It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I've smelled various perfumes at odd times of the night when alone. Also, where I work. When alone in the wee hours of the morning, lights will flicker on and off. Different crashing noises.

At home I'll always see someone coming down the stairs out of the corner of my eye. It's a very old house. I will sometimes see a figure sitting at my table etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That is fascinating! Obviously you are open to these spirits, seeing and sensing them. Have you done any digging for information/history of people and the land or anything in either your home or workplace? The one at home may have been a previous owner who had strong ties to the home or may have died there.

What do you make of these spirits?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, as it pertains to work. We have 3 gentlemen who have passed. None in the shop that I know of but their work shirts are held up in the rafters, similar to hockey jerseys at a NHL rink.

My home is kind of curious. I bought the house from my mom who bought it from an old friend of hers. The friends parents died in the house, not at the same time. So I think they may still be there possibly. They are not a threat at all. Before them I don't know but the house was built in 1892.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
No I didn't. Man I would have tripped out if it was Moms. My grand son told my ex wife that my Mom visited him and spoke to him. He knew her name, even though she passed 4 years ago March 9th.We have no explanation how that was possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Kids are more open to it, or so I've read. Also the same with the perfume. Surprised you couldn't identify it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I LOVE old historical buildings! Your home must be amazing! Yes, sounds like the spirit or spirits you have at home sound peaceful. The ones at work might be trying to get your attention with the crashing noises and stuff. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It very well could be Rider. I have had some unusual experiences in the past and wondered if it was Dad.

I do believe your Mom visited your Grandson.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My avatar is my grand daughter. As a baby when she could first talk she told people her name was Shirley Chisim. That was a black woman. A politician. She may have been the first Black woman to run for President on a Democrat ticket. She had all kinds of memories too. I almost tried to contact that family, but my sisters said leave it alone, so I did. I was taking her to chuckee cheese, and we passed a patrol car. She ducked and covered her head. She said that's the cops, they want to beat my head in. It rendered me speechless. Her reaction scared me

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ive gotta be up in 5 hours for a 12 hour shift. Im off to bed. You all sleep well tonight

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Past life memory? Amazing! There are some very compelling stories out there. Sweet dreams Hun!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals with me on Third Trick!!!

Just sliding by to see what's going on. I'm feeling much better tonight than I was the other night. Don't know what it was that I had but it gave me a swift boot to the face and then proceeded to kick my ass for about three or four days. Guess I might have had a case of "The Cruds" or something. With that being out of the way and hopefully over with for the time being. I finally got to get out and see something that I had only seen one time in person down in Spencer, North Carolina and never got the chance to take a photo of when I first saw it.

Anyway, I got wind a few days ago that Norfolk Southern's "Honoring Our First Responders" locomotive was bringing up an empty coal train from Mullens to load. First ventured out Sunday night to see if it was still loading and sure enough it was still loading. Here it is just finishing up loading the last twenty or so cars of the cut it was on at Lady Dunn Prep Plant.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, and now we see the 9-1-1 setting at the north end of Dickinson Yard in Quincy, WV as it awaits a crew for the run north to Columbus, Ohio and back to its parent railroad.

Had to get the obligatory shot of the "new" short line's local power setting by the yard office as well.

My dad went along with me to get these and being retired for almost three years after nearly three decades working on and in an ambulance. I think he may have taken a liking to this particular locomotive and Norfolk Southern.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hey Chooch Hun! You seem to sneak in at the Shed's quietest hours. Glad you and your Dad had a good time together.
Love that first photo!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Goodnight Shed! Goodnight my beautiful people of the Shedlands! May you all find peace and magic in your dream journeys.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Where has Zazzy been? Where are my Shed Sisters? Where is Gordi, where is Wis, where is...Good Lord so many missing people.

I'm here! (waves)
Was really tired last night - was working in the morning, then trying to clear out my mum's flat in the afternoon.
Wasn't online much at all after that.

trying to catch up now...

G

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Didn't you sing this song before? If you haven't, you would do an amazing job!!!!!!

OK, 'Raine... just for you... I tried recording a version of "Ride On"

Please excuse the fact that I look auld and tired in the video! (It looks like that because... I'm Auld and Tired!!!)
I just recorded it straight onto my crappy phone, using my wee looper pedal to repeat the rhythm guitar parts.
I had to read most of the lyrics as I don't know them off by heart yet... and the camera's at a strange angle because I just sat the phone on my music stand!! D'Oh! LOL

cheers!
G

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Good MOrninng Gordi, and everyone else! That was very good Gordi!
But when You said it was going to be Ride on, the one from AC/DC was the first one I thought of.
Its a cut off Their Album, so forgive the link here. Squealer, the next is cool too. Hell the whole album was/is good!

www.youtube.com...
Metal Heads anyway, eh? LOL

edit on 24-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi Shed family.

Gordi that was beautiful.

Your voice is beautiful.

Syx and CC

Thought I'd update this old pic, now that CC is a unicorn, lol.

love

bug

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

HIYA Bug!! Nice to see You!!!! And OMFG That is Beautiful!!!
Thank You Very Much!!!!!!

How are You? Been a long time My Friend!

edit on 24-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Nice one and nice sweater too!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey Chirp! I stole that image you posted! I like that one!!

Gotta fly off for a bit. CatchYa's all later!...

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join