It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Destiny 2 reminds me of Battlefield 3. It's similar, but for kids. Anyway, it is an interesting game. As for me, I stick to Battlefield 3.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Spam much?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi I'm new to ATS but not video games! My time has been sucked into Blizzard's World of Warcraft a mmporg and Overwatch (a first person shooter game but it has healers, tanks, dps and builders). I love the events/holidays they have in each game especially the Halloween ones. Overwatch recently added some new legendary skins for your characters which I am in-love with! These are the only ones I've been playing recently.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Finally caved and bought Destiny 2, even though I usually don't care much for shooters and suck at them. Surprisingly it is fun. Not sure if I'll get a mic or subscribe to the PSN though, so far I don't see a need to so so

I tried to play Destiny 2 during the beta but I couldn't figure out how to get out of the starting area. They made it difficult with no tutorial and just expected you to "wing it." It looks like a fun game and seems similar to Overwatch but the controls seem a bit more complicated.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I had that issue too. The enemy kept coming, I had thought after so many waves they'd stop. The arrow thingy that directs you to where to go next kind of led me off to the side, but then it was centered back on that platform. After an hour or so I just explored, and after walking into a tunnel the arrow STILL wanted me to go back. Kept on going and finally got out of there

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
RetroPie on a Raspberry Pi has been occupying my time of late. I'll probably pick up the new COD when it comes out in November for my XBONE, however.

No plans to try Destiny 2... I tried the first one last year, didn't particularly care for it. Too repetitive and a horrifically broken loot division system equals not my type of shooter.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have to say, I suck at shooters and just bought this out of boredom, but it''s actually pretty easy and forgiving compared to other shooters I've played

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I have to say, I suck at shooters and just bought this out of boredom, but it''s actually pretty easy and forgiving compared to other shooters I've played

You should try Overwatch! I am too addicted to this game!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I had that issue too. The enemy kept coming, I had thought after so many waves they'd stop. The arrow thingy that directs you to where to go next kind of led me off to the side, but then it was centered back on that platform. After an hour or so I just explored, and after walking into a tunnel the arrow STILL wanted me to go back. Kept on going and finally got out of there

I gave up and uninstalled it. A friend of mine is probably going to buy it and he said he would let me login to his account to try it out but I just have no interest in it. If they would come out with a Timesplitters II pc online game, then I would most definitely buy that. It was a game I could donate 16 hrs to in a day.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I will be frank, given the industry's recent micro transaction/ multiplayer tactics, think EA and Activision, I haven't really played anything in the last month or so. It seems the industry is trying to phase out single player games... If that's the case, I am going to find myself another hobby.
edit on 23-10-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Even playing solo seems to have become online-only but I guess that's also just moving with the times. It's how they keep the money rolling and stop piracy at the same time because you need an online, registered and paid account. I have one game. It cost me $20/euros. I paid it gladly. Elite Dangerous. I'm good for a while. 400 billion star systems.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Torment:Tides Of Numenera. If you like story focused games, or if you liked Torment Planescape back in the day, you'll definitely like Torment:Tides Of Numenera. Really good game.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've been playing Paragon in single player mode. I wanted to try a MOBA'esque game and this one is free. I've yet to try the PvP yet as it's only been a short time. Great graphics, great gameplay and excellent price!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
One day I hope I am able to say

PANTHEON!

Almost a year later...still nope!

The day it goes live, I'm in.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join