It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Im still waiting on the link to the story in question.

maybe you can can provide the link? I already provided the link to the UN News section and nothing there regarding the claims being made.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Im still waiting on the link to the story in question.

The only 'link' you provided was attacking the messenger in OP on page one. I would direct you to all the input I gave on page two, which shows NATO forces, erm... excuse me, "Coalition" forces in violation of international law in Syria and even shows bombing pics and footage and all you will ever do is simply say "fake" and demand another link.

That merry go round is as useless as the notion the US and EU (NATO) will overthrow Syria, like all the rest. Assad isn't going anywhere.

Don't be such a poor loser.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

again im still waiting on the link to the source you and spy are talking about regarding the UN. The link I provided is too the UN news section and nothing is listed.

So when you guys can provide that link that would be great. Giving the responses by you and the complete silence by spy I am not holding my breath that it actually exists.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is info relating to this thread given by a Syrian official
there is a longer vid of his . It would seem that the 14 named were not captured but the Syrian Govt . is saying they know they are there and that they plan on capturing them .
edit on 19-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So they arent in custody and yet they know their names and nationalities. Also the statement is not from the UN as claimed. Its from the Syrian a'mbassador so its not better than the sources linked.

Any reason you didnt show the whole interview? Could it be because he accused these "foreign officers" of being "genetically modified" - twice?

They are trying to justify their position for ignoring any cease fire for an evacuation. Not because of foreign officers but because they dont want to give a humanitarian cease fire for people, namely civilians, to get out of the way. Thats why Russia vetoed the previous resolutions - because they called for UN monitoring.

Again - the article and claims made are BS.

edit on 19-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No ,the reason I posted the vid I did was because that was the one I first seen . I did mention that there was a longer vid .I am not sure how they know the names but would suspect they caught communications or probably got the names from some of the rebels who chose to stay on the Syrian side and not go to where the terrorist were allowed to go . Just a guess on my part and maybe we will hear more about this in the future .

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

again im still waiting on the link to the source you and spy are talking about regarding the UN. The link I provided is too the UN news section and nothing is listed.

The link stated it was an "emergency secret session", read between the lines. You won't see footage of US and EU. i.e., France and UK (partner members of NATO) bombing Syrians either, any collateral damage to civilians or strikes on Syrian infrastructure. Safe bet to deny that happens, conflicting with the constant memes of the regime and Assad must go in the media.

But the information is there plain to see. Are US ground forces in Syria, yes, are NATO warplanes flying missions in Syria, yes. Does the US have authorization to violate international law and the sovereignty of nations and wage aggressive warfare therein?

Not.

Now tell me they do according to UN resolution--

Tell me that the NATO airbase in Turkey doesn't exist--

that Turkey is not a member of NATO--

That US special forces aren't in Syria--

I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

They are trying to justify their position for ignoring any cease fire for an evacuation. Not because of foreign officers but because they dont want to give a humanitarian cease fire for people, namely civilians, to get out of the way. Thats why Russia vetoed the previous resolutions - because they called for UN monitoring.

The calls for cease fires were vetoed in the UN security council because the US wants to use lulls in the fighting to rearm and resupply their insurgent army trapped in East Aleppo. Syrians are trying to destroy the East Aleppo pocket of terrorists, not let them be rearmed... derp.

The Syrian civilians are trapped and prevented from leaving by the same "freedom fighters" using them as human shields. If they try to flee they are subjected to sniper fire and mortar attack. The same "moderate rebels" recently burned the busses waiting to evacuate them.
edit on 20-12-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That's just plain silly. The Russians would love it if the civilians were 'out of the way'. They would then be able to take out the terrorists (including any of your mob) quickly and easily.

edit on 20-12-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

They wouldn't be naming names if they didn't ID them directly, either through direct contact (by capture) or from interrogating captured terrorists that had direct contact with them.

"Name, Rank and Serial Number".

Of course someone wth more search skills could try to find these names on a roster...

I doubt though they appear anywhere in the public if they are truly deep cover operatives. Even those names would be faked.

veteranstoday< br />

edit on 20-12-2016 by intrptr because: link

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh good grief. Didn't I tell you that the story would not develop and that a very convenient story would be invented.

You can smell the BS a mile off here and yet you still fall for it. How very convenient that due to a "deal" these named people have been "allowed" out.

and the news that they were not really “captured” but were allowed out as part of a deal between all parties involved.

