It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

There were never moderate rebels.

It was always Al Nusra and ISIS.

Yes simply because everyone else was in love with the Syrian pres, Iran, Russia and Hez-bloa. LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
A topic on Nov. 28, 2016

It's too hard for me to link what I find as a significant parallel to this topic;

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Xcathdra

Actually theres about 300 special forces personnel there-(between Syria and Yemen) officially they pulled out before the conflict but there has been a small group of advisors there as of April

Careful... trying to blur the lines of special forces and advisors with regular troops is a double edged sword.

So they are there or they are not?

Lol, that line is "blurry" on purpose. The same distinction, I mean disinformation applies when wanting us to believe there are some mystical 'moderate rebels'.

Ya got your reglar GIs and yer 'special' ones. Ya got your 'extreme' terrs and yer 'moderate' ones.

The question asked was are people left behind following the pull-out? It matters less to me than their personal rank.
If we officially pulled-out, there shouldn't be someone relaying messages from within?

Someone held back to keep advising us of 'potential' this or that is not really pulling out is it?
It's leading us to believe a falsehood- "we officially pulled out".

I thought Iran and Syria were friends and would help each other out? They are both right there, like neighbors.
What gives? Why do we have to force our will?

Sorry. I feel strongly about it.

It makes for an interesting read...
I'm pretty sure this happened before the "fake news" and podesta's email fiasco?

When was fake news born?

edit on (12/17/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Its hard to say what exactly berthed the Fake News meme but I think the Pizza Gate was one of those legitimate distractions to move the conversation away from the real Elephant in the room which is the Clinton Foundation . The "where is Eric Braverman" thread really makes more $$ cents imo

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Is this from the same source reporting 14 some odd western officers were killed in a Russian air strike in Aleppo? The story is exactly the same with the exception of them being captured instead of killed by an airstrike.

Found the article and its listed on the same BS websites as the op article for this thread.

eports have been appearing in various pro-government media outlets since September 20 that some Russian warships, deployed in Syria’s coastal waters, hit with missiles a foreign-led military operations room near Aleppo city, killing 30 Israeli, US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers.

The military operations room was allegedly located in the western part of Aleppo province in the middle of Sam’an mountain. It was set up by foreign intelligence services in order to coordinate operations of various militant group against the Syrian government forces in the provinces of Aleppo and Idlib.

Most of the pro-government media outlets cites the Arabic-language service of the Russian Sputnik news agency as a main source of the information.

Nice to see Sorcha Faal / Sorcha wannabes is still kicking around crap that people are willing to believe because they dont research on their own. If they did they would realize what countries are a part of NATO and compare that list to the non NATO nations listed in the propaganda. They would also realize NATO is not involved in Syria. Using the logic that drags NATO into this would be like saying the UN is attacking Ukraine because Russia is a member of the UN.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It does sound like a rehash.

But....didn't the Hoothies actually hit a Saudi bunker with a ballistic missile a few months ago? Too tired to search...

It just rang a bell when I read this.... (pun intended)

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
I heard the US has denied Saudi its required warplane updates , and denied them the codes for their guided missile systems , about 2 days ago . Stated reasons were protection of civilians in Yemen war .

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I' ve checked with a few sources and I gota call Bravo Sierra on this one.
Unless these guys are mercs there is nobody in a real uniform missing.

Buck

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

They would also realize NATO is not involved in Syria. Using the logic that drags NATO into this would be like saying the UN is attacking Ukraine because Russia is a member of the UN.

These are not the US and French jets you are looking for "in Syria". You may go about your business.

Move along.

riiiight...

Now you could try and convince me these aren't French planes bombing Syria and that France isn't NATO, but that is too obvious a mind meld for even the most ignorant minds...

link
edit on 18-12-2016 by intrptr because: Additional

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

There was that story awhile back about the missile strike and it was reported in a Israel news outlet but I think this is a different story .The only thing similar seems to be the Nation State actors ....

In addition to Voltaire.net, the other original report was provided by Damascus-based Syrian journalist Said Hilal Alcharifi. According to Alcharifi, captured "NATO" officers were from a number of member states including the US, France, Germany and Turkey, as well as Israel. Here is his statement (translated from French): "Thanks to information received, Syrian authorities discovered the headquarters of high ranking western/NATO officers in the basement of an area in East Aleppo and have captured them alive. Some names have already been given to Syrian journalists, myself included. The nationalities are US, French, British, German, Israeli, Turkish, Saudi, Moroccan, Qatari etc. In light of their nationalities and their rank, I assure you that the Syrian government have a very important catch, which should enable them to direct negotiations with the countries that have tried to destroy them."
www.sott.net...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ignorance is a choice.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

and them being in Aleppo, in a secret location, somehow directing things for the "terrorists". The only difference is they were "captured" instead of "killed".

and again some of the nations involved would not sit on the deaths, or in this case, the capture of their staff. Especially Israel.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If true that a group were caught then I would think there could only be a few reasons for them being there . legitimately does not seem to be a option though.......If not true then there would be no problems for anyone and we wont hear much about it again .

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Holy# WOW, this needs to be known by the world, there is your isis

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov

except for the fact its not true.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Please review any discrepencies;

Media silence?

Boots on the ground (when they should have officially pulled out) from the area being discussed in linked topic above?

edit on (12/18/1616 by loveguy because:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

There were never moderate rebels.

It was always Al Nusra and ISIS.

especially those 5 and 6 year olds....nostrovia

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

and them being in Aleppo, in a secret location, somehow directing things for the "terrorists".

The whole "secret" war to topple Syria is covertly waged by the west, "somehow".

Not from humanitarian ignorance either, but for Plausible Deniability.

They have to wage it secretly, the same droll about Syria and Iraq isn't working anymore. Nobodies buying it. As if NATO is helping Assad rid his country of "terrorists", lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: suvorov

except for the fact its not true.

Sources please...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Its linked in the op.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

David Scott .EDITED.. is the only american taken in Aleppo among one from Turkey, one from Israel, one from Qatar, 9 from Saudi Arabia, and one from Morocco.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

More people need to be exposed to this guy. He shows how the Clinton Foundation/Soros etc have created a "private army" for want of a better word and how the stingers and sarin gas was moved along the rat lines from Libya.

Iraq, Libya then topple Assad and build the pipe line. Follow the money - arms, oil and trafficking...

Eva Bartlett also knows what's going on.

If the Russians have photos of the Sarin and Stinger bunker ---- panic mode

edit on 19-12-2016 by deessell because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2016 by deessell because: add you tube

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join