It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I feel obligated to share this information.
(stop) The chemo for your own good, it causes cancer and in the end is not helping. Start vaping/taking as much (real) cannabis oil & CBD oil as well as cannabis oil infused e-liquids, as you can.
www.medicaljane.com...

Start taking b12 & b6 in elevated safe levels and I'm not going to say what that is just research it. "Preliminary results indicate that supplementation with B12 and folate may play a role in reducing the toxicity of pemetrexed (Alimta), which is used to treat non–small-cell lung cancer" link:www.cancernetwork.com...

Research Dr. Tullio Simoncini

Bless you, take care and good luck to you and yours!
edit on 20-12-2016 by tensetek because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

I feel obligated to share this information.

I felt obligated to share this information:

originally posted by: Kali74
Also, I appreciate the place of kindness it comes from but please spare me the miracle cures and chemo kills stuff, I trust science.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
All i can say to people who have health contrast is to make sure you take high quality highly absorbed magnesium. Since the meds the doctors will be putting you on will deplete your magnesium and making symptoms worse and retard to healing process. I can recommend to you the best on the planet, but its a secret lol jk I just don't want to be one of those people who sounds like they're trying to promote some product. Im not doing that. I just really know that this magnesium will do you wonders and you will have less contrast during this tough time for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.cancer.org...

"Cancer is caused by changes in a cell’s DNA – its genetic “blueprint.” Some of these changes may be inherited from our parents. Others may be caused by outside exposures, which are often referred to as environmental factors. Environmental factors can include a wide range of exposures, such as:

Lifestyle factors (nutrition, tobacco use, physical activity, etc.)
Naturally occurring exposures (ultraviolet light, radon gas, infectious agents, etc.)
**** Medical treatments (radiation and medicines including chemotherapy, hormone drugs, drugs that suppress the immune system, etc.)****
Workplace exposures
Household exposures
Pollution"

Chemotherapy and Radiation are* carcinogenic, its right from the American Cancer Society web page explaining what a carcinogen is. Argue with them for I do not care if you believe it or not. Call me blinded by science!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Kali....lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you.

[[[[HUGS]]]]

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

let me know when the quoted sentence I posted sinks in.

You can PM when it does since this is off topic by the OP's request.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You're strong, you'll pull through this. Sending vibes your way for a speedy recovery!

Best regaurds

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

People may argue with your views on here, but they'd have to be real dicks to actually wish you ill.

I'm glad you posted this, hopefully everyone's comments will remind you that you're a human being that is cared about and that you matter to others.

I used to work on an oncology unit, so I know what you're up against. My heart goes out to you.

XOXOXOXO (and I'm a girl, so if you're a guy- those aren't gay kisses!)....(hopefully that made you laugh!)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Saying prayers for you Kali, stay strong.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I hope your treatments work and you're able to pull through. It always sucks to hear news like this. You have my best wishes and hope you're able to kick cancer's butt so you can get a cool t-shirt. Just wish there was something more we could do to help you beat it. But I'm pulling for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Please looking high cbd cannibis oil, DCA, Cesium Chloride, high dose vitamin C. Stage 4 cancers have been CURED. God bless

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmaAlien

Intravenous vit c

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have barely been around ATS for a number of years, but I happened to be bored and sick in bed, so I stopped by. I am so sad to read this. Through the time in ATS chat and Skype, I always had so much respect for you and your kindness and intellect. I'm sorry this has happened, and I hope for the absolute best in the days and months ahead. Xx

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thinking about you and sending you my positive vibes Kali...

You are a strong person...

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks again all. Will have to catch up with the thread tomorrow or Friday. Had a complication with tje biopsy procedure. Nothing serious just hella painful. Still in hospital and didn't bring tablet.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Still here and waiting to hear more up-dates Hun.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Good thoughts and prayers for you. Really sorry to hear about this.

My dad who is almost 73 had rectal cancer which metastasized around his bladder (at 68). He had symptoms for years and years and just blamed it on IBS. Well, it wasn't IBS and despite my mom and I urging him to see a doctor, he wouldn't. He was afraid that if he would go to a doctor, they would find "something, anything" wrong and mandate an operation. Eventually, his kidneys started to fail and he collapsed. My mom found him and they got him to the hospital in just enough time to survive it and get diagnosed with very advanced cancer (honestly, I forgot what stage, it was 3 or 4, though). The doctors gave him a year or less to live - this happened in October 2011. He's still alive now. However, after all the chemo treatments, he sleeps 16+ hours a day and basically cannot handle inclines or more than 3-4 stairs.

I guess my point is that the doctors gave him less than a year, and here we are 5+ years later and he's alive. We've changed things, like expressing love now which we never did when I was younger. I still think his time has been cut shorter, but it seems to be more on his terms. About 2 years into all this, they doctors haven't been able to find any cancer, but he still needs to go in for tests/monitoring every 2-3 months. He's also got tubes attached to his kidneys and intestines, which sucks for him and makes me feel awful for him. Still, we've had more time with each other and I hope that for you and your family as well!
edit on 22 12Dec 1616 by SomethingLingual because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join