Veterans Today Link

How very convenient.

Just the same as the fabricated story of the Russians destroying an Aleppo bunker and "killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers."

Geopolitics link

Everything conveniently destroyed and nothing left? Syria forces now in control of Aleppo and yet they can't find this "intelligence bunker". A massive scoop for the likes of a Russia Today news team and yet they fail to report on it? It must be one of those "secret deals" again?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They wouldn't be naming names if they didn't ID them directly, either through direct contact (by capture) or from interrogating captured terrorists that had direct contact with them.

"Name, Rank and Serial Number".

Why wouldn't they be naming names in a fabricated story? The fabricators know that the story isn't going to develop and have now come up with a convenient get out clause. Now none of the named have been captured and they were "allowed out" of Aleppo under a "secret deal".

It is like reading a Sorcha Faal story!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

... are NATO warplanes flying missions in Syria, yes.

Tell me that the NATO airbase in Turkey doesn't exist--

that Turkey is not a member of NATO--

That US special forces aren't in Syria--

I'll wait.

No "NATO warplanes" are not flying missions in Syria. Why is it so hard to understand that NATO units and forces have to be assigned to NATO to operate under their mandate? NATO as an organisation are not in Syria. Why is this concept so hard for you to understand? What about those exact same forces conducting bombing missions in Iraq? Will you also be claiming that they are "NATO"?

If your claim is true then why are Russia not announcing this major breaking news? Explain why Russian news agencies don't report these western forces as "NATO"?

It isn't rocket science. Explain how all these NATO countries can keep a "secret Syria mandate" without it leaking?

Reuters link

You are simply failing to understand that NATO members can participate in combat operations completely outside of that organization. I asked you the question in a previous post in relation to Gulf War 1991. Absolutely nothing to do with NATO but under your logic just because NATO members participated that it must be a NATO operation. It is just ludicrous.

Explain how "NATO" are keeping this Syria operation "secret". Think of all the nations involved and all the various governments and their various political affiliations? Explain how they can keep this mandate a complete secret? Answer because they can't. NATO as an organisation is not operating in Syria.

Libya which was under a NATO mandate.

NATO Op Unified Protector

Will you also be claiming that Iraq 2003 was a "NATO operation"?

The March 2003 campaign against Iraq was conducted by a coalition of forces from different countries, some of which were NATO member countries and some were not. NATO as an organization had no role in the decision to undertake the campaign or to conduct it.

www.nato.int...

Your logic is flawed. That is why I call it a mindset.

Please explain why Russia didn't agree to a Memorandum of Understanding with "NATO" in regards to western aircraft operating in Syrian airspace?

Link

That is because "NATO" isn't operating in Syria. It has nothing to do with NATO and is the same status as 1991 or 2003 Iraq with a Coalition of forces completely separate from NATO or a NATO mandate.

edit on 20/12/2016 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Only three replies? Keep it short (like American Politicians), "Assad Must Go"

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

3 was all he needed to shoot down the propaganda in the thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You won't ever say it either.

Here its easy, Assaaad muuust gooo... you can do it

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
from what I read yesterday, 19 dec 2017...
the group of coalition soldiers that were trapped in Aleppo, in ISIS territory were Instructors not troops or gunnery personnel... the western coalition forces were there to 'train' and 'instruct' the anti-Assad fighters...

they were probably also determining just what logistical needs were extremely low, how many IED experts needed inserted into the war zone and other recon-work...
a cover story was hastily concocted .... the civilian population got an unexpected break from getting genocided under the false flag of Russia-Syria black-hats when the western coalition group of covert tacticians was discovered...

that's what I am reading between-the-lines

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

No ,the reason I posted the vid I did was because that was the one I first seen . I did mention that there was a longer vid .I am not sure how they know the names but would suspect they caught communications or probably got the names from some of the rebels who chose to stay on the Syrian side and not go to where the terrorist were allowed to go . Just a guess on my part and maybe we will hear more about this in the future .

I could have worded my response better than I did without the snark / accusation.

My apologies.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I have on multiple occasions. I also said the same thing about Putin and Obama.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I have on multiple occasions. I also said the same thing about Putin and Obama.

Regime change, what a gentle euphemism. For Humanitarian reasons, again, sounds nice. In practice it spawns the most hellish savagery and destruction, in the name of good.

You think the world should make Obama go the way they are Assad?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join