It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Active Shooter Ohio State Columbus

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that before the attack the fire department was called and on scene for a "chemical leak" that turned out to be a bad filter? Also, the cop managed to be in the direct area of the attack and respond within 60-90 seconds, ending the attack? I call false flag here.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: twogunrenegade
Does anyone find it odd that before the attack the fire department was called and on scene for a "chemical leak" that turned out to be a bad filter? Also, the cop managed to be in the direct area of the attack and respond within 60-90 seconds, ending the attack? I call false flag here.

The guy was running around outside with the intent of killing random people. How hard is it to accept there was police in the vicinity? It is not as if this guy was a CIA special ops green beret special forces dude with a highly efficient detailed plan with contingencies taking multiple realistic possibilities in account..

It was just some guy from pakistan with a grudge an police (who do patrol the streets systematically believe it or not /s) were in the vicinity of a campus. Happens to purse snatchers too.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not only was the Ohio State University attacker a Muslim. He was also a refugee, black, and didn't use a gun. Imagine being a liberal right now...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I liked "'I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen,' Artan said."

You ARE what they portray you to be, right? You sort of fulfilled that part. It's sort of ironic to whinge about people thinking you're going to be a mad bomber when you turn out to be one.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Suicide By Cop

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
spam removed by staff
edit on 11/28/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No false flag. There was nothing to gain. This is real. It is Islamic terrorism in the sense that this boy bought into the idea that he had to do something and this was the way to stop it.

This is not the last time either. Just think.

Most of the recent attacks have come from children of immigrants who moved here. San Bernadino. Orlando. Boston. There are many others. It is second generations that are raised in hate in the US and then attack.

Mr Obama recently allowed over 6000 kids into the country in October.

www.mrctv.org...

It is a perfect breeding ground as expressed in this article.

www.washingtontimes.com...

This was not the first and will not be the last. Be vigilant and aware.

edit on 11pm30pmf0000002016-11-28T21:20:40-06:000940 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Will we EVER find a motive?

Follow Jake Tapper
Verified account ‏@jaketapper
Law enforcement official tells @ShimonPro this is text from a Facebook post believed to be by suspect in OSU attack

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Nope.

Pure islamic terrorism.

He wanted to kill as many "infidels" as possible.

Thank god he was stopped in less than a minute.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't understand the Burma reference. Hasn't the US started a more positive relationship with Burma over the last year.

Old grudge passed on by associates?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Dawla in al sham"

ISIS CONFIRMED.

Daesh is essentially an Arabic acronym formed from the initial letters of the group's previous name in Arabic - "al-Dawla al-Islamiya fil Iraq wa al-Sham". Although it does not mean anything as a word in Arabic, it sounds unpleasant and the group's supporters object to its use.

www.bbc.com...

edit on 28-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Jihad is not about nations.

This is about killing all infidels.

Either you submit to Islam or be killed. That is the Islamic way.

The Quran is very clear. " Kill the infidels where ever you find them"

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Not only was the Ohio State University attacker a Muslim. He was also a refugee, black, and didn't use a gun. Imagine being a liberal right now...

It'll be white cis males' fault, somehow, by Wednesday.

I've now allowed myself one smarmy comment about the incident and will move along quietly.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don't smell false flag, I smell botched attempt.

Seems to me, the chlorine leak was likely intentional, to evacuate the area so the car could do maximum damage. Who knows potentially with the intent of the vehicle exploding (whether by propulsion fuel or some other accelerant). It's likely the knife just happened to be serendipity for the attacker or perhaps it was slated for use in another element of the attack. Having been a student there, it's extremely likely that he knew what the fire/biohazard evacuation routes were in advance, then it was simply a matter of waiting. Also, from the look of the car, he made a serious calculation error if he wanted to maximize damage, with respect to the vehicles suspension. Physics was working their magic against this guys efforts. Good thing we didn't spend more wasted dollars on this morons education else he may have pulled it off with actual casualties.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Not only was this guy a piece of human garbage and coward, but he was also an English terrorist.

We are not weak. We are weak, remember that.

FFS
edit on 28-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A crazy moslem immigrant goes berserk. I guess there's no way to blame the alt right to make it look like he was the victim of a hate crime and its all Trump's fault. But they'll try.
Obama and the rest of his inbred mental defectives can pack up and leave ASAP. Trump looks to be getting actual competents to replace them. And we can breathe a sigh of relief that Hillary cheated herself out of the Presidency. That evil old hag would have made things even worse than that lack wit Obama.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Still a firm believer in a false flag agenda.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I just found it odd that a filter set off a chemical leak alarm and the fire department was inside the very building the attacker went off. Smells way to fishy for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I am pretty sure that they are all typing away like crazy online everywhere calling everyone that points out these factual details a racist, AKA they are working hard to deny it all.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

I just found it odd that a filter set off a chemical leak alarm and the fire department was inside the very building the attacker went off. Smells way to fishy for me.

Yeah you are a bit close minded. Take not of this, you will always find some detail to allow you to say "that thingy over there is fishy and thus , false flag, full stop.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join