It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Right now I am playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Really good game. It has some glitches, but it looks to be the beginning of a very good franchise. It has tremendous potential.

CX

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Right now I am playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Really good game. It has some glitches, but it looks to be the beginning of a very good franchise. It has tremendous potential.

I've not played it yet, but have been following a playthrough with a gamer i watch on YouTube....looks good...might be my next purchase.

CX.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Curious about Kingdom Come....I've checked all the stores in the area and nobody carries it and I'm told they can't even order it. What's up with that?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

I agree it is pretty good , one of the better first person rpg's around , yes it is buggy , but for me the content makes me look past that.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

It's still buggy, but they're working out the kinks. It's really good though. They probably should have had a couple more months of development, but it's still one of the better rpgs released in the last ten years.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I agree. I wouldn't dissuade anyone from getting it and I think it could turn into one of the better franchises in gaming.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Physical copies are a bit of a problem right now because the game had a day one patch... So, they're probably waiting until the corrected version is done before they order any.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

That makes sense, I did read they were kind of forced against their wishes to release it when they did because they didn't feel it was ready. I don't mind large patches, with internet speeds these days even downloading a full game doesn't take that long.

I just have a thing about having physical copies of games...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Played Uncharted the lost legacy too easy and too short finished it already. Now playing uncharted a thief's end which seems to be a lot better. Both games are a lot like tomb raider.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kylie89

Legacy wasn't meant to be a full game. It was pretty good. Thieves End was epic for sure.

Still waiting for stores to get Kingdom Come Deliverance. No one has any and can't reorder for some reason

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I recently bought HUNT : showdown , pretty fun game.

It is a FPS muliplayer survival game , in wich 5 teams of 2 man ( or solo ) need to kill a NPC boss.
The game takes place around 1900 in a swamp in south east USA, you are using revolvers shotguns and rifles. melee is also a big part of the game.

The teams need to gather 3 clues , working their way through the map full with different sorts of undead enemies.
After that they get the bosses location.

There is no time limit in the game so you can wait around until everyone is dead , and then go for the boss , or camp the boss area until people try to get to the evacuation area.

There is no kill cam or kill notification , people can die from bleeding wounds etc wich brings a pretty neat dimension to the combat , you can also revive your friends if they are down , headshots are instant death though.

When your characters die , they are gone forever , it works in a way that you have a bunch of funds wich you use to buy the characters and additional gear , if your hunter dies you must buy a new one , you get money by killing players , bosses or finds clues. you can at any time leave the map with your hunter to take it with you to the next round.

If you run our of cash you can always get a tier 0 hunter for free , so the game wont end when you run out of money , you just play with mildly undergeared hunters.

The game is still in early access , i had a lot of connection related errors , but the developers are pretty quick with the response , yesterday i couldnt play with my friend , 15 mins later a message came on the steam board that a server reset will be done in 15 minutes.

20 minutes later everything worked again.

The game being made by Crytek , from the Crysis series.

I like it so far i bought it only this weekend but managed to win 1 on solo and one with a random person , the shootouts are fun and intense and can take quite a while.

Check it out.

edit on 5-3-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm playing my first campaign in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare....first CoD game I've ever played

Also having serious think about finally biting the bullet and getting my first gaming pc in about twenty five years. So much to choose from, will probably go down the pre-built route.....flitting around getting into WoW as a beginner.

Taking my time though going through the multitude of videos on YouTube on the subject..... PC's and WoW

CX.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Bit the bullet and bought Kingdom Come Deliverance, found it at a Gamestop (still none at Best Buy). There is a bit of a learning curve, but great story, dialogue and voice acting. Still figuring out the basics, like sales/buying, equipping. Forgot I had a sword and did combat training with bare hands

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 3/11/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Only just got round to playing Prey, some very interesting side notes / books in there about quantum entanglement buried within the game as well as an alternate time line where JFK wasn't assasinated and the aliens are a form of plasma, it's almost like they read ATS lol. Good game as well, takes a few hrs to get into but worth a look

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I like playing computer games. There is an account in Steam. I collect games and cards for games. Now I'm playing in the League of Legends, with different skins gamestore.live... to play more interesting

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Farcry 5 in 4 days time

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Farcry 5 in 4 days time

I cant wait Chad, been waiting for it for a while!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just finished my first play through of The Last of Us. Think I’ll be doing a New Game+. Read there’s going to be a sequel this year. Can’t wait

Just finished downloading Bloodborne. Hoping to get Surviving Mars tomorrow.

I play a lot of different games though.
Fortnite
Monster Hunter World
Neverwinter
Dark Souls III
Kerbal Space Program
Armoured Warfare

And the list is just too long to put in here lol.

I’m on twitch if you want to come and have a laugh at me messing things up and dying. A LOT lol. My twitch channel is terrydon79 (shock, right? lol). I stream from 2pm onwards and 11pm onwards, GMT time. Don’t know what time that is for you foreigners

ETA: IF you do check out my channel, be warned. I do swear sometimes. And shout sometimes. It’s not exactly what you would call “safe for work” lol.
edit on 1632018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join