It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Sorry to hear that Kali
I hope you get to go home soon, I hate hospitals (and I even work in one! LOL)
Hope you get to feeling better soon! Pain sucks!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I've had alot of disagreements and debates with you. But I just wanted to tell you that I'm wishing you get well, nonetheless. You're cool; kick the cancer's rear!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It's probably too late because of chemo and the time and everything

But some people cured cancer even on ATS using maple syrup or molasses and sodium bicarbonate cooked for 2 min

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Kali, I hope that miracle happens and you are cured. I have sat with 7 family members through this disease. I hate it and get really emotional about it.

I think I had a vision once (maybe a dream but it was so real), while my mom was succumbing to her fight. I will tell you about it.

I know I was not awake but didn't feel asleep either. I was crying so hard, harder than I have ever cried and I believe you can die from a broken heart. But an"angel" appeared and told me she was going to show me Heaven. It was like being in a movie theatre, with a curtain that she pulled back. I saw a place that looked liked it was inside a crystal. There were mountains that sparkled like that purple stone, all different shades, there was a road that led to the mountain and it was like shiny blue water. Everything was bright and happiness and I could feel it. She closed the curtain and then I awoke. And I knew my mom was going to be better than she ever was here.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hope you get better soon and stay positive.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm home now. We had to delay starting chemo until my blood levels come back up. I see my doctor Tuesday so I'm thinking that's when I'll start.

Thanks for the continued well wishes. Some old friends I didn't expect to hear from which was very touching. It's amazing how fragile we are.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You, fragile? Not buying it!

I wish you the best of luck and a truly heartfelt get well. Thinking of ATS without you would not be as great of a place.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We are with you in spirit Hun! Thinking of you and sending healing vibes and prayers.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So glad that you have made it home. Rest up! I hope everything goes great with your first treatment and you don't have the nausea like they are hoping.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It's amazing how fragile we are.

You fragile? Not buying it.

I could feed you a box of nails and some popsicle sticks and you would spit out a house.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That'd be a great party trick! I'd have to start partying with the homeless.

We are fragile though and that should make us really appreciate this life we have.
edit on 12/22/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm home now.

Good!! Lay back and enjoy the Hell out of living. See ya on the boards tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Google Healing Cancer with Baking Soda. No, this is not a joke. An Italian Doctor discovered that cancer is a fungus and that can only live within a lower spectrum of PH. If, I recall you begin having cancer difficulties when your Ph drops to 5.5 to 5.0. Here are some links to give you a head start as the Baking Soda can be taken internally and externally. But enough talk here are the links.

Summary of What You will Find at the Links: Baking Soda in conjunction with either Real Maple Syrup or Black Strap Molasses apparently kills Cancer in various ways; 1) Raising PH and Cancer cannot live 2) Cancer needs Sugar to Survive using Molasses or Maple Syrup attracts the Cancer Cells and the Baking Soda Kills Them.

Please Start Here with This Website and read down ward you will find links to other sites, testimonies and so forth.

www.earthclinic.com... Title of Website Page "Baking Soda and Maple Syrup"

Read down to the Post: William Davis (Houston, Tx) on 02/17/2011

Reportedly, 1 parts baking soda and 3 parts raw organic maple syrup cooked @ 120 degrees f for five minutes creates a reliable treatment for cancer 85% of the time.

Read down to the Post: Ryan/England/04/30/2016
1. Buy sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).

2. Buy pH test strips (available in some chemist and online).

3. Mix 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate and 1 teaspoon of molasses in a half-pint glass of water.

4. Drink this once a day for 5 days (2 hours before or after a meal).

5. During this period, test your pH often (both your saliva and your urine). Your pH must be brought to the normal alkaline level of 7.2 - 7.5. This level should cause cancer cells to go dormant.

6. On day 6, increase the dosage to 2 teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate and drink it twice a day. (You may begin to feel a little nauseous or queasy, and your stool may become yellowish. This is expected. It means the cancer cells are being killed. Also, your lips may tingle and you may get Oxygen Euphoria and even a slight headache. This is also expected.)

7. On day 8, drink the solution 3 times a day until day 12. (You may get some diarrhoea and feel a little weak. You may also get night sweats. This is expected. If you feel the side effects are too strong, you can always go back to taking the solution twice a day and when the symptoms lessen, go back to 3 times a day. Experimentation is fine—listen to your body; it will tell you when to back off.)

10. On day 12, if you believe you are cured (see the doctor at this point to see if the cancer has gone) you can stop taking the sodium bicarbonate. But if you think you ever need a “tune-up” for cancer at any time, repeat all the above steps.

Other Sites of Interest:
naturalsociety.com...
phkillscancer.com...
www.healingcancernaturally.com...
natureworksbest.com...
www.youtube.com...
althealthworks.com...

I joined ATS this evening just so that I could give you this information. Please note that I am not a blogger and I am not the type of person to join anything. So why have I done this? I lost my father and brother to cancer and if I can spare you and your family from what I went through then this is worth it to me. Remember to ignore the paid Shills, there will be plenty of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
God is with you and your family. Might not seem like he listens, but he does. I know we don't always get what we ask for but I still ask God anyway, and I think it might be good for you still.

