It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So sorry to hear you are going through this.

All I can offer is my prayers and positive thoughts and those I'm happy to offer.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I haven't spoken to you or been on ATS for a while. I'm sorry this is happenning. Pulling for you, and hope everything works out.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So sorry to hear, honestly wish you the best!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Damn.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am very sorry to hear that you have cancer.We may not have always
agreed on topics but I never had any bad feelings for you.Take care
of yourself the best you can and remember this,prayers help!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Positive thoughts for you, I hope you can at least keep it under control.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hang in there

kix

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hope you get better, and if its your time, then it will be painless and fast. You are here for a reason and ALL OF US will be gone and also for a reason, find peace with yourself, forgive and forget.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear your news! As a cancer survivor - who got a really bad prognosis at first - I understand how scary this is.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers! God is a God of miracles!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My brain MRI was clean and I will be starting one of the two chemo drugs tomorrow or Wednesday. I was also informed that this treatment shouldn't make me too nauseous and no hair loss (woo hoo). I'm so ready for these tumors to start shrinking.
edit on 12/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That's some great news. How long is the treatment?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh Kali that is amazing news!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! I hope things go great for you tomorrow or Wednesday! I hope it goes as smoothly as they say but be prepared just in case. [[[HUGS]]]

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am sorry you have to deal with this. Its not fun. I know.

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2013. At first I was very quiet about it. But then I felt a need to tell people what was happening. I guess I thought they could kind of tell something was amiss and I preferred them to know what it was rather than come up with their own ideas. After I told people one person asked me, "Why did you do that?" I answered in a way that was very revealing to me. "I guess you have to be there to understand..."

I just had another CT a few days ago in this never ending battle. All I can say is - things happen. Sometimes good, sometimes not, but things happen.

Its funny, at first I got the 'don't sweat the small stuff' attitude. Then out of nowhere, all of a sudden I was attacking some of the small stuff with a renewed vigor. 'Choose your battles' had redefined itself. I accepted that and ran with it. And that was the lesson I learned. You can resist and fight or you can hit the ground running and go with it. Sometimes what seems like fighting isn't and what seems like going with the flow is the best way to fight.

Don't waste time worrying about what you did or didn't do. Just be the best 'you' that you can be.

God bless.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm really happy for you!!

That's such great news!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That is fantastic news. Here's hoping for the eradication of your cancer.

There is a lot of good news with regard to cancer research.

CRISPR CAS-9 Human Trials for Cancer

Gene editing is looking very promising with regard to cancer. Coupled with the latest research in programmable stem cells, you could be one of the last patients to use chemotherapy to fight off this disease.

There is hope and the best minds on the planet are doing everything they can to make cancer a footnote in history.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
My brain MRI was clean and I will be starting one of the two chemo drugs tomorrow or Wednesday. I was also informed that this treatment shouldn't make me too nauseous and no hair loss (woo hoo). I'm so ready for these tumors to start shrinking.

I'm doing my happy dance!!!!!! Wonderful news Hun!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I look forward to hearing more good news about you overcoming this illness.

You will be in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't remember exactly, I think I heard my doctor say a year if it works which would be great if I tolerate it well.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm very excited about CRISPR, there's a research lab near Boston that just secured the purchase of one.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What kind of research are they doing? Maybe you could participate in the trials?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join