It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Active Shooter Ohio State Columbus

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Konduit
Not only was the Ohio State University attacker a Muslim. He was also a refugee, black, and didn't use a gun. Imagine being a liberal right now...

Don't worry, they're still pushing gun control. They've got a narrative, and by God they'll stick to it.

Also, I can't find the story now, but there was an article where some BLM racist was upset that a white cop had shot the Somali guy

Let me know when they get to a Butcher Knife narrative...im all for Butcher Knife Control.

Here in town watching local new. News was talking to some metrosexual in charge of something there. He said even though they were hiding he felt at no time did he need a gun. LOL Oh but thank goodness for the one guy that did.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: twogunrenegade

MKUltra is just the beginning! Think about the programs we don't even know about. Our government was willing to kill Americans to go to war with Russia over the Cuban Missile Crisis and you all for some reason think this is a far fetch idea that they used this individual to push an agenda. It more so falls in line with the concept that the government is/was behind many of the previous attacks in America. Give it time as more details come out about this guy and you'll see even more links to why this is a probability, not a possibility.

That did not even address my question in any way. I will ask it again.

How according to you has this exercise aided this as you call it "mkultra/phsy-op" ?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Dec 2016 17:49:14 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: twogunrenegade

MKUltra is just the beginning! Think about the programs we don't even know about. Our government was willing to kill Americans to go to war with Russia over the Cuban Missile Crisis and you all for some reason think this is a far fetch idea that they used this individual to push an agenda. It more so falls in line with the concept that the government is/was behind many of the previous attacks in America. Give it time as more details come out about this guy and you'll see even more links to why this is a probability, not a possibility.

That did not even address my question in any way. I will ask it again.

How according to you has this exercise aided this as you call it "mkultra/phsy-op" ?

I'm not sure how I am supposed to address your question when I never directly linked this to an "mkultra/phsy-op". I merely referenced this as another link to the overly aggressive federal government who routinely entraps individuals through false flag "terrorism" events. They target potential "radicals" and help plan and assemble the needs for the attack and make a last minute "discovery of a plot" and arrest the individuals. Although, as we all very well know, to save face some of these attacks have to succeed somewhat to portray the notion that they are actually out stopping "terrorist". How else is the government going to propose to the people of this country the need for a multi-billion dollar budget for the FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, ATF and ect?

<< 9  10  11   >>

join