I'll include you in my prayers and I wish you the best in health for you and coping for your family. The ATS family here I'm sure supports you all the way. We care for you. Much LOVE!

edit on 23-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Good luck mate. My father is going through the same thing. All in all i dont wish to go through the ins and outs but i wish you the best mate. That stuff is a MF and i hope you kick its ass wherever possible. Much respect
Big wardy

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: I'm right now witnessing firsthand that oral c. has tremendous effects on the cancer [not lung] the person I'm speaking of is struggling against.

Best of luck.

edit on 23-12-2016 by LeFaiseur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sorry to be blunt. It is (almost) Christmas and I am the Grinch's grumpier brother.

You seem to define "science" by the channel through which the information comes.
This is a mistake. Try this: Science is what WORKS.

Who said that chemotherapy cannot be COMBINED with "alternative" therapies?
One of the best doctors I know recommends exactly that: Combine chemo with high dosages of a vitamin mix. This ENHANCES the effectiveness of the chemo. So much so that the dose for the chemo can be reduced.
Anecdotal observation: I recently got my first Myers Cocktail. The nurse told me that they give this to cancer patients right after the chemo. She said it helps them tremendously to overcome the undesired side effects of chemo.

Some ideas for you to research:

DCA
Researchers at the University of Ottawa in Canada, under the direction of Dr. Sebastien Bonnet, performed some incredible experiments using DCA.
They took some standard laboratory lung cancer cells, breast cancer cells, and brain cancer cells. They also used normal lung, artery, and connective tissue cells to compare them to. Then they tested the cells to see how efficiently they used oxygen. As expected, the cancer cells used oxygen much less efficiently than the normal cells.
Then they exposed all of the cells to DCA. The DCA didn’t affect the normal cells at all. Why should they be? They were already using oxygen efficiently. The cancer cells, however, had a dramatic shift. So dramatic, in fact, that within only 48 hours, their oxygen utilization was completely normal!
This goes entirely against the prevailing wisdom about cancer cells. Most doctors believe that cancer cells have permanently defective oxygen utilization. They also think that you cannot reverse this characteristic. This study proved both of these are not true.

Bonnet, S., S.L. Archer, J. Allalunis-Turner, Haromy, et al. "A mitochondria-K+ channel axis is suppressed in cancer and its normalization promotes apoptosis and inhibits cancer growth."
Cancer Cell. 2007 January;11(1):37-5. Gatenby, R.A. and R.J. Gillies. "Why do cancers have high aerobic glycolysis?" Nat Rev Cancer. 2004 November;4(11):891-9.

Doctors who should know about DCA: bestanswerforcancer.org...

OXYGEN seems to be key in the fight against cancer
A few examples how to raise oxygen levels:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Practice Deep Breathing. Place your hands on your belly and feel it expand as you inhale. Then expand your breath into the sides of your lower chest pushing your side ribs out. Finally, lift your upper chest and let it fill with air. Exhale in the same order, from your abdomen to your ribs to your upper chest. Start with 5 minutes a day and work up to 15 minutes.
- House Plants: English ivy, spider plants, and heartleaf philodendron.
- Open the Windows.

Good luck. There is (much) more. PM me if you are interested.

edit on 23-12-2016 by SacredLore because: fixed typos

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for your words of wisdom my friend. Life is to short to get cought up in petty situations. Thats something I really needed to be reminded of lately. My hopes and prayers are with you . I respect your wishes to not give you all the "anti chemo, miracle cures" mumbo jumbo but I would like to leave you with a personal opinion of mine.

It's almost 2017. Medical science has came a long way in the recent years. I believe without a shadow of a doubt mankind one day will cure all cancer. I have no idea when this time will be but , I believe its inevitable if we don't kill each other off first we will see that day

I don't know if you have ever heard of " Moore's law " en.wikipedia.org...'s_law maybe you have but if not it pretty much says computer processing doubles every 2 years. While this does not apply directly to medical science, I would assume "computer processing" has a trickle down affect that touches all technology an advancements. We can easily see how much we have rapidly advanced in the medical field in the last 10-20 or even 30 years compared to the previous 5000 years.

I do not mean to give you false hope. I deeply apologize if I have over stepped any boundaries. I may be dead wrong with all this. Im not educated in any of this in the least bit but , I do believe if time is on your side enough it is possible for medical science to catch up with you and hopefully put an end to your suffering and all others in your situation.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So, sorry to read you are going through this, Kali. I'm sending you healing wishes and will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thank you to those who have recently posted!

People can survive this disease, it's been done, it's rare but happens and I'm determined to be among a growing number of those cases.

I've always been drawn to the archetypes that represent the life cycle, birth life, death, rebirth... especially Kali and the Phoenix. My more spiritual visualizations include both.

I found this image not too soon after I was first diagnosed last February and going through chemo and radiation. I feel it perfectly embodies what it's like to fight this disease, it can be hell and it can bring you to your knees... but you can rise again. As many times as it takes.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join