It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Judging by the list shouldn't it be called a Saudi Coalition Not a US.
A single US serviceman does not make it a US coalition. lol

Why is the US even there killing Syrian people? SMH

There is talk that the Sauds Royal family are closet Jews (Sauds belonged to Anza tribe who settled in Najd around 1450 AD, they were originally Jews and shrewd Feudal Lords) with the aim to destroy Muslim control of all countrys in the middle east. US of cause wants to ensure the USD remains the worlds reserve currency with all oil sold in USD (petrodollar).

These wars of plunder could spark a world war soon enough as did Germany when it started to invade and plunder neighboring countries. Innocent Muslum women and children are dieing in the hundreds of thousands whilst the american public continue to scratch their heads, confused, by all the contradictions from their own government and its propoganda channels (CNN, Fox etc) . After the wmd in Iraq mantra was found to be a fallacy, one would think, that no-one could trust western news channels again! Its time to wake up.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

'Source' of the leak...

Voltaire Network — The Security Council meets in secret, Friday 16 December 2016 at 17.00 universal time - NATO officers were arrested this morning by Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.

Voltaire

Looking deeper...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anybody remember this story?

Global Research

Who would have thunk it?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I heard the US has denied Saudi its required warplane updates , and denied them the codes for their guided missile systems , about 2 days ago . Stated reasons were protection of civilians in Yemen war .

edit on 17-12-2016 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtEsquire
a reply to: midicon

Do you think the 'coalition' will just stand by and let that happen? I don't.

Do we even know what they were doing there? They could have been there as observers or something else innocent. At least that's what I'm sure the US will claim.

Now, before you blast me, I do think it's sick that the US is supporting ISIS (which is looking more and more like its true). However, Assad has to go. Members of the SC have tried to have Assad tried in the ICC, but Russia kept vetoing it (anyone else wonder why we even have a SC when they can't ever get anything done because the members will veto each other just for spite?).

Assad isn't nearly the villain that our media and government portrays him to be. They do it for obvious reasons : They want him ousted so that they can install a western friendly puppet. Not only would that give NATO leverage over Russia, but it fulfill the original manifesto the Neocons drafted. Wasn't Syria one of the 7 middle eastern nations that was targeted to be toppled?

On a side note, Assad was fairly elected by the people of Syria. He certainly wasn't a tyrant that seized power.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This will be denied, ignored and go quiet, like all the other incidents showing NATO in Syria under a "coalition banner", whatever that looks like. Ever see one?

Or the footage of captured 'Coalition' forces?

heres some past videos of covert ops in Syria...

YouTube search
edit on 17-12-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe this emergency call for the UN security council meeting yesterday had something to do with it?

Francois Delattre told reporters outside Security Council chambers that his country and Germany asked for the Friday meeting. He said if an agreement can't be reached on safely evacuating civilians and enabling humanitarian aid into the besieged city under the eye of international observers, France and its partners could call for an emergency special session of the 193-member General Assembly.

Because maybe...

An overnight evacuation effort stalled after an eruption of gunfire raised fears that a peaceful surrender of the opposition enclave could fall apart with thousands of people believed to be still inside.

If an evacuation was under way and it was disrupted maybe it was them resisting, waiting for evacuation that resulted in capture (?)

Fredricksburg

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

There were never moderate rebels.

It was always Al Nusra and ISIS.

There are no moderates in the whole Middle East so pick your poison.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Have you ever been to the ME?

Because contrary to the Warhawks popular belief - there ARE innocent men, woman, and children.

But they're scary brown Muslim people so they don't matter.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No, America killed the lions share of them.

Just Al-Assad and the people of Syria left.
edit on -060004pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It doesn't look good that they were there. What are they doing there, organizing the rebels? Why didn't they leave, evidently their getting caught there tells me they are not that smart. Did they have permission to be there? How and when did they get there. Don't even worry about what these guys were doing there, we kind of know it was not something they should have been doing.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I have been following this guy in the vid as he seems to have a rabbit hole few have gone down but many have suspected were there .He does connect dots to the players in motion that both have a motive and the people in places to look the other way .

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Because contrary to the Warhawks popular belief - there ARE innocent men, woman, and children.

People have been brainwashed enough to believe every Muslim is a bad Muslim. There are no moderates in the M.E? There are plenty. Unfortunately their voices are drowned out by the very mechanisms that allowed free flowing trade for the Globals, but not the smaller guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Just a few years of my life and one thing I have seen is though people can be nice, innocent, welgivers etc there are no moderates...lol

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You make some very good points and very truthfully . It is my premise that inside all of us is a scapegoat ready to be released .It just become as safe convenient when there is a band wagon to jump aboard .

edit on 17-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ok, I jumped the gun a little with my "Assad must go" comment. I really meant that the allegations of chemical weapon use is what bugs me. I know you guys are going to say that the MSM (or their sources) is making it up etc. while I don't disagree with the sentiment, I think Assad should have been tried in the ICC. If that happened and it was all just propoganda from the West, then (hopefully) that would come to light. But if it's proven that Assad used chemical weapons, then, I say, Assad must go.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

It has already been proven in a lab that the sarin gas came from Syria ...Oh and along with the stinger missals being used in Syria . And other arms that Ambassador Stevens happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time armed with the wrong information .

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I have been following this guy in the vid as he seems to have a rabbit hole few have gone down but many have suspected were there .He does connect dots to the players in motion that both have a motive and the people in places to look the other way .

I do not know where this guys gets his information but he really is good at naming names and connecting the dots..

If the story of the capture of the bunker people becomes widely know (it won't happen unless it is done by alternate media) you do have to wonder how MOP (ministry of propaganda) will spin this ? Probably, "So what.....What difference does it make?"

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wonder if Winer (US) will be freed the day after Trump is inaugurated.

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Assad isn't nearly the villain that our media and government portrays him to be. They do it for obvious reasons : They want him ousted so that they can install a western friendly puppet. Not only would that give NATO leverage over Russia, but it fulfill the original manifesto the Neocons drafted. Wasn't Syria one of the 7 middle eastern nations that was targeted to be toppled?

On a side note, Assad was fairly elected by the people of Syria. He certainly wasn't a tyrant that seized power.

Reading the Embassy Cables via WL tells a similar story.

The Saudis want Assad out so it can establish oil export routes for European markets, now in competition with Russia. Russia and Iran want nothing to do with establishment of Saudi export routes through Syria.

Which two economies are oil dependent? Saudi Arabia and Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join