It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Active Shooter Ohio State Columbus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: alphabetaone

They took a big dump on 9/11 and people still voted for a man whose name was the same as a Iraqi dictator. You cannot write life sometimes it is so surreal.

Because most people don't think a name alone equates the bad actions of one person to another.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Let me introduce leftists to taqqiya.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Konduit
President-Elect Trump responds to OSU situation. Quick response, very thoughtful and presidential.

Nice.
What has Obama said?

He hasn't read the news yet. Isn't that how he learns about everything?

Oh, he's well aware of it. But the muslim terrorist stories don't fit his narrative of a diverse America, so he's always silent on them.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

a reply to: alphabetaone

They took a big dump on 9/11 and people still voted for a man whose name was the same as a Iraqi dictator. You cannot write life sometimes it is so surreal.

Because most people don't think a name alone equates the bad actions of one person to another.

Sure they do, just look at the names Bush or Clinton.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

His name was " Ali Muhammad"

Anyone surprised by this?
Have the "progressives" arrived already to defend this by telling us he has always been such a good guy and that it is our own american fault because of some reason and how he was just misunderstood AND that he didn't really mean it or that it is a of course a MKultra op and so another reason to not even think of ISIS or muslims? And how it is crazy to think that those threats from middle eastern people cannot possibly have anything to do with this?

They probably did, all of the above already.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2016 16:07:55 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here are 4 Donalds from a quick search

Donald Henry Gaskins
Killings. Victims, 9 (convicted), 100+ (own claim). Span of killings. 1953–September 1982

Donald Neilson
Killings. Victims, 4. Span of killings. 1974–1975. Country, England.

According to the Ottawa Sun, around 9:00 A.M. this past Tuesday, a 62-year-old man in Ottawa, named Donald Popadick, was arrested for flashing people in a park.

Led by a hardened criminal named Donald DeFreeze, the SLA wanted nothing less than to incite a guerrilla war against the U.S. government

edit on 11/28/2016 by roadgravel because: syntax

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Konduit
President-Elect Trump responds to OSU situation. Quick response, very thoughtful and presidential.

Nice.
What has Obama said?

If I had a son.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ali Muhammad and Abdul Razaq Artan are the two responsible parties, is this correct?

And what's with the weapon, is it a butcher knife or a machete?

Abdul Artan is now listed as the dead suspect.
The car 18 yr. old Somali OSU student Abdul Artan was driving (used in the attack) was traced by LEO's to belong to fellow 20 yr. old Somali student, Ali Mohamad.

Edit:
Police are searching BOTH of their homes.
edit on 28-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I am making a point. If 6 years after WW2 would anyone have elected someone named Hitler?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The White House was to busy tweeting about a US-Cuba flight to address it.

(post by Miracula2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am making a point. If 6 years after WW2 would anyone have elected someone named Hitler?

They have avoided doing that for 60 years and they still would never. You made a excellent point.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

But Some of these mid east names are very widely used. I think REASONABLE Americans had enough sense to know the name didn't mean anything with the president.

But, I don't doubt certain names may well become tainted to some Americans. As always, it should be about the person, not the name.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

Let me introduce leftists to taqqiya.

You can try, i know others have in the past but all that the progressives do when someone brings that up that stick their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalala i can't hear you" and then run off yelling "liar liar pants on fire" < our new generation.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Not a very good point. Just because someone shares a name with someone that committed acts of violence and such, does not mean they share the same mindset, qualities.

Also, what did Saddam have to do with 9/11?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

But Some of these mid east names are very widely used.

As was Adolph and Hitler.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2016 16:24:23 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: fixed quote

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The US spent many years helping, arming and supporting Saddam. Didn't seem to be a problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Does anyone even still carry that last name or did they all get it legally changed because of the stigma attached?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

The US spent many years helping, arming and supporting Saddam. Didn't seem to be a problem.

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

Does anyone even still carry that last name or did they all get it legally changed because of the stigma attached?

Plenty of people still have the last name Hitler.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join