, lol).
Best mind job he ever had!!"

I literally l laughed out loud on that one!!

Oh. I'm curious. How did Your Bestie react to That?
edit on 31-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think he "made himself busy" last weekend so we can do "The Superbowl" thang this up coming weekend. So, we shall see!

Although I do not think he is quite up on Drunvalo Melchizedek or Jung as much as me. My inner stoner readings of Robert Anton Wilson took me all over the place!

But he does like Tool so when I do the 30 minute 46+2TED-Ascension Talk in the living room during the 18-hour lead up to The Game... he will be primed!! I will turn him loose while we listen to the song cranked!
edit on 31-1-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: missed two words

top topics

<<   2 >>

join