It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm currently playing a lot of a game called Town of Salem. You can get it on steam or play it free on browser and it is very fun with a few friends. Each person is given a town role or a evil role and you need to lynch the all evil doers for the town to win. If you are an evil doer you need to kill all the towns people without detection. I would recommend people to check it out if you are into that sort of thing.

I also have been playing quite a lot of Europa Unaversalis IV which is a very enjoyable grand strategy game made my paradox games.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Current games being played.. Breath of the wild on the switch
Ps4 just finished Assassin's creed origins, hands down best game in series. Currently jumping between ghost of war and ark survival evolved both decent games in their own way. Have to say witcher 3 is a dam good game as played through it twice and it has great dlc. Also a fan of horizon zero dawn

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: maddah

Yeah, Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn are both games that are on a level of their own.

I am currently doing a new game + playthrough of Horizon until Nier Automata finishes downloading and then I will move on to it.

Most people say Nier Automata is quite a gem as well. Haven't had a chance to play it yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Because of Witcher 3 I have GoG on my PC. Just got the free gift of Grim Fandango Remastered. It's difficult to figure out what do do with each item, where and when. But it is interesting and encourages experimentation

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Currently playing Nier Automata

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ffx ffx2 remastered

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Stardew Valley on the XBOne and various roms on Retropie for me.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
American Truck Simulator. Yes, really.

Was finally playing through the Gears of War series, but returned the XBox One. Thing was horrible even if the fan didn't constantly click or if it was actually able to play movies without throwing up errors. To add insult to injury, I was charged a restocking fee (on defective merchandise) and they tried to convince me it was actually an act of generosity and kindness

I'm pretty sure it was the universe punishing me for even thinking about playing games on an inferior device.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Finally picked up Wolfenstein: The New Order and Old Blood.

Then perhaps move on to Wolfenstein II. We'll see how long the shooter game thing lasts!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

New Order was pretty good. Old blood was just ok... Basically, Old Blood was just good at everything New Order did better. If that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I suppose I'll find out eventually. I was on the fence between TNO and Wolfenstein II or the newer Doom as I wanted a modern first person shooter to play. It just so happened that The Old Blood came in a pack with TNO so I got them both. I'm not even sure what/where/when The Old Blood takes place in regards to TNO.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I suppose I'll find out eventually. I was on the fence between TNO and Wolfenstein II or the newer Doom as I wanted a modern first person shooter to play. It just so happened that The Old Blood came in a pack with TNO so I got them both. I'm not even sure what/where/when The Old Blood takes place in regards to TNO.

It's the events immediately preceding the storyline for The New Order.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just finished my first playthrough of TNO. I'll be trying it soon. Really looking forward to the new colossus.

(post by AlexanderBlack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi.
Kenshi, by lofigames, is my favorite pc game and I've been playing it for quite a few years (before Rimworld even came out). It is available on Steam.

Kenshi is a single player game that can be solo or squad, resource gathering, outpost building, thieving/stealing, hunting, fighting, etc… or you can choose to do none of those. It is an open-world where you make your own objectives. There are quite a few npc factions, so good odds you will be attacked by something/someone. There are also hoards of cannibals that they will eat you. Your character/s can die.

Features of replaceable limbs and fighting from the ground (when wounded) and others are soon to be implemented. There is a lot more to this game, but I’m trying to not give a lot of spoilers. Also, if you are into creating mods and skins, Kenshi is quite mod-friendly.

If interested, there are good screenshots & video of Kenshi on internet.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Decided to re-download Uncharted 4... Really loving it so far.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I finally got off my arse and picked up Zelda:BOTW, so far I am loving it. Other than that I am still addicted to Stellaris.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Still bumbling around Novigrad, Velen and Skellige hunting.......a hunt!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Damn, so many games here! For now I'm obsessed with so many games! Actually, at the moment I seek for different ranges like ranktopten.com... because I believe it's useful! Like I can see everything and choose for my character the best weapons!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You played yourself.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join