It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Finished Red Dead 2, still stuck in the monastery in Kingdom Come Deliverance -- worst quest ever, I just can't seem to get out.

So in the meantime I bought Divinity 2 Original Sin Enhanced Edition. Great old school type RPG, lovin' it!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Paladins (Front Line/Support main - Atlas & Ying)

Feud

If you're into board games (especially chess) this is something that might interest you.

For more information:

Feud

Both available on Steam.
edit on 28-5-2019 by JiggleNuts42 because: consistency

(post by paulsaulo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Pavlov, Zomday, Beat saber, Onward, Doom VFR.

Loving my VR set, Picked up a Vive approx. 18months ago.
Since then I've barely touched standard PC games or my Xb1X.

I would recommend VR to anyone it's friggin awesome.

I have been playing games since I was about 6 yrs old. Started with dads Atari 2600 and Amstrad 464, Nes, Snes, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, PC, Xb1X - To have grown up seeing the progression to VR headsets just 30yrs later is amazing, my mouth was literally wide open the first time I played the vive and still amazes me 1.5yrs on.

Yes it is quite expensive but it is worth every penny

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Still rolling through with active Diablo 3 characters and groups but that's as much a work thing as it is a pure gaming thing.

Beyond that I don't game nearly as much anymore which seems odd since that's where I work.

Lead a casual Raid guild in EQ2 for about 8 years then moved to the top World Wide Raid guild which was fun for the six weeks it took me before I was totally burned out. I think I am still trying to recover from that.. lol

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Salomee

My fav game is killing spammers.

CX

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just finished Days Gone, loved the game, despite it being very similar to Last of Us.

CX.
edit on 31/7/19 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Minecraft. I'm a grown ass adult playing Minecraft.

More to the point. For two straight real world days I've done nothing but go fishing in Minecraft.

Let the walk of shame and the throwing of vegetables and rotten meats begin...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Right now assetto corsa and pubg. With friends we started cs go just for the voice comm fun and rounds are quick. 1 hour a week does the deal. Once a month, DCS world; still memorizing the sequences. If i am abroad or somewhere else and get really really bored, Diablo 3 on my tablet.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Not sure if its relevant or not but I am a beginner on PUBG. Recently I stopped playing Dota which has the most epic graphics ever.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I play different games but my favorite one is Mortal Kombat

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've been mostly playing the new Doom, it's pretty awesome so far.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Finished Death Stranding, pretty good game. Revisiting Witcher 3, I played the PC version several years back, picked up the game with both expansions 19.99 from PS store

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Minecraft. I'm a grown ass adult playing Minecraft.

More to the point. For two straight real world days I've done nothing but go fishing in Minecraft.

Let the walk of shame and the throwing of vegetables and rotten meats begin...

Don't you be knockin minecraft... easily one of the best games ever made surprisingly enough

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join