It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My thoughts are with you.

I hope if some of the research I've heard about regarding cancer treatments comes through, that cancer will become nothing more than a minor inconvenience in the future.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Awe dang it Kali

I just wanna give you a hug right now. I'm not an expert on cancer, but I do know that my cousin who was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor was extremely successful using CDB oil ( thick black tar-like paste ) from the cannabis plant.

His last scan came back clear ( zero tumor/no cancer ), and the oncologists on staff are all baffled, since most of the tumor was inoperable glioblastoma multiforme, but they told him to continue doing whatever he was doing.

I'll be sending you healing energy and positive thoughts.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Keep up the fight, Kali.

There are lots of people here pulling for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I wish you the absolute best of the best of luck...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope you get a great report from your MRI!!!! Every little win counts!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi there.

So sorry to hear that this has happened to you. All I can offer is this:

The coherence of your cells is itself a function of the coherence of your relationships with other Human beings.

The logic is simple and obvious: our being is dynamically attracted - or to use a phrase of the anthropologist and neuroscientist Terrence Deacon - "teleodynamically" attracted - to the way and manner other Humans self-organize towards us.

If you study this image, you can see that both parties demand that the other "recognize my capacities". It is a mutual, reciprocal expectation for being positively known - cared for - by others. The flow of our body's energy (metabolism) is fundamentally related to the flow of our feeling relations with other Humans.

There is no way for the Human to get beyond or around this - this is the logic of our self-organization as a creature, thus, if your cells are mutating and accruing oxidative damage i.e. cancer (genes responsible for the generation of cancer are attempting to control oxidative damage, albeit, oftentimes unsucessfully) it is oftentimes a function of an unhealthy emotional or attitudinal relationship with your own self and your relationship with others - a lack of coherence in external and social relationships "feeds back down" into the dynamics of our body's self-organization. The social is not outside the biological.

I'm not sure what that means for you, but the Kali avatar suggests you might not be as completely related to a culture of openness - which means, an open heart - as you could be, and this is very essential to the health of our mind, body and being. Images suggest.

On another point: cells do not mutate randomly - this is a noxious delusion that derives from a $hitpoor understanding of how a biological biodynamical system is structurally linked at all times - and forever more - with the environment is exists within. Thus, disease is a function of poor communication - correlation - i.e. coherency, between the mind that lives and the body it lives within. Minds live in bodies - but also with others, and if you listen to you body, the significance of Others to our energetic responses - something I call the "socia evocation" will say much about how structurally integrated our cells are with our feelings with others.

I very much believe in the power of spontaneous healing, but it very much depends on the courage of the knower to open up their hearts - not simply to keep living, as if to "trick" itself; but to acknowledge and become closer to what is true: our relationship with all that is outside of our physical boundary as a body. Coherence in perception "feeds back down" into the body, providing the immune system with the metabolic means to put a stronger and more robust fight.

Anyways, I hope I've offered you something useful - the fruit of my work as a psychologist-neuroscientist-philosopher. This is, in my view, where future science is heading - no need for external means to heal ourselves: the technology already exists within us (but of course, its nice to have modern technologies to supplement this original ability).
edit on 19-12-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I don't know why I looked to see the board today... I'm not doing it much lately, but I saw today I wanted to see the board. And there you were. Just know that I love you and I want the know that you are loved. Take care to you...

The first page of this thread is so bitter sweet to read. Two of my favorite people, one of whom I thought I'd never hear from again consoling the other, who just announced she is working to become a lung cancer survivor.

I have much love for you both.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No one should have to endure this evil. Stay strong and I truly hope all works out for the best for you. Take care Kali and live your life to the fullest each day.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Kali, so much love for you. Please keep posting even when you are feeling discouraged and bitter. If ATS is good for anything, it's rage and chuckles. Both of those things keep a person strong.

Please fight the hell out of this thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Let's tell you a story then.....it was in the 1940s that an American citizen was told he had only a few months to live, pretty close to dead.....he decided he wanted to die on the Greek island he came from, can't remember the name of it.....it's Ikaria, that's it.
It seemed to be to do with the red wine on the island.....he went out, had a wine each day, went to bed.....but his lung cancer seemed to be going away, when he had been terminal in America. You will see there are articles on the internet on the amount of people who live to over a hundred on Ikaria.

It's angering that, since then, they must have been able to figure something out......one scientist......a Japanese guy who spent a lot of many to make sure of his own conclusion in the middle of the last century......thinks it's to do with a trace element called germanium.....and what he would tell you to do is acquire germanium supplements, & swallow 10 a few times.....way above the "recommended daily dose" of one capsule......that is what he says he would do with cancer victims. So there you are, I Have Lung Cancer.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I thank you for your inspiring words in the face of such hardship, and what I'm sure must be (no one ever likes to call it this, but I can't imagine it not being) terrifying.

I have prayed and will pray for you. I know not what else to say or do. I'm VERY sorry this is the case.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

my prayers and best wishes are with you. my uncle's mother in law was diagnosed 8 years back and she's alive and kicking after beating the hell out of the disease, just like you too will be doing. ps: she still smokes though...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I have been watching you on ats for a long time now and one thing I know is that cancer dosent know who it's effing with, you are a fighter and I know you will beat the snot out of it.

Stay strong Kali.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hello..
very sorry to here you are not very well. Hope things work out ok and you make a good recovery..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, must be very difficult to share or maybe liberating, i hope the later.
Everyone is struggling in life like you say but facing the endgame must make your gears stop grinding for a second.
Thanks for sharing that moment, it does make me think twice, i don't even know you but feel it is honest.
Again thank you for going into detail, as a smoker i have my questions about that and you are very open with it.
Wish you all the positive energy i can gather and don't forget Miracles can happen to anyone, do not lose hope! ever!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have no idea who you are. The fact that you are on this website means, to me, that you are family whether we argue or agree. Cancer is a crap shoot. They say that in another few decades, everyone will die from some sort of cancer. Still, it is not anything that I wish for anyone. Stay calm as much as possible...even if that means taking a break from your family here. You need to allow yourself rest, comfort, and positive thoughts going forward. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hey there.

Dislike you? No. Disagree with you upon occasion? Sure.

This is much more important that anything that you or I might disagree about. You're in my thoughts and my prayers for good news in all things concerning your fight with this bastard.

You'll get through this. Make sure you take Masonicus up on that celebratory drink.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Make sure you take Masonicus up on that celebratory drink.

It ain't optional.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, I was very superstitious before about letting so many people that dislike me know that I'm fighting for my life.

I don't blame you, which is why I think you're safe letting us know. Sometimes we all can get caught up in the heat of debate and forget the real people behind the words are infinitely more important than the pixels on a screen.

I feel pretty confident that the prayers of those of us who pray and the good wishes of everyone else are with you.

Hang in there.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Damn sorry to hear this. We are all family here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join