It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just a topic to post what currently are you playing - with short review/recommendation etc.

I am playing on PC - Starbound - Terraria like game with No Man Sky mix (huge universe with many different planets). For those who don't know what Terraria is - it is 2D minecraft like game where you break/make stuff. I strongly suggest both games. (I completed all achievements in Terraria, and almost done with Starbound)

On PS4 - Uncharted 4 and Overwatch - both games are lots of fun to play, except Overwatch sometimes might be not that friendly while finding a group to play.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

I haven't used PS4 in a long long time. But I rather enjoy battle chess now and then.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Pc, kerbal space program. Words can't describe...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm addicted to world of tanks blitz on the iPad.
Thinking abut getting my Xbox online for cod.
With a job and a kid, spare time for games is not a high priority.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Currently playing Total War: Warhammer on PC. Have 400+ hours of game time.

Metacritic give is an 86

If you are a fan of fantasy action-RTS games, kinda like old Warcraft1-3, then you will find hours upon hours of entertaining content in this game. Now I would suggest to anyone new to Total War and Warhammer to perhaps wait on a sale or just test out the base game, do not drop a ton of money on this game before you know what you are getting, cause this is not a for everyone kind of game, but the people who would enjoy this game will get their money's worth.

Also, still playing a bit of Fallout 4 for PS4, trying out a few MODs since they will let us(sorta).

I am also trying to beat the Insane Difficulty mod 1.3 for Final Fantasy Tactics. If you are like me, a strategy game fan from back in the 90's, this is a great mod for an old classic.

Where to get this MOD

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I was playing Battlefield 1 for PC but due to the constant lag, I got a refund. Truthfully, my i5-3470 doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Considering the PS4 and Xbone can run it, I should be able to on my PC with ease. Becasue I can't, I am assuming it's poorly optimized. Worth my money back. I like the **** out of that game but I can't play with constant FPS dips from 60-80 down to 5-. I am playing How to Survive 2, Warthunder, DayZ, GTA V, 7 days to die, worms W.M.D and now back to BF4 (although I have Hardline ((**** that C.o.D wanna be game))). You can add me on steam or origin @ Antipathy17 or Sicknasty19. Private message me your gamer tags or I'll probably miss them, I don't always check posts I replied to.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well..with a kid and another on the way... Last year I have up League of Legends.

Right now I'm going back and forth between Rocket League and Super Mega baseball on Xbox 1.

I tried the free Star Trek..ugh... Horrible.

I haven't played smite in a while, may bring that back up

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
bf1

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Civ VI. PC.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

On PC, I am addicted to 7 Days 2 Die with the Valmod Overhaul Mod.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Been playing the crap out of FFVI(3) on muh phone.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Titanfall 2! Best new FPS by far.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
PC Master Race.

Playing BF4, Unreal Tournament 4.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I play Hide the Salami but its a two player game so I'm playing both.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Rosy Palmer?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm addicted to ARK these days. Can't wait for it to be really optimized.

If you like minecraft style games, this one may be for you
but in 3d!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Right now dark souls 2 on 360 and battlefield one on xbone, I'm a newb my first battlefield game, was always a halo guy and cod zombies dude 😇

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
One day I hope I am able to say

PANTHEON!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Cant stop playing the new DOOM (PC). It's just... perfect?
But seriously- i think this one will be remembered as the "Mona Lisa" of games in the future. Not the most extravagant artwork ever made, but absolutely dominates every part of what it is supposed to be. Sick graphics, sick music, sick gameplay, EPIC story. And the details... oh, the details (like the subtle smile of Mona Lisa) just gives the game something no other game has.

Regards,

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Was playing world of warships for some time but now I'm bored of it, needs submarines.

I'm an eve online veteran. Over 10 year a of play.

Thinking of going back to it, but play it in a much more relaxed way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join