It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Hillary was totally "Swiftboated".

That is funny. Hillary was not 'swiftboated'.

The SS Hillatanic ran into an iceberg called Her Past and then the lumbering hulk took on so much water of dislike that it floundered in the seas of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Annee

Except that the election wasn't close at all, where it matters at least.

Trump won in an electoral landslide.

Oh look, it's a Trump can do no wrong supporter.

I'm a Centrist Progressive Globalist. Probably more Fiscally Right - - - then "Red State Mania".

I'll probably be celebrating Trump's 1 percenter business deals - - - while most of his voter base cries.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is funny. Hillary was not 'swiftboated'.

Oh Hell Yes - - she was.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You think she is still carrying that bottle of hotsauce with her, always?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

both sides are just a disgusting and manipulative. no one side is less guilty of that.

the problem was not the amount of fake news, the problem was the true stories about hillary were more damning than the fake news.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Oh Hell Yes - - she was.

Yeah, okay. Her complete unrelatability, ambivalence and overall questionable past had nothing to do with her capsizing and sinking so some future James Cameron could discover her rusting remains on the bottom of the ocean of failed Presidential runs.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I enjoy it too. But I think we have very different views of what qualifies. To me voting for an obvious criminal is far worse than voting for whatever Trump may potentially be. Even if he ends up being just as criminal as hillary at least I can say I didn't know ahead of time. People who voted for hillary don't have that luxury.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Republican's opinions are facts. Democrat's opinions are lies.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I disagree , she lost because of the reasons i already stated which primarily deals with her suck factor being greater than trump and from her own doing.

I completely disagree with that.

The election was so close - - - - if voters didn't believe the Lies and Hype from the Right - - - Hillary would have won more then the popular vote.

ofcourse you do , your denial was an example of why she lost.

it doesn't take a brain surgeon to conclude that perhaps is not a great idea to push for someone that is under a criminal investigation with numerous scandals and concidences on her favor to be running for POTUS.

perhaps also her and the dnc screwing over the bernie sanders supporters was not a good idea either

but yeah it was thw trump supporters ignorance that caused her the election.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Actually thrRight is a lot worse. And their fake news had a huge role in the election-- as did the one sided email leaks...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I disagree , she lost because of the reasons i already stated which primarily deals with her suck factor being greater than trump and from her own doing.

The election was so close - - - - if voters didn't believe the Lies and Hype from the Right - - - Hillary would have won more then the popular vote.

ofcourse you do , your denial was an example of why she lost.=

Denial?

Anyone taking a stance that she wasn't targeted is in denial.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If Lynch wasn't owned by the Clinton's and the FBI's Comey did his job, she would've been charged and in prison. It was so important that they lost as they would have corrupted the system even more if that's possible.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Actually thrRight is a lot worse. And their fake news had a huge role in the election-- as did the one sided email leaks...

Of course it does.

Come on - - - FOX entertainment - - - is consistently the most "intentionally" inaccurate news site - - - EVER!

And Wikikeaks? No one will ever convince me they weren't completely selective in what they chose to release.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Says the person who drank the fake news kool aid.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
nm
edit on 13-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Correction:
Republican's opinions are based on facts. Democrat's opinions are based on lies. (See DNC and Podesta email leaks for verification)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Orange submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the city of Philadelphia to Washington DC, just delivered the nomination. The Clinton nomination. Eleven hundred Super Delegates went into the water. Candidate went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first deplorable for about a half an hour. Pennsylvanian. Disaffected Democrat. You know how you know that when you're in the voting line, Chief? You tell by lookin' from the stagnate wages to the outsourced job. What we didn't know... was our candidate had been so awful, no distress signal could been sent. Heh.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Absolutely. FOX has been grooming their viewers for the angry, fearful, xenophobic fake news for a long time now. For some FOX isnt good enough anymore-- they need news that comes from twitter accounts linked to newly created fake news sites.
edit on 13-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

the right and the left are one in the same.

the DNC could have swept trump had they not picked hillary. hillary was the only candidate that could do the impossible and made trump look like a cub scout.

the clintons couldnt even attack him directly without it blowing up in her face. Not because of fake news but ,because for every scandle he had she was not only guilty of as well, but she made his look irrelevant.

the dnc and her rabid hillary supporters willing to overlook her criminal investigation and gazzilion other coincidences and scandals are more to blame for the dnc loss than fake news.

her and the dnc pissing on part of the dnc base supporters didnt help when they screwed over bernie.

her and the dnc calling everyone a racist,sexist, deplorable taco bowl didnt help either.

like i said the real news on her was more damming than any of the bs fake news.

its crazy i know . who would have thought having a potus candidate under criminal investigation and being called incompetent would have turned out to be a bad idea? crazy

edit on 321231America/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 21:32:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Correction:
Republican's opinions are based on facts. Democrat's opinions are based on lies. (See DNC and Podesta email leaks for verification)

FACTS? Like FOX entertainment.

Bwahahahaha!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join