It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Active Shooter Ohio State Columbus

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The knife intifada contiinues.

And this piece of crap muslim terrorist is a Somali refugee student just like the last knife intifada attack in St. Clound MN in September.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Perfect. Hillary is too busy whoring for money for a vote recount and I am sure Obama is collecting his bongs from the WH in prep to move out. Nothing to see here from the current admin except this...

Today for the 1st time in ↑ 50 years, a scheduled, commercial flight took off from the US & landed in Havana, Cuba: http://(link tracking not allowed)/2gonEne

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I think Chain Mail is going to make a comeback. Medieval implements to deal with people from a Medieval society.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

When I heard it, that other info wasn't given.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
President-Elect Trump responds to OSU situation. Quick response, very thoughtful and presidential.

Nice.
What has Obama said?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

And this piece of crap muslim terrorist is a Somali refugee student just like the last knife intifada attack in St. Clound MN in September.

I think before I jump to too many conclusions, I want to verify 2 things, that the driver/butcher knife wielder WAS a Muslim, and that it was ISIS inspired.

Either way though, I don't know how anyone else feels about it, but when *I* get welcomed into someones home, the last thing I think about doing is crapping on their carpets.
edit on 28-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

ISIS called for more of these types of knife attacks last month and praised the Somali Muslim terrorist in St. Cloud.

ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks in Alleys, Forests, Beaches, 'Quiet Neighborhoods'

The magazine issue recognizes Dahir Adan for stabbing 10 people at a Minnesota mall last month "in response to the calls to target the citizens of the nations involved in the Crusader coalition." ISIS mentioned nothing of Ahmad Rahami's pressure-cooker bombs in New York and New Jersey that same weekend.

ISIS' Amaq news agency took credit for Adan's attack soon after it happened.

pjmedia.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
And of course he is a Muslim.

As if there were any real doubt.

The muslim terrorist was profiled in the student paper and he even included BS about him being wrongly portrayed as threat by the media.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
From Cleveland, OH currently living in SC my oldest brother, sister, and many friends went to OSU. A lot of great memories on that campus, I was In Charleston two weeks before the Dylan Roof Church shooting checking out the locale. Now I live here this crap is getting way to close to home wherever I go it seems. Prayers to the victims and the victims families, these terrorists know no bounds, have 0 humanity and should be treated as such. This just brings back the horror of my brother getting jumped, robbed, and beaten within an inch of his life with an aluminum baseball-bat. He was found in a gutter bleeding out by a couple walking their dog a little ways off campus. Ugh.. such a rough world we live in

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: TomLawless
Good point. I guess it would be more of an attractive nuke strike candidate.

This is all what I like to call "Micro-Transaction Terrorism"... no need for a hefty initial payout, instead nickel and dime their way into generating fear. It's actually a very effective psychological technique as pockets of small incidents leave room for false lapses in a sense of security.

Very well stated. You're right, and it follows a predictable pattern and the same basic narrative as well. They must be having quite the laugh at the multitude of people they've managed to hoodwink so far. They knew it would be extremely effective right out the gate. Like lemmings, following each other off the edge of a cliff.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

President-Elect Trump responds to OSU situation. Quick response, very thoughtful and presidential.

Nice.
What has Obama said?

Should I hit a 6 or 7 iron on this shot?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I live in Columbus. As soon as I heard it was a car/knife attack I predicted it would be a Somalian Muslim and I was right. We have a large Somalian population here that live life like they're still in Somalia.
edit on 28-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Turn on the news and you'll hear about how afraid of Trump supporters we should all be and how not afraid of Muslims or Islam we should be.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Absolutely stunning.

One could be forgiven if they thought this was from The Onion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Absolutely stunning.

One could be forgiven if they thought this was from The Onion.

What a piece of #.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.....

Nope, gives interview mocking people for having a fear he might be a terrorist, and THEN TURNS OUT TO BE A TERRORIST!

I'll never turn my back on a muslim again.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ali Muhammad and Abdul Razaq Artan are the two responsible parties, is this correct?

And what's with the weapon, is it a butcher knife or a machete?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

They took a big dump on 9/11 and people still voted for a man whose name was the same as a Iraqi dictator. You cannot write life sometimes it is so surreal.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Nice.
What has Obama said?

He hasn't read the news yet. Isn't that how he learns about everything?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join