It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you playing??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OK, COD WW2 is badass. There are a few gameplay switchups (stealth comes immediately to mind) which are a bit frustrating, but the shooting portion of it combined with the lack of health regen is on point. I also love the fact that Activision incorporated a fine variety in enemy reactions to being shot, particularly enjoyable is sending a Kraut helmet flying through the air on a well placed head shot, or dropping the target just a bit below the brim of the helmet and actually exploding the enemy's head if you're shooting one of the larger caliber rifles.

Incendiary shotgun ammo is the devil incarnate...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Currently playing WoW and a bit of minecraft. (nerdy i know)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

Have you played the new South Park game yet? It's great! I like it better than the first one.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I haven't played neither of them for some reason! I've seen gameplay of the first one on Twitch.tv and it's reduced me to tears from what I've seen. Gonna have to get them both of steam.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

Yeah. The first is great too. I was always put off by its short gameplay window, but now that it has been out for awhile you can get it for cheap. Especially on Steam. In fact, the Black Friday Steam sale is just around the corner. I'd guess the first one at a minimum will make the sale.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am currently playing Sonic Forces on PS4 and i love it. Although frustrated with it at the moment as i am stuck lol

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lately I've been playing a massive multiplayer game called Foxhole

edit on 12-11-2017 by Grik123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sonic forces turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. Finished it already. I am now playing the sims 4 on PS4. Having lots of fun with it

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In the process of playing Divinity: Original Sin. Good game.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Has anyone tried Destiny 2? A friend bought it for me. It is SO confusing! If he wasn't playing with me, I would totally be lost.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am playing game call solving the problems without no intel.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komorebi
Has anyone tried Destiny 2? A friend bought it for me. It is SO confusing! If he wasn't playing with me, I would totally be lost.

I only had trouble at the beginning, but figured things out quickly. The game seems relatively easy, and guides you to quests, events etc

I'm only playing the campaign however

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just bought Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier Automata a couple of days ago. So, I am going to be preoccupied for quite some time. Lol
edit on 30-11-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You'll love Horizon.

I just finished one of the Playstation network's free games, Bound. Very interesting and relatively short, and definitely not for everyone. It's about a woman who faces her childhood traumas in a weird world.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yeah, I haven't heard nothing but good about both Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier Automata. Some people say Nier Automata is one of the best games ever made. I don't know. I will in a few weeks though. Lol...

CX

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Horizon Zero Dawn mostly right now....and totally loving the Frozen Wilds dlc that recently came out.

In fact, it's my first game played on my new PS4...and I'm a returning gamer having not played since PS1

So as you can imagine, I'm a bit blown away by the quality of the game and graphics.

Have tried playing other games such as Witcher 3, Ghost Recon, The Last of Us....but after Horizon, I'm struggling to find something that I like as much.

CX.
edit on 3/12/17 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I thought Witcher 3 was one of the best games I've ever played. Horizon could be GOTY, but Witcher 3 (IMO) is in a class of it's own

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

it's awesome

I got the flu so I chug some nyquil

Play some Xeno

Have really really weird dreams lately.

: D:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Pyra doe!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Indeed. Witcher 3 is probably the best game I have ever played. I say "probably" because I am always torn between the Witcher and Mass Effect franchises, but, yeah, if nudged, I have to give it to Witcher 3.

Horizon is certainly the best game I have played this year though. I have Nier Automata, a game a lot of people say is the best game ever made, but I haven't played it yet. So I can't really speak to Nier Automata.

I just got Horizon and Nier during about a week ago during the Black Friday sale. I am still playing Horizon.
edit on 4-12-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join