It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: Active Shooter Ohio State Columbus

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Will we EVER find a motive?

Follow Jake Tapper
Verified account ‏@jaketapper
Law enforcement official tells @ShimonPro this is text from a Facebook post believed to be by suspect in OSU attack

twitter.com...

Well golly gee i sure hope so *attempts to look the other way

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I read once that the NYC phone book listed a handful of Hitlers just before WW2. By the end of the war, there were none. All of them had changed their name.

Also, Hitler had a couple of close relatives who made a conscious choice to not have any children, to make sure Hitler's family line died out.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Not only was the Ohio State University attacker a Muslim. He was also a refugee, black, and didn't use a gun. Imagine being a liberal right now...

Don't worry, they're still pushing gun control. They've got a narrative, and by God they'll stick to it.

Also, I can't find the story now, but there was an article where some BLM racist was upset that a white cop had shot the Somali guy

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Sure, but why Burma. Why is he concerned over Burma, not Somali or any other place.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Sure, but why Burma. Why is he concerned over Burma, not Somali or any other place.

I thought the same thing at first. But, for all we know, he could have Burmese in his blood so feels as though he had some vested interest in their affairs.

But let's also not forget, when these radicals are looking for an excuse to attack someone (and make no mistake they ARE looking for excuses versus fighting against some wrong to their human rights) they will seek out any opportunity they can find.

There is one other possibility. Remember near the beginning of the movie Die Hard..."New Provo Front - Liberte de Quebec - Asian Dawn Movement" ... distractions work well especially under the guise of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Konduit
Not only was the Ohio State University attacker a Muslim. He was also a refugee, black, and didn't use a gun. Imagine being a liberal right now...

Don't worry, they're still pushing gun control. They've got a narrative, and by God they'll stick to it.

Also, I can't find the story now, but there was an article where some BLM racist was upset that a white cop had shot the Somali guy

Let me know when they get to a Butcher Knife narrative...im all for Butcher Knife Control.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
To really put some conspiracy in it the officer who shot and killed the suspect was in a OSU Officer Training Video on how to react to an active shooter situation.

ijr.com...

I have also heard that he was training using IDF active shooter methods and this is another reason the suspect was put down and then also finished with two to the head.

The officer had become a OSU cop just last year after deciding he did not want to be a Engineer but wanted to help society. All I can say is thank god he did or this could have been a different outcome.

So, one person in a video and one person interviewed by a local paper. What a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ISIS claims responsibility....

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yesterday CAIR condemned the attack:

“Like all of our fellow Columbus citizens we are saddened and heartbroken by this senseless act of violence and we want to condemn in the strongest possible terms this and any other kind senseless violent act,” Jennifer Nimer, Legal Director for the Ohio Chapter of CAIR, said at a news conference late Monday.

Then said it wasn't related to his religion:

“We as yet know nothing about the motivation of the attack but we do know of his Somali heritage and that will be enough for some people to falsely link this tragic incident to the faith of Islam and the Somali and Muslim communities,” said Roula Allouch, national board chair of CAIR, said.

Muslim and Somali leaders denounce Ohio State University attack

And here we have the perosn's own words:

"America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially the Muslim Ummah. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that," Abdul Razak Ali Artan reportedly wrote on Facebook, using the Arabic term for the world's Muslim community.

The posts from Artan's account came to light after Monday's violence, which left 11 people injured.

"Every single Muslim who disapproves of my actions is a sleeper cell, waiting for a signal. I am warning you Oh America!" Artan also said.

'Stop interfering': OSU attacker slammed US over treatment of Muslims on Facebook

Sounds to me like CAIR is getting in on the whole 'fake news,' bandwagon.
edit on 29-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tags

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
ISIS claims responsibility....

nypost.com...

Why would they claim responsibility for something that is such an abject failure on their part? It almost makes no sense to me.

"I claim responsibility for my soldiers carrying out nothing that was intended! The lives taken were only our own! And I will do it again"

It just makes no sense....

ETA: I will note though, that if they continue to carry out such attacks, it could work beneficially as they would be fostering self-obsolescense
edit on 29-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Funny how the media even posted the chemical leak in the original story line as if it played a role in the attack. Keep in mind this same media said Hillary was leading trump and would easily win the presidency. So for me to question what the media is telling us is not "CLOSED" minded, its me questioning everything the puppet masters are telling us. The FBI routinely recruits these types of individuals in an attempt to show they are "preventing" terrorist attacks. Its all in the details my friend.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: twogunrenegade

Yeah how about they reported on that because that helped prevent this lunatic from murdering people ?

It was a campus police officer, gee i wonder what he was doing on campus... They had a little chemical accident in one of their campus, gee i wonder why they were playing with alchemy in a school... They made sure to call the Fire department (they themselves did not call police) maybe it was not needed but hey its a school, they can easily get sued if they didnt do that.

If this was some sort of a false flag they failed terribly.

The racist murderer simply had back luck.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Racist murderer? You mean the attacker? It is not racial it is ideology. There is no racism within Islam they kill anyone who is an 'infidel' and does not conform.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

you don't find all these "coincidences" absolutely mind blowing?

Excercises dovetail mass shooting events

edit on 29-11-2016 by twogunrenegade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Had to pass this along. Another poster had a hilarious post on the OSU terrorist attacker. "They need to ban high capacity vehicles. There's no reason any person should have a car that has the capacity to seat more than seven passengers. And they need to ban suppressors( mufflers). My observation: This went down like the sword fight in "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Moslem with a sword gets shot by a good guy with a gun.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: twogunrenegade

you don't find all these "coincidences" absolutely mind blowing?

Excercises dovetail mass shooting events

America is a big country with about 350 million people in it. Exercises like that take place all over the country everyday, not a crime go by or you will be able to link some nearby exercise to it so i would hardly call that a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Nearby? They are all within minutes of the actual situation. That is not a coincidence. Funny how they all sort of line up to the direct scenario that takes place. Active shooter training for a school, and a school shooting happens same time minutes away. Think about it logically. Do some alternative thinking. George Carlin said it best, don't trust anything the government tells you.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Nearby? They are all within minutes of the actual situation. That is not a coincidence. Funny how they all sort of line up to the direct scenario that takes place. Active shooter training for a school, and a school shooting happens same time minutes away. Think about it logically. Do some alternative thinking. George Carlin said it best, don't trust anything the government tells you.

So how according to you has this exercise aided this as you call it "mkultra/phsy-op" ?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If it is revealed that the perp had been a recipient of mental health 'treatment' of any kind, then you'll know the fix is in.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

So how according to you has this exercise aided this as you call it "mkultra/phsy-op" ?

MKUltra is just the beginning! Think about the programs we don't even know about. Our government was willing to kill Americans to go to war with Russia over the Cuban Missile Crisis and you all for some reason think this is a far fetch idea that they used this individual to push an agenda. It more so falls in line with the concept that the government is/was behind many of the previous attacks in America. Give it time as more details come out about this guy and you'll see even more links to why this is a probability, not a possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join