It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Nomenclature.

Original Post? Or Original Poster?

Guess it depends on context.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Rachel who? And is she actually expecting reasonable people to believe a liberal poll? Sorry, but that ship sailed and liberal polls have proven themselves to be worthless...just like the $1.8 billion Hillary and DNC spent on a lost election.

It is a reasonable poll (see the poll company information in the OP).

Also, Rachel Maddow is a well known household name in the US, whether you like her or not.

The amount Hilllary Clinton spent on the election is off topic, but since you mentioned... Trump spent quite a sum and it appears he traded cabinet positions to not spend more. The Art of the Deal, you know?
edit on 13-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Nomenclature.

Original Post? Or Original Poster?

Guess it depends on context.

I made the original post and I am the original poster.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What disinfo did she push that affected the Right Wing?

Every lie she told that convinced someone to vote for her. Thats what.

That is true, but I said the most popular media outlets were against Hillary.

So now the 'most popular' includes talk radio and right wing internet sites? Weren't you always of the opinion that Fox news was laughable? Now you count them among the most popular?

You must see how thin this is. You have to. Its transparent. And I mean really transparent. Not the kind obama promised that never materialized.

The fact that there was even one news station not screaming out at the downright criminal acts of hillary, potentially treasonous acts, horrible mishandling of top secret information, destroying evidence after a subpoena was issued, pay for play, the corrupt clinton foundation, and on and on, is proof that the media was pushing her agenda - which has always been her and nothing else.

You really need to stop. It was funny at first but now its just sad.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

but she has nothing to do with your comment about Trump's potential connections to Russia.

She absolutely does once you made your comment about Trump having russian ties. She also had very questionable ties to foreign nations which makes your argument irrelevant since they both did. Which was my point .

So you admit the Right was subject to fake news. That's a start.

I have said it from the start that BOTH Left and Right have fake news, it is you that is claiming that only the Right has fake news or more fake , lol.

Can you provide a link to a site created for the sole purpose of creating fake news to market to the Left, that does not report any factual news?

Better than that, goto wikileaks and look up actual email correspondence between the MSM and her campaign about asking for permissions to print articles, or giving her heads up about stories, or debate questions.

Elitist attitude? Pointing out that you are deflecting from your own point is indicative on an elitist attitude?

Yes since you appear to be under impression that you are a moderator and have taken the liberty to make Hillary off topic.

Blaming fake news for Hillary loss is a scapegoat and nothing more.

The OP doesn't blame Hillary's loss to fake news, but it certainly could have contributed. The majority of Trump voters believe some things that are fundamentally not true.

Trump does have ties to Russia and one of his new cabinet members has verifiable, large ties.

News outlets have been biased since the beginning of time. It is obvious that certain are republican or democrat. CNN may have taken talking points from Clinton, FOX from Trump. You seem to forget paper news.

CNN

Jefferson/Adams election season:

Things got ugly fast. Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

In return, Adams' men called Vice President Jefferson "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father."

At one point, the other had a newspaper print that their opponent had died.

Those were regular newspapers. On the internet, right wing blogs that make things up outnumber left wing of the same type by about 100:1 or more.

Just go looking...you will find that to be true.

The right wing jumped on the net and multiplied.Now it is the alt right (the polite term for them) has multiplied like rabbits.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Anything that Hillary may have lied about did not convince me to vote for her. It was the fact that voting for Trump seemed insane.

I sort of enjoy being sane.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This explains your statement:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
LoL! Go back, search on youtube, and see what this ***t said before the election. She is the one detached from reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Just because someone doesn't subscribe to your version of reality, in no way means theirs is any less real.

Rachel Madcow is the epitome of idiocy.

I want no part of her "reality" Especially if she's happy in it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And the information contained in the original post is the original post, too.

Its just nomenclature.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If Republicans give Obama 9% approval rating, and average is 50%, then democrats must be around 90% approval rating?

Stock market is filled with bailout money.. It wasn't your neighbors dumped trillions in there. Corporate profits are a ponzi scheme based on cross account sales reporting, and require regular crashes to hide the fraud.

Cost of living goes up, wages stay the same. So everyone who works for a living takes a 30% haircut under Obama.

Meanwhile the too big to fails go unprosecuted. Endless proxy war continues. Immigration and security goes unchecked. $10 trillion added to the national debt.

A lot of people are not happy with Obama and given the chance, I think that they would answer any and every poll question about him negatively.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Just take one good look at Rachel Maddow and then tell me who is living in an alternative reality.

Secondly. Her polls say unemployment is down under Obama. But every time I get on a free way their are always poor homeless people begging for money. It's down because they are no longer receiving benefits and have fallen off the radar. All the new jobs are part time and low paying. I haven't had a raise since Obama's been in office being one of the few that has hung on to my old job.

The stock market recovered from the crash of 2008. If anything, Obama slowed down the recovery with taxes and regulations.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: more facts added

edit on 13-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: yet more facts

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The OP is absolutely correct. Of course Trump supporters are severely misinformed. I would say they're gleefully misinformed.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Rachel Maddow is right more often then not.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The OP is absolutely correct. Of course Trump supporters are severely misinformed. I would say they're gleefully misinformed.

To be exact - - it is the PPP saying the Trump supporters are misinformed.

The OP posted the source link

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah, but are you down wit O.P.P.?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Textbook deflection.

Textbook deflection is how you are deflecting about what is on topic. Hillary is on topic because the OP is indicating that the reason she lost is because of fake news,

My argument is that is not true , she lost because of her trust by the American people was lower than Congress likeability .In addition she lost because she could match or outdo any scandal associated with Trump including having questionable ties with Foreign nations.

You admit that the Right has fake news. That is all I needed.

Ok,Glad you got what you needed.LOL

But what I said was BOTH the Right and the LEFT have fake news.

That is not what I asked. I asked for a link to a site that generates fake news for the Left.

CNN and msnbc.

I am the OP. I did not indicate that at all. hours later and people are still making up their own ideas on my OP.

OP as Original Post. The content regardless of you creating the thread is suggestive that fake news is a big reason why hillary lost.

i disagree , she lost because of the reasons i already stated which primarily deals with her suck factor being greater than trump and from her own doing.

the real news on her was more damming than the fake news.

edit on 491231America/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 20:49:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Yeah, but are you down wit O.P.P.?

Made me laugh

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I disagree , she lost because of the reasons i already stated which primarily deals with her suck factor being greater than trump and from her own doing.

I completely disagree with that.

Hillary was totally "Swiftboated".

The election was so close - - - - if voters didn't believe the Lies and Hype from the Right - - - Hillary would have won more then the popular vote.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Except that the election wasn't close at all, where it matters at least.

Trump won in an electoral landslide.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join