It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have way to many games I am playing now.

I don't know if anyone else has that problem but over the years I seem to have become a game hoarder...

Anyways, right now it is No Man's Sky,

Skyrim VR

Skyrim SE

ADOM

Minecraft (trying to figure it out in vr)

Masterpiece VR (not quite a game but still)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I don't know if anyone else has that problem but over the years I seem to have become a game hoarder...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

HAHAAHAA!

Thanks for that!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nintendo Switch:The legend of Zelda

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I started playing Dragon’s Dogma on ps4. Love it so far.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Frostpunk recently sucked me in. I mean, I got addicted to it like I haven't been addicted to a game in a long time. I usually only game a handful of hours a weeks nowadays. Frostpunk had me playing 3 hours a night for a couple weeks there. That's a lot for me and the only reason it wasn't longer is because I would look up and it would be nearly 2AM. I beat the main campaign so I have cooled off a bit. But I will return to it soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: SuperFrog

I haven't used PS4 in a long long time. But I rather enjoy battle chess now and then.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

I really love this game!I really do! Just clocked over 100 hours playing it.

This is a masterful strategy game bringing out the best in both the RTS and 4X genres.

The scope and size of the game is incredibly massive with planets,stars,solar systems,universes, but can be unwieldy, especially for new players to the franchise.

The A.I is moderately difficult at its easiest difficulty for anyone who doesn't understand tactics and logistics required to succeed in the game. A single game could go over 40 hours depending on the scope of the universe you play at.

Despite not having a campaign mode, which hardly no RTS game ever misses, this is a gem you should really get

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
my game locked me out,cant install for some reason. it is called smite and a moba with great graphics so when i am home i am playing path of exile sometimes.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Still playing Kingdom Come Deliverance after several months and loving it. These types of games are my favorite. I laid off the main quest because I didn't want to miss content. Tried to start the main quest again and found I still am not skilled enough, so I'm finding all the quests I haven't done yet to raise my skills. Still having fun though!

Red Dead Redemption 2 likely my next purchase, and still dinking around with Destiny and No Man's Sky.

What would be awesome is if Sony were to release either the original Everquest, EQ 2 or EQ Online Adventures on the PS 4. Best MMORPG ever, and I'm sure it would gain new fans if it were to be available on a console

(post by Anderson321 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've been all about NieR: Automata recently.

Really dig a lot of stuff about it, and its pretty unique in a lot of ways. I haven't been so impressed by a game in a long time actually.

I love the ability to switch from the game literally playing itself while I watch to VERY difficult to even survive a basic fight.

Definitely recommend it

CX

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm playing through Tomb Raider Definitive Edition before getting Shadow of The Tomb Raider.

Got a few others to finish, but I've been rather enjoying a friend streaming Persona 5 recently. Didn't think it would be my kind of game, but I'm enjoying the story and artwork.

CX.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Currently getting slaughtered on a bi-minute basis playing Lord's of the Fallen.
Bought it a while ago but shelved it in favor of Skyrim, then Tomb Raider, Dragon Age Inquisition, a few other titles. Can't decide if I love it or hate it.
The combat engine is pretty cool but damn it is unforgiving.

CX

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just finished Detroit Becoming Human, what a game, what a story! Now getting through Hard Rain and daughter has just bought me Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

CX.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Still playing Burnout Paradise sometimes. Even though it's really an old and outdated game, I still love it much

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I start playing PUBG game online with my friends

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BillyGallagher

What A Coincident, I'm Having Same Routine Like Your's.....!!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Look at the spammers lining up.....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
theHunter: Call of the Wild- Decent hunting game only marred a bit by frustrating shot placement issues until I get the ability to zero my scope in the skill tree.
Mortal Kombat X- Meh, it's alright
Adventure Time Pirates of Enchiridion- Surprisingly fun game that deserved better reviews than it got.
Red Dead 2- Still not tired of this one
Crackdown 3- Another one that deserved better reviews in my opinion.

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join