It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by AnnaSmitish removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Kerbal Space Program. Damn good game about sending little green men into space, FOR SCIENCE! Also about orbital mechanics and rocketry.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: helengomes

I am wandering the desert wastelands of Assassins Creed at the moment. Its an excellent game and even more awesome if you have a love of Egyptology as well

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm now currently playing Gran turismo sport, dirt 4,nascar and a little bit of war thunder.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A game called god of war.

It has sucked me into it best game I have played since the souls series.

Highly recommend it’s worth the asking price. If your a gamer, it is your duty to play it.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It'll take me some time to finish Kingdom Come Deliverance, but next on my list is Detroit: Become Human, comes out in a month. Apparently you can now download and play the first scene, Hostage, from the PS store. I just found out, so I'll do that after I get home

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Apr 30th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My xbox one just crapped out on me so now I am not playing anything on a console..
But I was playing Skyrim for the umpteenbillionth time.

We're going to upgrade to the xbox one x,
and then it will still be Skyrim again.

I've also been playing Ultima Online a bit.
The game went free for a basic account if anyone wants to try some serious old school mmorpg.

Skyrim and Ultima have been about the only games I have been able to get into lately.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
now I am playing CS GO

CX

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
A game called god of war.

It has sucked me into it best game I have played since the souls series.

Highly recommend it’s worth the asking price. If your a gamer, it is your duty to play it.

I got GOW recently, great game, although after playing Horizon Zero Dawn to death on every level....I'm finding it a bit similar. Maybe shouldn't have gone into such a decent quality open world game so soon.

Otherwise, I'm mainly playing Overwatch to relax....well I say relax....getting slaughtered within five seconds tends to get the red mist rising.....but otherwise it's all good

CX.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

That was my thought after seeing some GOW gameplay, looks just like Horizon, except with a boy instead of a girl. Is the gameplay real similar as well? I don't really want to play a Horizon clone

CX

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: CX

That was my thought after seeing some GOW gameplay, looks just like Horizon, except with a boy instead of a girl. Is the gameplay real similar as well? I don't really want to play a Horizon clone

To be honest, I haven't played enough of it to tell yet, but I'd say it's similar. I think it's pretty much just an axe and a nice little extra set of another weapon for most of it, so not the large amount that Aloy has in Horizon.

Time will tell.

CX.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: helengomes

I recently hit over 2000 hours in KSP i could say it is my favorite game ever.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Octopath Traveler.

Since the 13th, just like I foresaw.

Clairvoyance unlocked.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

hit lvl 43

Booyakah!

vagina.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Still playing Kingdom Come. So much to do, I love these kinds of games. I actually turned off the tracking for the main quest(s) so I wouldn't run through it and finish so fast. Plenty to do in the side quests and activities. I've read elsewhere some thought the game was too short. Well yeah, if you rush through the main questline. Then fun is the exploring and fun quests and NPCs you come across.

I tried a demo of Detroit Being Human and meh. If the whole game is similar to that, I'd get tired of the repitition.

Don't know if I'll get GOW, I think Horizon Zero Dawn spoiled me for that kind of game, not sure I want what may be a pale imitation

CX

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just finished the Last of Us....wow!

What a story, what a game! Best I've played yet.

Bring on part two

CX.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just bought a Wii... looks like I'll be playing Mario Galaxy, Zelda Skyward Sword, and SSB Brawl at least until Red Dead and Fallout 76 come out.

They've closed the fishing down up here in a lot of places thanks to anemic salmon returns, so that in conjunction with some extremely rainy days has seen me doing summertime gaming lately. (Usually I don't touch a controller until October) I've busted out the old consoles for everything I can't emulate with my Raspberry Pi and have taken the kids through my childhood and college years of Dreamcast, Saturn, N64, Gamecube, and 3DO... Saw no need to hook up the PS1, 2, or Xbox... backward compatibility had me partly covered on those games already. Saturday night my 12 year old son was chomping at the bit to play Mario 64. After nearly a half hour of Big Bob Omb handing him his ass, imagine my joy at taking the controller from the boy and tossing the fat bastard three times in a row to earn the star.
Fine muscle memory for the win.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join